D'Arcy Hyundai

2521 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435

Great and friendly service!

by from romeoville, il |

We have bought several vehicles from D'arcy Hyundai. Our salesmen John Flynn and all the staff are friendly and do what ever they can to help us get the vehicle we want.

Friendly and helpful staff - well satisfied

by from Plainfield,Il |

We were treated extremely well by sales associate and others. Purchased our third vehicle from D'Darcy - always well satisfied.

Service

by from Plainfield, il. |

We brought our 2014 Santa Fe in for an oil change. The scheduling, promptness, and followup are 1st class. The staff are, without a doubt, the most professional I've dealt with. Great job!

New Car Purchase

by from Manteno, IL |

I ended up with two salesmen, which turned out to be just fine. Jeff was not available when I was for a test drive, so Francisco helped up thru our test drive & purchase. Everyone was friendly & I wish we would have known our original salesman Jim K (from our 2003 purchase of our Santa Fe) was still working there. Very surprised to see salespeople still working for the same car dealer for 12 years! Everyone was great. Very happy with our 2014 Elantra GT!

Service doesn't try to oversell services.

by from Morris, il |

Brought in my 2011 Santa Fe for a regular oil change. Service writer recommended 60K service but I didn't want to spend that much money. Service writer and mechanic evaluated my vehicle and returned to me with specific recommendations. I appreciated the service writer further evaluating my vehicle and it's actual condition and then recommending only those items that were absolutely necessary to maintain my vehicle's performance. He also noted on my receipt the two items that I should consider having done at my next visit. Thank you for your good help.

2014 Santa Fe Sports...Great Deal!!!

by from Shorewood, IL |

i bought a new 2014 Santa Fe. The experience was terrific. I have no complaints at all. The service was the best. The sales rep (Leroy Parks) was not pushing and made me feel completely comfortable. The GM, Guy Campobasso, made the deal happen very fast. The finance manager, Mike Campobasso, was fair and explained everything to me in detail; there were no surprises at any step of the process. I will be recommending this dealership to everyone that i know.

Excellent service

by from Joliet IL |

I brought my 2013 Elentra in to have the side mirror repaired. It was snowing to near blizzard conditions that day. While I was paying my bill, Larry (D'Arcy employee) came to get my keys to start my car & warm it up. When I got to my car, he was clearing my windows and had it all warmed up! I offered him a tip and he declined it, saying it was all part of his job & he was happy to do it! I love this dealership!!

GREAT SERVICE, EXCEPTIONAL TEAM

by from New Lenox IL |

This is the second Hyundai I have purchased from this location and I will definitely be back for my next purchase. Leroy and Guy are exceptional people to work with. I am always please with any service I have done at D'Arcy!

great service clean facilites

by from Joliet, IL |

Comfortable waiting room, friendly employee, I like D'Arcy car dealership!

Good service & comfortable waiting room

by from Channahon |

Fast service, clean & comfortable waiting room. My only suggestion: lower the TV volume, most people in the waiting room were reading.