Open Road BMW Edison

Used 866-906-5256
Service 877-225-4005

My experience with Open Road BMW

by from Brooklyn ,ny 11214 |

Regarding my dealings with Alex at open rd BMW , it's been a long time since I've dealt with someone or a place that was so accommodating and pleasant in purchasing my car . Alex did everything humanly possible so that we went home feeling as if we were dealing with a close family member. I hope in the future I can have many many more dealings with him. I wish him and his family health and happiness always. Sincerely Charles Kesten

ALWAYS A PLEASURE AT BMW EDISON SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Staten Island, New York |

Anthony Sinno like always is the man at BMW service department of Edison. Whenever I call with a problem he turns it immediately into a solution and tells me to come in when it is good for MY schedule and when I get there am treated like a king. It is truly the reason why I continue to purchase BMW automobiles. Just keep up the great great work. Everybody always here the negatives and that is why Anthony and rest of service department deserves the respect and I THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS A TREMENDOUS JOB!

Got my car here!

by from Bronx New york |

Literally in less than 1 hour i walked away with my car! Robert is the best sales person ever. Hes fast and knows what hes doing. I have recommended a couple of people to go down to buy or lease cars there with him and they loved the experience!

Awesome Experience with Open Read BMW

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

This was a very awesome experience buying a car at Open Road Honda Edison. We walked at the dealership that day knowing what we want and what we can afford. We had an internet print out of the car we want to see. Nitin Kalamdani walked to us and ask if we need help. He was ver helpful and explain every detail we ask him. We were not pressured and he was very patient with us. I highly recommend Open Road BMW in Edison and of course Nitin Kalamdani.

BMW X3

by from New Hope, PA |

I just bought a BMW X3 and had the best experience working with Open Road BMW Edison, Paul Moomjian. Paul was very attentive, informative and thoughtful. He made the over all experience exciting. I will absolutely go back to Open Road of Edison.

Excellent parts department (Joe Caravano)

by from Merrick NY. |

I have been doing business with Open Road BMW parts department for many years and Joe Caravano has always been a pleasure to deal with and always gets me the correct parts....

Sandeep Singh: BMW Service Par Excellence

by from Edison, NJ |

I was trying to save money on 'Service Engine soon' light by going to local mechanics, thinking BMW service will be very expensive, but light kept coming back after few weeks.I spent like $1000+ in few months by going to different local mechanics. Then i decided to go BMW, Edison and met Mr. Sandeep Singh who did service of my car in couple of hours and after that light never back again and also car runs much more smoother. Since then, I am going to BMW edison since then for every small or big problem and always ask for Sandeep Singh to get my car done. Big Thanks to Mr. Sandeep Singh, He really know BMW engine!

True master tech

by from Union |

I was really happy with my sales experience but I gotta give Sidney Almeida a huge thanks! he went above and beyond his duties as a BMW master tech to take care of the issues with my wife's X3. Again thanks to the whole team at Open Road!!

Professional & Honest

by from Edison, NJ |

My sales rep was Paul Moomjian. He was courteous and up front and honest. He relieved any anxiety I had or anyone gets when investing in a new vehicle. I purchased a BMW XI. The transition was easy and smooth. What impressed me the most is that he drives a BMW so he has experience and was able to offer suggestions in maintaining my new car in pristine condition. Go see Paul!!!

Great service - Worth the travel for me!

by from New York |

Great service and help from Open Road BMW Edison. They're service department has been top notch in settling issues in my cars. I live almost 60 miles away, but well worth the time to travel to have service with them. They're service manager and service advisers are more than accommodating and always get the job done. 5 stars to Open Road BMW Edison!