Subaru of Wichita

11610 E Kellogg Ave, Wichita, KS 67207

New 866-562-9740
Used 877-392-8295
Service 877-438-7213

A car you can love from a dealer you can love!

Excellent customer service

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Great people! They don't work on commission so they're looking to help you. No complains

usetobeloyal

by from WICHITA KS |

I?m really unhappy with the way Subaru of Wichita treats their service customers. When they had the name Suzuki the service people where great!! Very polite, enjoyed customers, and I loved the way they smiled at everyone! The sales was just the same. I loved it there and that?s why my family buy 3 cars from Suzuki. BUT NOW I would never step in the service dept if I had to pay them. Unfortunately I have a warranty that forces me to go there. A family member has taken the car in 3 times for several different things and EVERY TIME she gets her car back a light or window or something is broken! Of course every time she tells them they say ?THAT WILL COST A DIAGNOSTIC FEE OF $140 TO FIND OUT WHATS WRONG.? What?s wrong? What?s wrong is that every time I bring my car to your service dept I end up with another problem. THE ONLY REASON WHY I TAKE IT TO YOU IS BECAUSE OF THE WARRANTY. i understand about making money but not at the expense of customer service. We had to spend $2700 to fix the car and they had the nerve to tell her ? THE SUBARU CUSTOMERS GET THE LOANER CARS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE? WOW REALLY!!! JUST BECAUSE YOUR NAME CHANGED AND I DON?T HAVE A SUBARU I HAVE TO GO WITHOUT A CAR FOR 2WKS. THIS IS REALLY SAD!!! NEVER WILL GET A CAR FROM THEM EVER!!!! Sign, usetobeloyalcustomer

quick response

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

In searching they were very helpful with quotes. I requested a quote for a few vehicles and they got back to me by the end of the day. They didn't continue to bulldog me about it afterwards either. Great job.

Stress free experience

by from Wichita, Ks |

Everything in life should be this easy. I like being able to research beforehand to give me a general idea of what I am looking for. I also looked at a lot of cars with the sales person--some of which I had previously indicated were out of my price range. I ended up with one of the cars that I said was out of my price range because that is how I roll.

great company

by from otis, ks |

this is a great company to work with on buying a new vehicle. I have had two of the best contacts at the dealership to deal with that I have ever had when looking at vehicles. Everything we have done was over the phone and with emails until picking up the vehicle. I give this place an A+ for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!