Tasca Ford Mazda

New 888-554-4016
Used 888-435-8016
Service 888-897-9909

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED!

You can't go wrong with Tasca

by from Providence, RI |

We bought a used car for my husband from Dave Bailey several months ago. Just recently, I was shopping for a used Jeep Patriot. Unfortunately, there were not too many locally. One turned up at Metro in Johnston, so I went to look at it. I wanted the car. It was the right color, the right miles, etc. Boy oh boy, I wish I had known that Tasca could have searched for this vehicle for me. Night and day. My experience with Metro was so horrible. When I told the Metro sales manager that I later found several negative reviews for them reflecting my same experience, he could care less and responded "who actually takes the time to write good reviews". Well, with my blood pressure back to normal, I have to say he has a point. People don't take the time to write positive reviews. Thus, my comments on Tasca. Never once did we feel pressured. Not once did we worry about checking every little line on every piece of paper. Several months later, I am more than confident that if we had a problem with our out of warranty used car, I could pick up the phone to call Dave Baily and he would find a way to help us. I took our experience with Tasca for granted and assumed other large dealerships would be just as courteous and professional. NOT. Call Tasca. Tell them what you're looking for. They will find the car you want. It will be a fair price and you will be treated with respect. Specifically, ask for Dave Baily. He doesn't talk at you, he actually listens. He's professional, he knows the cars, and backed by the Tasca Dealership, he will do whatever is needed to make the customer satisfied.

August 12, 2013

marty1005, Thank you for the great review. David has been with my family for a long time, and we are lucky to have him on the team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Carl Tasca, Jr.

Anna Znosko

by from Barrington, RI |

I inadvertently used a wrong last name for my sales associate in my last email. It was Bob DePetrillo, not DePietro who so kindly assisted me this week.

Anna Znosko

by from Barrington, RI |

I leased my first car from Tasca in 2011. I loved the car, Eric made the process painless and the crew at Quicklane kept my oil changes quick and easy. My lease ran out this week and I returned to see what my options were. It was Eric's day off so I was greeted and assisted by Bob DiPietro. Bob helped me turn in my leased Mazda and got me into a new Focus that I love even more than the Mazda. Ben in the finance office was also a great help, he made the process pretty seamless and his pleasant personality made the drudgery of paper signing a breeze. I forgot to write this review until I just got a call from Bob who remembered that my Dad was having surgery in Boston and called to see how things were going. You don't see that every day! I have never felt pressured when dealing with any of the professionals at Tasca and will hopefully lease many more cars from them in the coming years. Thanks to all of you at Tasca Seekonk!

Excellent Experience

by from East Providence, RI |

I bought a 2014 Mazda in the Seekonk store last week for my wife. We both met Vinny Taylor in Sales and were impressed with his no pressure, easy to deal with and honest approach. When I picked up the car, he took the time to review the features with me and made sure everything was all set before I left. A great experience, I will make sure to recommend Vinny and Tasca to others. This was my second Mazda purchase from Tasca, I am positive I will be returning again in the future.

February 12, 2014

Chris, Thank you for the great review and for your business. I am happy that Vinny was able to give you a great experience. We look forward to serving you again soon. Sincerely, Carl Tasca, Jr.

Service department

by from Taunton, ma |

Average dealership if you have no problems with the vehicle. The service department is a joke. They stated they could not fix the problem (after I sat there for three hours) and I would need to take the brand new 2013 vehicle somewhere else and that none of the costs would be covered under warranty. The reason this was upsetting was I brought the car to Quirk Ford in Quincy and they were able to fix the issue at no cost to me in two hours.

January 21, 2014

Kelly, I would like to offer you our sincerest apologies for your recent negative experience with us. The Tasca family values Customer Satisfaction above all else. Could you please give me a call ( 401-432-2025). If possible, we would like to make this situation right. Thank You, Alex Castergini, Jr. General Manager Tasca Nissan Tasca Ford- Mazda

Extremely happy with Tasca Ford Mazda

by from Near Seekonk |

I had an excellent experience purchasing a new Mazda CX-5 at Tasca Ford Mazda. My family only drives Mazda: as I currently own a Mazda 6 and we were replacing my wife?s Mazda MVP with the CX-5. Our salesperson at Tasca, Randy Salgueiro, worked closely with us to ensure that we selected the right CX-5 options to meet our family needs. Randy helped us throughout the process and was extremely prompt in returning our calls and text messages. Randy even followed up multiple times after we bought the car to make sure we were still happy with our purchase. I would strongly recommend Randy Salgueiro to anyone looking to purchase a car. The staff at Tasca is also tremendous. Bob Fasano, the credit manager, made the purchase agreement process easy and enjoyable. Bob even lent his own car to me so I could return to work while Tasca installed an alarm system in the car. Speaking of service, Andy the service manager at Tasca's Quick Lane,always goes above and beyond every time I bring my Mazdas for service. Andy always keeps me updated throughout the process whenever I bring my car for service. Tasca Mazda?s service department has a customer for life with me. I strongly recommend Tasca Ford Mazda for all of your car purchase and service needs.

Four cars bought here and counting

by from Taunton, MA |

Jan-Michael Gasior was our salesperson - professional, always got back to us immediately. Finance people are awesome. No longer have any anxiety about buying a car.

Excellent service, NO high pressure

by from Swansea, MA |

My husband and I recently purchased a used Taurus for our sons from Tasca of Seekonk. After just purchasing a new vehicle for me at a different dealer, I must say the experience at Tasca was a welcome surprise. In the last 6 weeks, we had been to at least 12 different dealers, and were frequently turned off by the high pressure, back and forth discussions with the manager and continuous telephone calls to haunt us! The process at Tasca could not have been easier. The negotiations were right to the point and took a matter of a couple of minutes.....and after lots of research, and looking around, we felt that we got a very fair deal. I brought the car back to Tasca 2 days after picking it up for application of a protective sealer. Our salesman, Randy, loaned me his own car for a couple of hours so that I was not stranded at the dealer. We highly recommend Tasca of Seekonk, our experience was excellent!!! We will be back in the future when we are in the market for another vehicle!!!!!!

Vinny Taylor, Sales Consultant

by from Westport, MA |

Great experience from Vinny when I bought my truck. He knew what I wanted and got it done for me.

Family and customer service oriented

by from Providence, RI |

Recently purchased used Enclave. Needed some minor repair along with front fender. Mike Gaisor was not only friendly and accommodating (spouse and I work nights and were quite exhausted), he made us feel that our family was important. The customer service provided by both Mike and the service center have been excellent and efficient. Although I have had to return my vehicle a couple of times (out of their control) the service makes it worth the time. I have recommended to family and friends and look forward to my next purchase.

Great car, right price, no pressure

by from North Attleboro |

My wife and I were looking for a small car like a Focus and did a little research and found a few on the lot at Tasca. Herb Holt greeted us, we let him know what car we were interested in and we were able to drive it around on our own with no pressure. We liked the car and the price and picked it up ready to go a couple days later. The process couldn't have been easier and we couldn't be happier. This is what buying a car should be like.