Open Road BMW Edison

Used 866-906-5256
Service 877-225-4005

Awesome experience! Great service overall

by from staten island, NY |

I just leased my 4th BMW and out of my 4 experiences, this was, by far the best! My previous 3 leases were done at a different dealership in which I never felt like I was buying a luxury car or that my business was appreciated. Then a friend told me to go to open road and I am so glad I listened! From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I felt my presence was appreciated and I was being offered the service I deserved to fit the purchase I was making. My sales consultant was Paul Ebner and I truly cannot say enough about him. From the moment I met him, I felt like I knew him forever. He made the entire process easy and fun and not like I was "just buying a car". It was an experience. Both he and his manager, Allison, worked with me to help me to be comfortable financially in my dream car. They listened to what I wanted and did all in their power to make sure I got it. Upon leaving the dealership, and because I was in a rush, both Paul and Allison invited me back at my convenience to sit and go over all of the new gadgets in my new car. Paul even took the time to talk to and get to know both me and my sister, who accompanied me. We felt so comfortable with Paul by the end of our time together that we found ourselves inviting him to our annual holiday party in December! I've had my car a week now and Paul has even taken the time to reach out to me twice to see how I was enjoying the car. All I can say is that I am glad I became part of the open road BMW family, thanks to Paul. If all of your salesman are as great as him, I would expect that you are the best dealership in the BMW fleet!!!! Thanks again, Paul!

Exceptional Professionalism

by from Somerset; NJ |

Striving for Excellence is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about Open Road BMW in Edison, New Jersey. My BMW sales representative Douglas Jeffries put me at ease when I was contemplating opurchasing/ leasing my first BMW. He reviewed all of the features of the BMW that interest me and services BMW offers. I became even more elated with the thought of driving a BMW. Douglas was not a pushy or overbearing salesperson. Once the sale was finalized, Douglas customer service and professionalism did not end there. Douglas continuously makes me feel like a valued customer and over the years like a family member. His consistent follow up communication (phone calls / postcards) on my vehicle, and promotional updates throughout the year and holidays, has made him my go to guy at Open Road BMW. As a BMW customer for over 15 years Douglas's confidence, professionalism and awesome attitude, is what made me a loyal BMW customer today. I recommend Douglas Jeffries /Open Road BMW to all of my family and friends.

My experience with Open Road BMW

by from Brooklyn ,ny 11214 |

Regarding my dealings with Alex at open rd BMW , it's been a long time since I've dealt with someone or a place that was so accommodating and pleasant in purchasing my car . Alex did everything humanly possible so that we went home feeling as if we were dealing with a close family member. I hope in the future I can have many many more dealings with him. I wish him and his family health and happiness always. Sincerely Charles Kesten

ALWAYS A PLEASURE AT BMW EDISON SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Staten Island, New York |

Anthony Sinno like always is the man at BMW service department of Edison. Whenever I call with a problem he turns it immediately into a solution and tells me to come in when it is good for MY schedule and when I get there am treated like a king. It is truly the reason why I continue to purchase BMW automobiles. Just keep up the great great work. Everybody always here the negatives and that is why Anthony and rest of service department deserves the respect and I THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS A TREMENDOUS JOB!

Got my car here!

by from Bronx New york |

Literally in less than 1 hour i walked away with my car! Robert is the best sales person ever. Hes fast and knows what hes doing. I have recommended a couple of people to go down to buy or lease cars there with him and they loved the experience!

Awesome Experience with Open Read BMW

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

This was a very awesome experience buying a car at Open Road Honda Edison. We walked at the dealership that day knowing what we want and what we can afford. We had an internet print out of the car we want to see. Nitin Kalamdani walked to us and ask if we need help. He was ver helpful and explain every detail we ask him. We were not pressured and he was very patient with us. I highly recommend Open Road BMW in Edison and of course Nitin Kalamdani.

BMW X3

by from New Hope, PA |

I just bought a BMW X3 and had the best experience working with Open Road BMW Edison, Paul Moomjian. Paul was very attentive, informative and thoughtful. He made the over all experience exciting. I will absolutely go back to Open Road of Edison.

Excellent parts department (Joe Caravano)

by from Merrick NY. |

I have been doing business with Open Road BMW parts department for many years and Joe Caravano has always been a pleasure to deal with and always gets me the correct parts....

Sandeep Singh: BMW Service Par Excellence

by from Edison, NJ |

I was trying to save money on 'Service Engine soon' light by going to local mechanics, thinking BMW service will be very expensive, but light kept coming back after few weeks.I spent like $1000+ in few months by going to different local mechanics. Then i decided to go BMW, Edison and met Mr. Sandeep Singh who did service of my car in couple of hours and after that light never back again and also car runs much more smoother. Since then, I am going to BMW edison since then for every small or big problem and always ask for Sandeep Singh to get my car done. Big Thanks to Mr. Sandeep Singh, He really know BMW engine!

True master tech

by from Union |

I was really happy with my sales experience but I gotta give Sidney Almeida a huge thanks! he went above and beyond his duties as a BMW master tech to take care of the issues with my wife's X3. Again thanks to the whole team at Open Road!!