Open Road BMW Edison

Used 866-906-5256
Service 877-225-4005

Great Service

by from Somerset, NJ |

Brittany was very helpful and ensured my car was serviced properly. Santiago Piriz - helped get me a 4 series loaner car Jordan made sure my tires were properly inflated

OPEN ROAD BMW/Edison, NJ - Outstanding Service!!

by from Newark, NJ |

Engine light came on my X6, and Jose Ponce from BMW Service/Edison, NJ brought me a loaner and took my X6 for repair. Two hours later he called me to inform me of the problem and he assured me that everything was under warrantee!! The excellent service provided affirmed my decision to choose Open Road BMW/Edison, NJ was indeed the way to go!! Thank you Jose!! Damaris Quinones-Gray Newark, NJ

EXCELLENT SERVICE, EUGENE AND JAMAL 5 STARS

by from BROOKLYN NY |

GREAT SERVICE, EXCELLENT PRICE ON MY BRAND NEW 3 SERIES LEASE.

Great service

by from Philadelphia |

Normally i dont write too much about experiences to anywhere but open road BMW compelled me to do so. Specially i have to mentioned Robert here as he is the one helped to get my 528i this year. He has such an amazing personality. He has changed my view about buying car and dealers. Qudos to Robert take care.

Exceptional Professionalism and Service

by from Carteret NJ |

I own 3 BMW vehicles X5, M3, and M5. I have gotten all three serviced from BMW in Edison. The service department is very knowledgeable and attentive to detail. In particular I personally want to thank Mr. Sandeep Singh at the service department. I had some issues with the SMG system in my M3 and tried to get it serviced at another private garage since the car was out of warrantee. I spent almost $2,000 for only to have the SAME problem come back 6 months later. Then I had the pleasure of meeting Sandeep Singh who Quoted me almost 1/3 of the cost and had my car in and out of the door in less than 48 hours. It has been 4 years and the car Runs Better than ever and I have not had ANY transmission issues with the M3. I have since gone to BMW in Edison for any and each small issue/ maintenance. Thanks Sandeep Singh! BMW of Edison should be thankfull to have such a knowledgably service advisor as Sandeep Singh.

Awesome experience! Great service overall

by from staten island, NY |

I just leased my 4th BMW and out of my 4 experiences, this was, by far the best! My previous 3 leases were done at a different dealership in which I never felt like I was buying a luxury car or that my business was appreciated. Then a friend told me to go to open road and I am so glad I listened! From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I felt my presence was appreciated and I was being offered the service I deserved to fit the purchase I was making. My sales consultant was Paul Ebner and I truly cannot say enough about him. From the moment I met him, I felt like I knew him forever. He made the entire process easy and fun and not like I was "just buying a car". It was an experience. Both he and his manager, Allison, worked with me to help me to be comfortable financially in my dream car. They listened to what I wanted and did all in their power to make sure I got it. Upon leaving the dealership, and because I was in a rush, both Paul and Allison invited me back at my convenience to sit and go over all of the new gadgets in my new car. Paul even took the time to talk to and get to know both me and my sister, who accompanied me. We felt so comfortable with Paul by the end of our time together that we found ourselves inviting him to our annual holiday party in December! I've had my car a week now and Paul has even taken the time to reach out to me twice to see how I was enjoying the car. All I can say is that I am glad I became part of the open road BMW family, thanks to Paul. If all of your salesman are as great as him, I would expect that you are the best dealership in the BMW fleet!!!! Thanks again, Paul!

Exceptional Professionalism

by from Somerset; NJ |

Striving for Excellence is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about Open Road BMW in Edison, New Jersey. My BMW sales representative Douglas Jeffries put me at ease when I was contemplating opurchasing/ leasing my first BMW. He reviewed all of the features of the BMW that interest me and services BMW offers. I became even more elated with the thought of driving a BMW. Douglas was not a pushy or overbearing salesperson. Once the sale was finalized, Douglas customer service and professionalism did not end there. Douglas continuously makes me feel like a valued customer and over the years like a family member. His consistent follow up communication (phone calls / postcards) on my vehicle, and promotional updates throughout the year and holidays, has made him my go to guy at Open Road BMW. As a BMW customer for over 15 years Douglas's confidence, professionalism and awesome attitude, is what made me a loyal BMW customer today. I recommend Douglas Jeffries /Open Road BMW to all of my family and friends.

My experience with Open Road BMW

by from Brooklyn ,ny 11214 |

Regarding my dealings with Alex at open rd BMW , it's been a long time since I've dealt with someone or a place that was so accommodating and pleasant in purchasing my car . Alex did everything humanly possible so that we went home feeling as if we were dealing with a close family member. I hope in the future I can have many many more dealings with him. I wish him and his family health and happiness always. Sincerely Charles Kesten

ALWAYS A PLEASURE AT BMW EDISON SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Staten Island, New York |

Anthony Sinno like always is the man at BMW service department of Edison. Whenever I call with a problem he turns it immediately into a solution and tells me to come in when it is good for MY schedule and when I get there am treated like a king. It is truly the reason why I continue to purchase BMW automobiles. Just keep up the great great work. Everybody always here the negatives and that is why Anthony and rest of service department deserves the respect and I THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS A TREMENDOUS JOB!

Got my car here!

by from Bronx New york |

Literally in less than 1 hour i walked away with my car! Robert is the best sales person ever. Hes fast and knows what hes doing. I have recommended a couple of people to go down to buy or lease cars there with him and they loved the experience!