Lithia Fiat of Eugene

(5.0) 4 Reviews

80 Centennial Loop, Eugene, OR 97401

Abarth

by from central piint or |

What can I say It was a great buying time had by all....... smooth sailing, did I mention Abarth and they gave me a red bull driving a Abarth is like drinking a red bull......I recommend this place to buy your vehicle ....Abarth

Fabulous Fiat 500!!!

by from Veneta, Oregon |

I recently purchased a Fiat 500 in Eugene, Oregon at the Lithia dealership.The sales associate Asher was fantastic! He was quite accommodating in arranging test drives for each style I was interested in, knowledgeable of the product and pleasantly professional.The follow up after purchasing my Fiat has been outstanding. I transitioned from an SUV to the Fiat and its been a wonderful experience. I can park anywhere with ease, the pick up is surprisingly smooth, takes corners like a European sports car, along with being comfortable it has style and character.....oh and of course the gas mileage is a substantial bonus. If you have the tiniest bit of interest in this fun economic car go visit Asher at Lithia and definitely check one out.I smile every time I walk out to my Fiat in the morning.

Susan Lynch

by from Springfield, Oregon |

My experience at Lithia-Fiat was wonderful, especially the attention and service from Asher my salesman! Thank you Asher and Lithia for making my buying a new Fiat a GREAT experience! Every time I get asked about my cute little car I will continue to recommend Lithia-Fiat!

Great experience

by from Roseburg, OR |

I recently bought a fiat from this showroom and I was very impressed and had amazing experience. I was in and out with my new car, Asher let me know about all the fun extras the car had to offer and really spent time to make sure I could get to know my car. I had an overall great experience and would recommend and go back to the dealership for future cars.