Tasca Ford Mazda

Service 888-897-9909

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED!

New Car Purchase!!!

by from Attleboro Falls, MA |

Time to upgrade to a newer model Mazda!! Met Jacob. Excellent personality to deal with. Listened intently to what we were looking for. Explained any answers to questions we had. Walked us through all processes with great patience. Financial department was another easy closing to our new purchase. The staff made it smooth. I look forward to our maintenance follow-ups. Feel comfortable at TASCA Ford Mazda of Seekonk. Best of luck to all who test drive a Mazda!!! Reliable vehicle!!!

"You will NOT be satisfied"

by from Rehoboth,MA |

The Seekonk and Cranston TASCA dealerships are awful--The mechanics are almost having a party in the service bays--laughing , smiling and having a great time with one another. I brought my car in on Saturday 28 March,2015 as the plastic inside the wheel wells was falling out as was the underside plastic that sits under the front of the car and dragging on the ground. I waited 1.5 hours to get my 2013 Mazda MV3 repaired. On Monday 2 March the same parts broke again-- the fasteners broke. I called the Dealership asked when I wanted to come in and I said: "Today, late afternoon", their reply was we don't have an opening and the "Quick" Service was very busy. I am not satisfied...if you wait to have your 2013 car, purchased from Tasca Cranston and still under warranty, repaired, and it breaks in 2 days, in the same spot, you should be moved to the top of the list for re-repair not to the bottom and you should receive an apology for sub- standard warranty work the first time. AVOID TASCA DEALERSHIPS AT ALL COSTS--YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED!!!

Awful service...very disappointed

by from Rehoboth, MA |

I had an awful experience trying to get my fusion repaired. Not only was the service manager disrespectful, he never fixed the problem. He wouldn't even allow me to replicate the problem with him. It's like I was a bother and he didn't want to deal with the issue. He told me to go to a different Ford dealer. That's customer service??? The issue would be covered under warranty and is not an expensive fix. I really like Ford, so much so that I purchase almost anything with a Ford logo. I have a Ford antique truck as well. It is so disappointing to be treated the way I was treated. I would never buy or get a vehicle serviced here. If they were the last dealer on earth, I'd be walking...

Waste of your life and no one responds to you

by from Warren, RI |

I hope no one ever goes through this type of experience with a dealership. When you are leasing a car you do not want to make a day of doing it. I had called before I arrived to get quotes and was fine with the price so I decided to stop in. They had quoted me on the wrong body style so I then had to spend 3+ hours there with my 3 year old just to sign for a car I did not even take home(car was coming from another dealership but paperwork had to be done right then..Sure). They over charged my debit card by $2200 which I had to get resolved and took 30 minutes of my time. I took the following day off to pick the car up and they never called me to say it was ready so I called them to learn it wasn't. Same thing occurred the next couple of days until I finally ask why we were waiting for the registration on a place switch. I then got a call from my salesman because he had seen a negative review posted on this site and was willing to offer me oil changes to take it off..(so they know my experience had been bad up to this point) The only problem was it wasn't me. After I got the car they then called me back because they had messed up the paperwork I had to sign the first day I was there so it would have to be done again. Good news was it was going to be cheaper. Does not make you feel like they know what they are doing though. I at least got someone to drive the paperwork to my place of employment so that I could sign it. They also only gave me one key when I picked up the car so I had asked about that the day after I picked the car up. He said he would make sure I got it when I picked up the new registration. My salesman ended up bring the paperwork and the registration to me but no key. As of today I still have no second key and no one was calling me about it either. Finally today they called and said they lost it and I would have to come by with the car so they can make another one. All of this is not the experience I am looking for when I lease a car. I e-mailed them on the 31st of August about my issues(some of which I did not list to fit due to character restrictions) because they sent me an e-mail saying to let them know if you weren't satisfied. I guess they didn't care all that much because as of today I have heard nothing back.(which is why I am posting this review) If you have a lot of time on your hands, this is the place for you but if your time is more valuable than anything else I would not buy your car here. Drive the extra hour to another place. This was also my third purchase from a Tasca dealership so I am disappointed to see that means nothing.(I did mention this in my complaint e-mail to the company)

Rude employees and terrible customer service

by from Seekonk ma |

Worst customer service ever. I had the worst experience with tasca the employees were so rude especially the phone operator. She used words like "oh my god" with the worst attitude when I only called them 3 times because my representative was a complete air head and I had to reach him a few times over a situation he completely seemed uneducated about. The representative whom I purchased my car from messed up quite a bit of times when my insurance had to send the policy # and expiration date so I had to go through this whole entire process. But I will guarantee you I will never purchase a car from tasca again because the employees were so rude and seemed uneducated. And I'm quite sure the manager won't be happy to hear his employees were rude to a paying customer.

