Ray Catena Porsche, Jaguar, Land Rover of Edison

920 US-1, Edison, NJ 08817

Used 732-205-9000 Used 732-205-9000

Fabulous experience!!!

by from Tinton Falls Nj |

I purchased a Range Rover evoque from Ray Catena Land Rover/Jaguar and I can go on and on about the positive, fun, professional experience I had. There are two reasons I will be a lifetime customer, and their names are Craig Sirota (manager) & Paul Ebner(salesman). It was very refreshing to meet such honest salesmen who had my best interest in mind!!! The customer service was way above my expectations and I would highly recommend buying your next car from Craig & Paul at Ray Catena!!!!

Great Purchase experience with a great salesman.

by from Towaco NJ |

I finally got the car that I had wanted - a 2016 Jaguar F Type S. Beside the car being amazing and exactly what I wanted, the lease/purchase experience with James Mull was exceptional. He was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and down to earth. I got the looks and performance from both the car as well as the dealership. It was an excellent buying experience. I would strongly recommend James Mull to anyone looking to buy or lease a Jaguar. This was the 3rd dealership that I visited before buying the car and it was because of James Mull. He was responsive, his attention to detail and follow-up was flawless. After taking ownership I had a slight issue that needed resolving and Jim went above and beyond to not only resolve the issue for me, but did it within the short time frame I needed. In a couple years when I get bored with the car as I always do I will be going back to Jim to drive/buy the F-Type R. If you're in the market and looking for a Jaguar don't waste your time with other dealerships (Bergen County and Morris County) as I did and spend the extra few minute ride to get the sales and service you expect when buying a Jaguar and see Jim Mull at Ray Catena Jaguar of Edison.

Top notch service!!

by from Mountainside, NJ |

I just want to say that my experience at Land Rover in Edison was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was looking to lease a Range Rover Evoque. From the moment I requested a price quote online, someone from the dealership was readily answering all my questions. I was given price quotes on the car I wanted within minutes! James Mull was the sales person that reached out to me, and he was absolutely professional and courteous throughout my entire experience. Not only did he beat my asking price, but he took the time out to see if my bank offered any discounts, and provided me with all the fine details pertaining to my car. Also, I didn't feel as in some other luxury car dealerships, that I was judged by my appearance. My husband has a Land Rover that he bought a few months ago from a different dealership, and his experience was anything but pleasant. Because him and I were both dressed in casual clothes, representatives from that other dealership automatically assumed that he was not a serious buyer, despite the fact that we are both physicians. He was literally handed the keys, and not given any instructions or short sessions to answer any of his questions about the car. Moreover, when the car was given to him, it was still dripping wet and by the time we got home it had collected so much dust from the road. He was not even told that there was a phone application that came with the car, or shown how to use it. That was not the case with Ray Catena Land Rover in Edison. From the moment I stepped foot through the door, someone was there every step of the way to cater to my needs. James Mull and the rest of the staff were very professional and made sure that we were pleased with our car. They even made several follow-up phone calls and emails to a sure that I was pleased with the car. I give James Mull and the rest of the staff at Ray Catena land rover in Edison, my highest recommendation. I will surely be referring my friends and family there, without a doubt! High quality customer service is irreplaceable!

Great Service!

by from edison NJ |

This was by far the best experience i ever had with a dealership. James Mull is the best sale consultant i ever deal with. unlike other he made me feel secure and gave me all the information i needed to make my dream come true. he was friendly and did the best he could to get me to the price i was looking for and the car i always wanted. Craig the manager came to me and introduce himself and also gave me that warm feeling and at that moment i knew i was making the right decision with the right dealership.

Excellent service by Ray Catena (Frank Nodarse)

by from Staten Island NY |

I know Frank Nodarse for almost 4 years now .He is by far the BEST car salesperson I had or will /can have period.From selection of car/options to working out the best deal possible, nobody does it better than him . He is very honest, hardworking, trustworthy, straight forward and reliable are few ways of describing him .He won't push or recommend something that you don't need . He will alway works in your favour. From the day I purchased the vehicle until I returned my jaguar ,any problems or issues I had he was just a phone call away . Does not matter if it's day or night even on weekends .He would go above and beyond to resolve your issue, he pretty much makes it like its his own issue( that's the level of customer service I am talking about ). This is where almost every single sales person fails as nobody cares after you bought a product, but Frank retains a customer for life.Honestly nobody does that these days. Even though I had few issues with jaguar, Frank is the ONLY reason I have no hesitation in buying another JAGUAR/Land Rover which I did .As long as I buy through him I know I will be taken care .The proof of this is I bought another Range Rover sport . I Will recommend him to all my friend and family and will continue to buy through him .I would like to thank him from the bottom of my heart for his exceptional services . He is an asset to jaguar / Land Rover.

Wonderful exprience with Mike Burnside

by from edison , new jersey |

don't no how he does it ... but he always gets me the car I want at the price I wan to pay ... I would never buy another land rover from anyone else ... I have bought 4 from him ... his word is bond ... if he says something you don't have to worry that I wont come true ... . also it helps that his brother is his sales manager ...

Wonderful Experience

by from Edison, Nj |

Excellent customer service!! Thank you Alan Banjany and Johnathan Burnside for making this the best experience possible. The process was painless and they really did go above and beyond. The service was just outstanding and we're looking forward to enjoying our 2016 Discovery.

Excellent Service!!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I can't praise Michael Burnside enough, it was such a pleasure to deal with him. I walked into the dealership with a specific car in mind and Michael made it happen. He located the perfect Range Rover Sport for me and he kept me informed throughout the buying process. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Ray Catena.

Best Experience!

by from Englewood Cliffs NJ |

After picking up my 2016 Range Rover this past Wednesday all I can say is Land Rover Edison is by far the most Professional, Honest and Helpful car dealership I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Ask for Mike Zaintz he was beyond amazing to work with and went above and beyond every step of thae way. Buying a car could not have been any easier. When picking it up the whole process took 10 minutes to sign paperwork and another 30 minutes to explain every feature in the car. No games no nonsense it was truly a breath of fresh air after seeing some pretty ugly sales tactics over the years. Again I could not say enough good things!

Excellence

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

My experience with Craig Sirota and Paul Ebner has been 5 Star throughout. I've been a customer of Ray Catena for almost 10 years now and they have been the main reason for my loyalty. They understand customer service and how to build loyalty by going above and beyond to make sure I'm happy with whatever vehicle I choose. I have very limited time and they understand that so they provided me with concierge service - door-to-door delivery. They're simply the best. I highly recommend Craig and Paul. Joanne Christopher, NJ