Russ Darrow Mazda of Madison

5234 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, WI 53718

New 888-770-6087
Used 888-678-8740
Service 888-726-9852

Experience the Darrow difference!

awsome job

by from madison wi |

This was my first car purchase My salesperson was very patient and helpful in explaining how everything worked. I feel like we got a very good price. I Absolutely love my car!! Thank you Russ Darrow

Very honest

by from appleton wi |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. The vehicle was clean, well running, great condition, low miles just as described in the ad. The office was super clean, staff was friendly and accommodating no pushy sales people. Very honest running a honest dealership. I would recommend everyone to visit

experience was pleasant

by from chicago il |

I bought an automobile from Russ Darrow this weekend my employee was very patient and useful in explaining however everything worked. The Salesmen were superb and very useful through the method. The entire experience was pleasant and skilled.

Great customer service

by from Madison, WI |

Abby Fait and the sales manager worked with us to get the package and payment we wanted. Great dealership overall!

Russ Darrow Chrysler Jeep Dodge review

by from appleton wi |

I usually dread automotive searching however Russ Darrow try to perceive your desires as an individual. They offered to allow us to take the car on an extended test drive to get a far better feel about it. I completely love my car from Russ Darrow

Russ Darrow Mazda of Madison Review - 1-22-15

by from MADISON WI |

Everyone at Russ Darrow was a pleasure to work with. They were very friendly, and helpful. Russ Darrow helped me get the car I have wanted, and did everything they could to meet my needs. I thank everyone that helped me at the Russ Darrow dealership.

New Mazda purchase experience

by from Madison, WI |

My wife and I give high commendations to Matthew Borsecnik in making our recent purchase of a new Mazda6 a comfortable, rewarding experience. From our first walking in the door until the final purchase a few days later, he was attentive to our needs, made us feel comfortable, answered all our questions and was a wealth of knowledge about the features and functions of the car. He was as courteous and professional as anyone we have dealt with in our several decades of buying automobiles, and we never felt he was evading tough questions or demeaning competitors. We never felt he was using undue pressure to close the sale. His approach sold the Russ Darrow agency to us. We look forward to a long and satisfying relationship with the dealer.

Good Experience at Russ Darrow Mazda of Madison

by from Madison, WI |

Had a very pleasant buying experience at Russ Darrow Mazda of Madison, which surprised us somewhat because, generally, we hate the buying experience when it comes to the haggling over price. We have to say though, it was relatively painless this time around. Our salesperson was extremely friendly and more importantly, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We also were pleased that it didn't turn out to be one of those high pressured sales experiences. The Mazda CX5 was the first car we test drove in our search and we mentioned that right off the bat and we mentioned what other vehicles we were looking at. Our salesperson let us know what to look for and expect from the other competitors without being derogatory, in fact, actually had good things to say about some of them. After test driving the other vehicles, although good vehicles in their own right, the Mazda seemed to fit our needs and desires the best. Interestingly enough is that our salesperson had anticipated correctly what we would feel about the other cars, good and bad. We were truly impressed. (If you're interested in the name of our salesperson, his name is Josh Eastmead. Ask for him whether you just want to look around or if you want to buy. Your experience will be a pleasant one). Although we haven't had our Mazda into service yet, we did need to go back for a couple of accessories and We just want to say that they are the most friendly group of individuals. We know when it comes time to do maintenance on our Mazda, we will be greeted with friendly and helpful people, which is comforting to know.

Responsive and Answered Questions Directly

by from Janesville, Wi |

Appreciated that we were able to work online until I was ready to come in for a test drive. Also appreciated that they had me test drive the actual model I was interested in. They answered my questions simply and directly. Didn't hit it out of the park with the price, but still got a good deal within my requirements.

Made buying my first new car a breeze!

by from Madison, Wi |

A couple weekends ago I stopped in to the dealership thinking I'd be way over my head in stress trying to buy a new car. Manny Avila, sales rep, sold me my 2014 Mazda3 i Touring after a morning of talking about interests, life in general, and easing into the business part of the deal. Genuinely nice guy and not the fake smile expected from a salemen. He went over EVERYTHING specifically so I'd retain all the information; which is the reason I was comfortable buying a car that day. I also needed the rust package and remote start installed, and I was able to easily make an appointment a few days after purchase. The mechanics are great as well, friendly and explain everything to you and the quality of work is as if it came factory. I'm not much of a review writer but I felt obliged since I had such a good experience.