DCH Academy Honda

1101 U.S. 9, Old Bridge Township, NJ 08857

New 888-253-9693
Used 888-466-2169
Service 877-294-2891

It's not just about the cars, experience the DCH way...

The place to go for your next Honda

by from Middletown, NJ |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased over the years from DCH Academy Honda in Old Bridge and I am ALWAYS satisfied with the level of customer service and the willingness of the sales staff to work with me to get the deal done. I have worked with Dave Mazurek each time and he's a great guy to deal with. I would (and have) highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Honda (either new or used).

DCH Academy Honda responded to this review

January 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at DCH Academy Honda. We strive to ensure that all of our customers are taken care of, and we pride ourselves on our dedication to service. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Dave! He is one of our best, and he truly enjoys working with his customers. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pleased with our experience

by from Lebanon, PA |

Our salesman, Tony, and the finance person were both very kind and thorough. We were made comfortable in the waiting area while paperwork, etc. was being prepared. The establishment gets very busy, so it is important to be patient, and to appreciate the hard work being put forth for one's benefit. The long day paid off in the end, and we were glad to bring our newly-purchased vehicle home.

Great Car buying experience

by from Morganville,NJ |

I was shopping for a new car and been to many dealerships, most of the them just try to pressure me into buying and kept saying the price only available for one day only. At DCH Academy Honda, sales Edmond Leung helped me get the car I want and for an unbeatable price. At end of the day, I am happy and drive home with my brand new car.

Great service

by from Staten Island |

Met Paul Aweeky at the door. He greeted me professionally and the rest was history. Sold me the car I wanted with no hassles at all. Thank you Paul

Fantastic experience!!

by from Sayreville |

Terrific sales staff. Go see Paul Aweeky! True professional.

Khalil Q

by from Parlin, NJ |

Leased a new honda Civic from them. My experience was a great one! Khalil Q, was the sales person who took care care of me. He's very friendly, informative, professional and great sales person. He made our car buying experience really good. I definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Enjoyed It!!

by from Parlin, NJ |

Good Environment, excellent salesman. I recently leased a new Honda Civic from them. I had made an appointment earlier, and they took good care of me. The sales person Khalil A. Quraishi is great, he did all the work quickly and thanks to him he made my car buying experience a really good one. I do recommend this car dealer ship to all those people who aren't really sure about it.

Unprofessional

by from Princeton, Nj |

Good online impression and price quote on the vehicle itself + Surprises with unusual registration charges and fees and interest rate for financing !!! Horrible in-person experience and aftertaste of the car salesmen of old when they grill you for hours only to exhaust you and extract more money from you. Over 5 hours waiting for car delivery at the dealership. Will never come back there again.

Love my accord

by from Old Bridge |

I love my new accord. My salesperson, Ryan Hoey, was fantastic. Everyone should go to Ryan for the same experience.

Fantastic Deal

by from Brick, NJ |

Thank you for working with us for a great deal on our used Odyssey! We greatly appreciate the help of Peter Ghaw and Gerry Bruno in getting us a wonderful used vehicle. Total professionals from beginning to end of our buying experience! We love our new van!

Very helpful

by from Metuchen, NJ |

Khalil has sold me 2 cars. He has always been really helpful and given me a great deal. Always happy to come in and leave with a new car.