Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln Nissan

New 888-507-2322
Used 888-507-2317
Service 888-711-1056

The Better Way to Buy

Best dealership I've ever dealt with

by from New Jersey. |

I will be buying all future vehicles from Ditschman. They are over an hour away from my house, but their customer service makes it well worth the trip. Our salesman was an incredibly nice guy. Whether he was being genuinely nice, or just being a salesman, it doesn't matter because he made us feel comfortable and never acted pushy or overwhelming. Plus we got an awesome deal and they somehow got the monthly payments exactly where we wanted them without having to haggle for hours. Plus they give you a free 99 day EVERYTHING covered bumper to bumper guarantee just in case you don't wanna buy the extended warranty. That's awesome. Highly recommended.

Pleasant experience

by from Plainfield, NJ |

Wasn't able to finalize a purchase on account of logistics and scheduling conflicts, but want to give high praise to Bryann Moninghoff. Extreme class and professional during the entire process.

2013 F150

by from Pittstown, NJ |

This was our first purchase at this dealership; however, it certainly won't be our last! Kevin Lawler, the salesman, made the process so smooth and easy that we didn't even have to get a babysitter for our 3 boys! He came in on his day off to accommodate us. He went above and beyond. We also dealt with Jeff Kramer. He handled the finance and paperwork on the deal. His research into a better financing deal for us - ended up saving us another $1300!! We drove out of the dealership feeling like we got a great deal. We are happy with the vehicle and the process couldn't have been smoother! Hopefully, I'll be back soon - I was eyeing up a nice Mustang convertible!

Zero Communication

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I found a truck on cars.com that I was interested in, so I decided to make an offer. I emailed the dealer with an offer. They never returned with an acceptance, counter or refusal to my offer.

Great Experience before during and after the sale

by from Moorestown NJ |

Was looking for a Mustang GT500 convertible. They had one in stock and it was perfect. I worked with Lou in sales and he was great to deal with. Honest and sincere. We did the deal a couple days later and it went through very quickly. Dealt with Beth on the finance side and she was great too. Honest and sincere. Got the extended warranty for a good price as well. Overall a great experience. Couldn't be happier.

07 Lincoln mkx

by from Bushkill, pa |

Great overall buying experience. No pressure, honest salesman and finance manager. Would buy from them again!

2012 Explorer Limited

by from Essex County, NJ |

This was my second purchase from Flemington. I traded an '09 Lincoln MKS because I needed more room. They made the entire process very easy, found the exact car and color I was looking for and gave me a very good deal on both the new car and trade. They are not close to where I live, but definately worth the ride.