DCH Academy Honda

1101 U.S. 9, Old Bridge Township, NJ 08857

New 888-253-9693
Used 888-466-2169
Service 877-294-2891

It's not just about the cars, experience the DCH way...

The place to go for your next Honda

by from Middletown, NJ |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased over the years from DCH Academy Honda in Old Bridge and I am ALWAYS satisfied with the level of customer service and the willingness of the sales staff to work with me to get the deal done. I have worked with Dave Mazurek each time and he's a great guy to deal with. I would (and have) highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Honda (either new or used).

DCH Academy Honda responded to this review

January 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at DCH Academy Honda. We strive to ensure that all of our customers are taken care of, and we pride ourselves on our dedication to service. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Dave! He is one of our best, and he truly enjoys working with his customers. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Used '07 Acura TL-S

by from New York, NY |

Was a bit iffy about traveling to NJ to purchase a vehicle but this dealership seemed to have a positive reputation in regards to the reviews and just the vehicle I was looking for. And I can now vouch for one of those reviews.Just want to say thank you to Ivon Lopez and the staff at DCH Academy Honda for my recent purchase. All is well with the car so far, thanks for letting my mechanic take a look at it before the purchase and for the speedy process in regards to the paperwork!

best place to get your first used or new vehicle

by from Parlin, NJ |

If you are thinking where to purchase a vehicle from, come to DCH Honda Academy in old bridge nj....good customer service, respectful, caring and you will not regret. My wife and I purchase a Toyota corolla at this location from Andrey and she love it.. so come to DCH Honda Academy to purchase your used or new car whenever time you think or need to..

Great Experience buying a Honda here...!!!

by from Parlin, NJ |

Honda CR V-EXL 2015 Very satisfied with the entire car buying experience. From the point we entered the dealership, Paul from Sales and Dmitry from Finance made us very comfortable and were patient in answering all our queries. Our budgetary requirements were considered and there was no pressure to change our numbers. Will definitely recommend DCH Academy Honda at Oldbridge to all my friends and relatives. Thank You Paul, Thank You Dmitry, Great Buying Experience of a Fantastic Honda Product...!!!!

Quality service.

by from South river N. |

Bought my second Honda Pilot. Love DCH. My sales representative was Khalil A Quarishi. He went above and beyond to help us with our purchase he took the time to explain the whole procedure. I will be back definitely on my next purchase. Thank you for all of your help Khalil.

Great Experience

by from East Brunswick |

I needed a new car and met Paul Aweeky. What a great salesman. Very professional and not pushy. I left in 2 hours with my new CRV. Thanks Paul

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from East Windsor NJ |

I bought my first pre-owned Honda Crv from Edward Moy at DCH Academy Honda in Old Bridge NJ. I was thrilled by his authentic and helpful service as I dreaded the stereotype cut throat salesman. The car dealership was extremely helpfull and efficient, another relief. No hard sell!! Edward Moy took me trhough the car buying process with ease, and sincere helpfullness. He really listens to what I want. My car was totalled in one of the blizzards of 2015. I went right back to Edward Moy, to help me purchase my second CRV. It was another great experience. I have gone to other dealerships, and have not seen anything similar to This dealership. Ask for Edward Moy when considering buying a pre owned car from DCH Academy Honda Old Bridge NJ

Great Dealership and People

by from Trenton, NJ |

I went to look for a new car to buy. DCH was the 5th dealer I visited. Essam was very nice and knowledgeable. I am very happy with my new car. I got all the options and I was looking for at a very excellent price. I am very satisfied with my experience at DCH.

Great Salesman and dealership experience

by from East Windsor NJ |

I bought my first pre-owned Honda Crv from Edward Moi at DCH Academy Honda in Old Bridge NJ. I was thrilled by his authentic and helpful service as I dreaded the stereotype cut throat salesman. The car dealership was extremely helpfull and efficient, another relief. No hard sell!! Edward Moi took me trhough the car buying process with ease, and sincere helpfullness. He really listens to what I want. My car was totalled in one of the blizzards of 2015. I went right back to Edward Moi, to help me purchase my second CRV. It was another great experience. I have gone to other dealerships, and have not seen anything similar to This dealership. Ask for Edward Moi when considering buying a pre owned car from DCH Academy Honda Old Bridge NJ

Everything Was Great

by from Washington Twp. NJ |

Paul Aweeky and Joe Scardigno helped me find what I was looking for and got me a great deal. I would recommend these guys and this place to anyone.

very happy with salesman and dch

by from New Jersey |

I went to a few different Honda dealerships before coming to DCH Honda of Old Bridge. I was very happy with the price and the outstanding service and knowledge by Gercino Soares. I will definitely suggest DCH Honda to my friends and family. Don't forget to ask for Gercino Soares. Much appreciation from Bill and Tina