Fullerton Auto Group

Service 888-356-3068

Recognized everywhere

AMAZING SALES TEAM!!!

by from piscataway, NJ |

buying a car at Fullerton was a great experience! i had gone to Payless auto group in old bridge, NJ looking for a similar vehicle and got hustled into almost buying a car i would have regret financing! my sales guy MANNY R. at Fullerton was the complete opposite of the sales guy i dealt with at Payless. i felt like he genuinely cared about the vehicle i was buying and took all my needs and wants into consideration. finally we found the PERFECT CAR a 2010 Mazda 3 with very low miles. in great condition at an incredibly low price. he explained how financing was going to work and got me approved right away!. the sales managers were also very friendly and were always willing to help when the sales rep. was not available.. the sales managers made sure all the paperwork was accounted for and made sure finance had all paperwork ready to go for me before i went. needless to say, finance was a breeze we were in and out of there in 20 minutes and by that time the car was clean and even detailed!!! Manny even ensured that my inspection sticker, temporary insurance and temporary plates were secured properly and temporary registration was ready to go as well. this was the best car buying experience i have ever had! i would definitely recommend this place to anybody looking for amazing customer care and a fun car buying experience!

False Advertising

by from ELMSFORD |

I was extremely dissappointed with my expereince at Fullerton. The location in summerville was not close to where I live. I called in advance to determine if the car I wanted to look at was on the lot and was told that the car was available. When I got there the salesperson looked up the car and said it was on the lot. We looked throughout the entire lot for about 20 minutes for the car only to find out that the car had been sold or moved off the lot. Most importantly the salesperson offered No apology or " lets maybe look at something else that you might be intererested in" - just "we don't have this car" and then he left.( He did say goodbye.) Then somebody actually had the audacity to call me later to ask if I found everything to be in good order during my experience at Fullerton. Summary - Bad inventory management, Poor Customer Service, Poor communications between the various departments at Fullerton ( Internet Sales / Customer Sales/ Inventory management)

Buyer beware

by from Reading,pa |

Bought a CPO vehicle there and after taking it home found out the rotors were warped. They claim they do a 125 point inspection but somehow this got by them. I drove 4 hours round trip to buy this vehicle and they wouldn't let me fix it in my hometown and cover the bill. Made me take it back so they could rectify the issue. My opinion is this should have never happened and their reputation as a respectable dealership is tarnished.

mike catena

by from edison nj |

your parts department is a joke i was there to order parts for are company cars rear end i brang the old parts with me so there would be no problem your parts guy ordered the parts thee days i waited i got a phone call that they were in when i got to the parts department they were wrong i had to reorder the parts from a more skilled associate larry his name was i got another call that parts were in when i got to parts department the first associate was there after a half an hour waiting i asked if they could speed up i have get back to the shop i was not happy what i was going thru again your associate came back to the front with a attitude telling me to koolout this ant wallmart i can not believe you treat customers this way i will never do bushiness with your company ever again and are shop will not buy any trucks from your company i am going to contact the better business

Great experience no preasure

by from Somerset, NJ |

Went to Fullerton to look at a dodge charger hemi. We were greated by Manny Rodriguez. Manny was very professional and showed us a couple of cars. No preasure. We saw a car we loved and Manny made it happen at a great price and super support from the entire Fullerton Crew. we picked up the car and just love it. Unlike another dealer we went to who tried to preasure us into buying this was a really good experience. We have already recommended Fullerton and Manny to several friends. Thanks again Manny Tony and Connie

by from piscataway, NJ |

this is the best dealership I have ever gone too. i went to payless auto group in old bridge nj and felt like i was being hustled into buying a vehicle i wasn't really interested in, and at a huge intrest rate! but at at fullerton everyone was extremely nice. and my sales guy MANNY R. was not the typical sleezy sales man. i felt like he genuinely cared about what vehicle was right for me. He took everything i wanted into consideration and found me a GREAT 2010 Mazda 3 for very cheap.!! . the sales managers are also very friendly and always willing to help when the sales rep. is not available.. the sales managers made sure all the paperwork was accounted for and made sure finance had all the paperwork faxed from the bank and all ready to go for me. finance was a breeze! we were in and out of finance within 20 minutes and picked up the car from the detail area with in the next few minutes after that.! buying a car here was the best choice i could have made. definitely would recommend buying here if your looking to get the best customer service around!

by from piscataway, NJ |

Wonderful service, pleasant atmosphere.

by from Middlesex, NJ |

I have only positive things to say about Fullerton Ford. I leased my Focus from Fullerton and from my easygoing sales experience to my pleasant service department visits I am more than happy with the customer service that I receive from these people. I am glad to say Fullerton is not like every other dealership...I would recommend them to anybody.

Friendly knowledgeable & efficient sales & service

by from Bound Brook, NJ |

Bought my Escape from Mike Petrillo and I'm glad he helped me find an SUV I'm really happy with and suits me really well. Between regular oil changes and getting little creature comforts (remote starter, heated seats, tow package) installed, I've also been helped by Dina Thompson, Fred Avila, Keith Davis, and Doug Watson in the Ford service department and they've all been awesome to deal with. Fullerton Ford comes highly recommended!

Excellent sales experience

by from Branchburg,Nj |

I bought my 2014 escape from Louis and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had.