Phillipsburg Easton Honda

(3.7) 6 Reviews

400 County Road 519, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

Bad Customer Service and Salesmanship

by from Clinton, NJ |

I had a bad experience with this dealership as I was in the market to buy one of the mid-size SUV for Honda. Sales man were very pushy and rushing into things to make a deal even though their mission statement states that they are very competitive and can beat anyone price, but the offer that I had received was not even competitive. Also, it feels like if customer does not want to make the deal, then they will keep on going back and forth to make the deal happened and it becomes such a waste of time. Then, they ask for security deposit which is a refundable amount. But, for some reason, if customer decides not to move forward with the deal, then it will take ages to get your refundable amount back. They will give all sorts of reasoning that it is process and it needs to get approved which does not make sense because at one point, when they want the security deposit, it is very easily done and your credit card is charged. But, when it comes to refund your money back, it will take time and it is a process. The two things does not match and it is conflict on what they communicate to you. So, I do not think that it is a quality customer service and in near future, I am sure that I will not go to this dealership and they lost my business to them. No doubt car buying process can be stressful for a lot of people, but I believe quality and taking into customer's consideration is very important rather than going in circles and keep on following up on a particular task.

Sales Experience

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

I would not recommend anyone to purchase a car from this dealership. Experience was very bad and I feel that sales man are very pushy and rushing into things to make a deal. After all, the deal that they offer is not that great compare to other dealership. On top of this, if they do give a good deal and if someone wants to think about it, they right away ask for security deposit for $250 to make sure that customer gets the deal. But, by chance, if due to personal conflict, if deal is not going to happen, then it is very hard to get the refund back. In other words, when they want your security deposit, it is quick, fast, and easy, but if deal does not happen, then it is hard to get your refund back and you have to keep on following up on it. Personally, I felt that I had a worst sales experience in buying car and it was not about gaining customer's business. So, I would not recommend someone to go and purchase the car from this dealership.

After you sign the papers you're on your own.

by from Lopatcong |

Nice dealership. Not nice people. Ben Lazor helped? me choose an accord from here and I had horrible experience with the vehicle as soon as a month went by. The vehicle ran fine at first but soon it began making noises everywhere. It just didn't seem like the car I had driven or maintained well while it was kept at Phillipsburg Honda. I asked Ben to help me out with the problems I was experiencing and also the shop manager many times to fix it. They pretty much told me to take a hike. I looked at some reviews and many reviews warn customers about these guys not honoring the warranty to cut costs. Terrible how they sell cars that cost tens of thousands of dollars and cut corners to put more money i their pockets.

Great dealership

by from Bethlehem |

Even though I didn't buy a Honda and it wasn't the right fit for me, Ben Lazar was extremely helpful and went out of his way to help me find the vehicle that would make me happy. I would definitely be back when I'm looking at cars again.

Nice dealership

by from Bethlehem |

I purchased a used car from Ben Lazar and found him to be professional and not your typical salesmen. He doesn't talk down to you or try the "lines" on you. He tries to figure out what you like and wants to help make you a happy customer. Thanks Ben!

good clean lot with a good selection

by from pburg |

good selection on new and used cars, helpful and friendly