Lowell Auto Service & Sales

(5.0) 1 Reviews

263 Appleton St, Lowell, MA 01852

Used 978-569-6085

1 of 1 review

Nice car from a no frills garage

by from Leominster MA |

When I got there to look at the Acura TL that I was interested in I didn't know what to expect, it's an independent garage that sell used cars and you know the stories!! The guys at Lowell Auto were great to deal with and after looking for 3 months at TL's I finally found one worth pulling the trigger on. I had seen some very rough ones in my search and sometimes I went to dealers that said they had the car I was looking for but when I got there it was "just sold" and they tried showing me other cars that I had no interest in. Corin was my sales guy and he was very helpful from the beginning and Mike the owner offered me a 10%off for work on any of our family vehicles, not just the TL. They are definitely a "no frills" type of place but they gave me a great deal on the car I was searching for. I live about 30 minutes away and will be bringing my cars to Mike in the future for service because everything they said they would do to my Acura after the sale they did and that is hard to find.

(1-1 of 1 review)