BMW of Bridgewater

Service 888-891-0828

Come Visit Our New State-Of-The-Art Facility In Bridgewater New Jersey

OUTSTANDING BMW DEALERSHIP!!!

by from Bedminster, NJ |

I have been a loyal BMW customer, as well as, several other similar brands, for over 20 years and now know what it means to be treated as a member of the family! If you are a long time BMW loyalist, seeking to try a new BWM dealership for service, or simply new to BMW, I strongly recommend that you to seek out BMW of Bridgewater, as this is a family owned dealership that truly cares about you, your satisfaction, and exceeding your expectations. After becoming a new member of their "family", I know everone by first name, I am greeted and treated with the utmost of courtesy, they can't do enough for me, their car-wash services is simply amazing, and I find myself wanting to do more business with them. Everyone is simpy fantastic, and my experiences were mostly with Chris Rokosny (Sales Mgr), Mike Yates (Service Mgr), Mike Watson (Sales Exec), and Stan Ramirez (finance)... We had one of our BMWs stall on the local highway and they couldn't do enough for us...by the time the tow truck was at the dealership only a couple hours after the incident, we had our choice of loaner cars, they were so helpful in resolving the issue, and made us feel very comforting that they were there to help. Realize in this day of mega-dealerships, it's may be hard to find that personal relationship and family approach, so reach out to Chris, Mike, Mike, or Stan and you will be so glad you did!

Go elsewhere

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

I brought my recently purchased 2001 Z3 to BMW of Bridgewater for an oil change and checkup. Prior to that I used a $40 OBD reader to check and reset Service engine light. I told the service advisor about the codes and car history. The car owner said the light came on because it sat for a while. I have driven the car for a week and over 200 miles. No engine light yet. They kept the car for TWO FULL DAYS for an oil change and checkup. I was charged $139 for an oil change and engine flush. Flushing is not recommended, it's a gimmick to pad the bill. Another $139 charge for a diagnostic that I did myself first in 5 minutes and $40. They also found another cam sensor code that did't show up, or trigger an Engine light, $139 to replace. The technician found remnants of a rodent nest on the tank and recommended that I have it removed in case the vent pipe was damaged at a cost of $1700. It's ridiculous to think I would pay $1700 to check the vent pipe when there were no problems. What happened to $139? I stressed many times that the engine ran very well and had no performance issues. I very much wanted BMW of Bridgewater to be my service provider because they are five minutes from my home. Even though I found some negative reviews I wanted to form my own opinion. The bad reviews mirrored my experience. They are not honest and won't be getting my car again. TWO FREAKING DAYS for an oil change and checkup.

Very knowledgeable. Not pressured.

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

The atmosphere is very cordial. The person with whom we dealt was very knowledgeable. There was no pressure of a sale. We discussed the various features available, particularly those, in which I expressed an interest. I was satisfied with the settled price. However, I am not particularly knowledgeable regarding what constitutes a "good deal."

Great experience

by from green brook, nj |

I was dreading even thinking about going through getting a new car. Wanting to replace my old BMW, I was ready to go back to where I bought my last one, when I decided to take a look at BMW of Bridgewater, a dealership I had never even been to. My experience couldn't have been better. Besides being personable and knowledgeable, Mike Watson and his colleagues were totally professional. I went in on a Friday at 4:00 pm and picked up my new car within 24 hours. Being a family business definitely makes a difference; they treat you honestly, friendly and with the utmost respect. They've gained a loyal customer.

Dealer Review

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

Mike Watson at Bridgewater BMW was cooperative, supportive and responsive to my repeated visits and emails. He determined that I was elegible for a loyalty discount even though it appeared in the beginning that I might not be due to unique situation. He answered all questions and when he needed to, he contacted others who had the answer, both inside the dealership and outside. He was also very knowledgeable and intelligent. I would highly recommend Mike and Bridgewater BMW.

I love my CPO BMW 335 xi

by from Northern Virginia |

This has been a great experience. I had been looking for just the right vehicle (color, mileage, options) for months. I found the car I wanted online and then contacted BMW of Bridgewater through cars.com. I received a call the following business day and within an hour, had made arrangements to buy the car. Mike Watson was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! The car was in perfect condition, even better than I thought it would be. When I got it back home to Virginia and took it to be inspected, it was flawless, and the inspecting mechanic told me that even the brakes were brand new! Highly recommended. I hope to buy my next BMW from Mike!

I would refer to these guys as family!!

by from Parlin, NJ |

I bought a car from Tim Williams and I must say that he is by far the most geniune and professional sales person I've EVER dealt with... I truly felt good about the deal and I left confident that I've made the right decision. I love the car and I would always recommend Tim and Mark to friends and family... You guys are great!!! FIVE STARTS ACROSS THE BOARD!! Thank you for treating me as a valued customer!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Stewartsville, NJ |

I found the car I wanted online and made an offer. They accepted the offer, contingent on a test drive and inspection, as well as a credit check of me. I showed up for a test drive, liked what I found, and we began the paperwork - there was no haggling, other than over the value of my trade in, and that was painless. I don't have time to burn in a dealership, and my salesman (Rob) respected that. Rob, Stan, Mike, and Jen had me in and out, without cutting a corner. I got a complete rundown of the car's functions, a clear rundown of every paper we signed, etc. I forgot the title to my trade-in - "here, sign this You Owe Us document and bring it in on Saturday. We trust you." And they did, and I did. I've had issues with Bridegewater's service in the past, but their sales team is as good as it gets - and I believe they've changed things in Service (which is why I came back). In a world where Customer Service is often riddled with mistakes and, dare I say it... incompetence, it's nice to see professionals at work. My team (again: Rob, Stan, Mike, and Jen) are pro's, and worked like a well-tuned machine - with a splash of humor tossed in. Great experience, and highly recommended.

Great Personal Dealer, Ask for Mike, John Sent You

by from Middlesex, NJ |

I have purchased numerous cars, including 3 BMW from 3 different dealers. I found this small dealer by accident and though they don't have all the glitz neither do they have the pretentious attitude of bigger, slicker dealers. They moved from Hunterdon to a much nicer, brand new facility in Bridgewater, NJ, ask for Mike S, he will work well with you and remember you. The deal I got on my Z4 is legendary, and no hidden scams or fees like my previous Lexus did to me. Highly recommended and I have never bought back to back cars from the same dealer, but this will be the first. Over 25 years and 10 cars purchased experience.