First Car Automotive Group

Used 877-230-6229

Honesty and Integrity is the First Car way

Great car buying experience

by from Houston,TX |

I found a car listed at First Auto Group and checked out the reviews online. I felt very comfortable with this place even before I called to find out if the car was available based on the good reviews I found. Jeff was great to work with, no hassle, no pressure, let me take the car to a local BMW shop for a pre-purchase inspection. It was clean just like it was advertised. I got a great deal on a very low mileage car. It was worth the drive from Houston to get the car I wanted and deal with First Car Automotive. I'd recommend them if you are in the market for a used car.

great experience!

by from Highland Village |

Jeff was very helpful. This was best experience I've ever had buying a car. No hassle and not pushy. Will definitely buy another car from Jeff.

Low miles-well maintained deals, this is the place

by from Dallas Tx |

Will likely purchase my next vehicle her as well. Really a good experience. Lot is filled with quality, well maintained vehicles.

Honest Dealer

by from Dallas Texas |

I recently purchased a Cadillac SRX from this dealership. No pressure at all , test drove the vehicle on one day and bought it the next day. All of the cars I saw were immmaculate and with low miles. Jeff Gordon was great, he even filled up the tank before we purchased. I recommend this dealership to everyone.

Excellent Dealer

by from Plano, Texas |

My husband and I were shopping for a used truck for son. Jeff, the owner, was very responsive. Stayed after hours to accommodate our schedules. In the end, we didn't purchase the truck we had originally gone out there to look at, but instead, purchased another vehicle he had on the lot. All his cars were very low mileage and extremely clean and well kept. He only buys the best. A great deal and very easy to work with. I'd highly recommend him.

Good experience on recent car purchase

by from Plano, TX |

Bought a Nissan Murano recently from First Car Auto. I think they are just getting up and running but the service was great - friendly and knowledgeable but not pushy. Like that the cars are stored inside - nice facility. Overall, it was a no hassle experience and am happy with my purchase. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a reputable dealer who seems to really want to provide a good value for the customer.