Max Automobile LLC

Max Automobile LLC

2544 Albatross Way, Sacramento, CA 95815

Used 866-619-8715

Max Automobile LLC is founded on trust, integrity, and respect.

Service and Quality

by from SF Bay Area |

I was in the market for a specific car which is very hard to find a 2006-2008 Audi S4 Avant. I searched the entire nation for one that is in good shape not excellent as this is a used car. After two weeks of searching I came across an add by Max Automobile for the car I wanted. The add had many high quality photos of the car which is important. I could not believe the price they were asking for the car, the price was better than all the others I've seen out there( the entire nation). The car is a 2006 with 48k miles on it, I just had to see the car. I went up to the dealership one Saturday, I was greeted by Pedro. Pedro from the first moment we shook hand he was professional and not pushy. I went back a week later to test drive and the car and close the deal. The price on the car was better than any competitors, the service was great. Both Pedro and the owner Mo are nice guys. All my phone calls were either answered or returned. I'm totally satisfied with the car and just as important the service I received. The key is to know what you want to purchase and set a budget that is reasonable.

Exceeded my expectations for a small dealership!

by from Sacramento, CA |

This place blew my mind! They had all their cars inside a shop and they were all super clean! The guys helping me were so nice and tried everything to please me and to get me financed. I highly recommend Max Auto!

Best Customer Service. Highly Recommend

by from Modesto, Ca |

I recently purchased a car from this dealership and was very impressed. Ive seen there ad on craiglist for there Maserati and whent adead and gave them a call. I spoke with Pedro Amezcua and was very satisfied with there customer service over the phone. I'm from Modesto and I had to drive down to Sacramento. They offered to stay open past there regular closing hours to help me. Not many dealerships offer that, so I was very impressed by there kindness. Purchase whent smoothly. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Best Customer Service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

by from Modesto |

My name is Edmon. I recently purchased a car from Max Automobile LCC and was very impressed by the customer service they provided. I had seen there add for there Máserati on Craigslist, so I called them and spoke with Pedro Amezcua and they were very friendly over the phone and in person. I told them I was interested in one of there car and they offered to stay until pass closing hours to help since I live in Modesto and drove down to sacramento. Very impressed. Not many dealerships offer that. Purchase whent smoothly and very happy at the end. Looking forward to purchasing another vehicle in the future.. I highly recommend this dealership!!

This car dealership is a scam and fraud!!!!

by from Sacramento ca |

I recently bought a car from max autobomile and it was the worst experience ive ever had buying a car!!!! The day after I bought the car it had to go to the shop for a check engine light and passenger restraint light and a few more lights. The car would shake bad when starting it and would smell hot like oil leaking. It was in the shop everday the first week I had it. Their mechanic would supposively fix the car and after I would drive it away the lights would come back on. I got sick of dealing with going back and fourth so I took it to my own mechanic only to find out it was a two time lemon buyback and had a salvaged title. The car had more issues then the car was worth!!! Save your money and go to someone more creditable!!!!!!

They Have Wonderfull cars

by from CALIFORNA San Francisco |

Nice Place to get a car everything was wonderful the staff the salesman wonderful customer service would recommend it to others and coming back fro my second car thanks MAX AUTOMOBILE LLC IS THE BEST