PreOwned Factory, Attleboro, MA

by from Attleboro, MA |

Purchased used Ford Focus from PreOwned Factory dealer at South Attleboro location of this dealership. Daniel C., Jonathan and Frank provided sales and finance assistance that was far above our expectations. They respected our requests for our needs in a vehicle and provided what we had hoped for in a car that would meet our situation. Attention to detail and explanation of everything we could possibly ask for . Would recommend to everyone!

Not a good experience

by from Seekonk, MA |

I brought my 2 year old Ford Focus with 20K miles on it in for repair. Do your research before buying a Focus. They have serious transmission issues. Mine had to be replaced after 20K miles of easy driving. They had my car for a week and there was virtually no communication. Apparently, all of the Tasca dealerships only have one tool between them to perform this repair. I dropped off my car on a Tuesday evening and they did not have the tool until Monday (the part had been there since Wednesday, mind you). My car was already in pieces, so I had no choice but to leave it there. I received no update for days - finally went there on Friday only to be told the mechanic was off for the weekend. I was never offered a loaner car - I had to ask for one. Upon return, the car was not washed or vacuumed and while the transmission issues have improved, they used the same flawed seals, which will eventually fail again. Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The service manager George does not return calls, seems totally unconcerned about the customer, and was generally ambivalent. I was left on hold and hung up on on several occasions. Take your business elsewhere and stay away from the Ford Focus. Mine was not the only one in that garage for a new transmission.

Anna Znosko

by from Barrington, RI |

I inadvertently used a wrong last name for my sales associate in my last email. It was Bob DePetrillo, not DePietro who so kindly assisted me this week.

Anna Znosko

by from Barrington, RI |

I leased my first car from Tasca in 2011. I loved the car, Eric made the process painless and the crew at Quicklane kept my oil changes quick and easy. My lease ran out this week and I returned to see what my options were. It was Eric's day off so I was greeted and assisted by Bob DiPietro. Bob helped me turn in my leased Mazda and got me into a new Focus that I love even more than the Mazda. Ben in the finance office was also a great help, he made the process pretty seamless and his pleasant personality made the drudgery of paper signing a breeze. I forgot to write this review until I just got a call from Bob who remembered that my Dad was having surgery in Boston and called to see how things were going. You don't see that every day! I have never felt pressured when dealing with any of the professionals at Tasca and will hopefully lease many more cars from them in the coming years. Thanks to all of you at Tasca Seekonk!

July 1, 2014

Anna, thank you so much for your review. It is great to hear you had another positive experience with us. Enjoy your new Focus and we look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent Experience

by from East Providence, RI |

I bought a 2014 Mazda in the Seekonk store last week for my wife. We both met Vinny Taylor in Sales and were impressed with his no pressure, easy to deal with and honest approach. When I picked up the car, he took the time to review the features with me and made sure everything was all set before I left. A great experience, I will make sure to recommend Vinny and Tasca to others. This was my second Mazda purchase from Tasca, I am positive I will be returning again in the future.

February 12, 2014

Chris, Thank you for the great review and for your business. I am happy that Vinny was able to give you a great experience. We look forward to serving you again soon. Sincerely, Carl Tasca, Jr.

Service department

by from Taunton, ma |

Average dealership if you have no problems with the vehicle. The service department is a joke. They stated they could not fix the problem (after I sat there for three hours) and I would need to take the brand new 2013 vehicle somewhere else and that none of the costs would be covered under warranty. The reason this was upsetting was I brought the car to Quirk Ford in Quincy and they were able to fix the issue at no cost to me in two hours.

January 21, 2014

Kelly, I would like to offer you our sincerest apologies for your recent negative experience with us. The Tasca family values Customer Satisfaction above all else. Could you please give me a call ( 401-432-2025). If possible, we would like to make this situation right. Thank You, Alex Castergini, Jr. General Manager Tasca Nissan Tasca Ford- Mazda