Sophia's Auto Sales

Sophia's Auto Sales

467 Park Ave, Worcester, MA 01610

Used 866-792-8067

buy a car at sophias auto sales and get 1 year oil free cange and get the tank full of gas

Great customer services and excellent price

by from Leominster, ma |

Salesman was very helpful. When buying for a used car go to them and ask for Edwin. He really helped me even though my credit wasn't that great. He got me the payment i was looking for. Thank you Ed

Great dealership

by from worcester, Ma |

Very good dealership and very friendly and quality. I recommend to every person to go there. If u need a car that's the best places to go.

Great service and good deal

by from Worcester ma |

I was looking for a good car search everywhere, went to cars.com and find Sophias Auto sales, compare prices and they had the cheapest price and the best guarantee than anywhere else i went. I really recommend this people they are very honest. I bought a Lexus IS250 6months ago and I am loving my car. A couple of friends also bought cars with them. Recommend 100%

2007 honda crv

by from worcester ma |

I Got a 2007 honda crv from sophias auto sales and the car is great condition and the price was excellent i will recommended for all my friend. they have very good price and lower price

good place

by from CLINTON MA |

they are very good people and the buying process is excellent, I have bad credit and they a proof me

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Massachussets |

Great service! Fixed everything I asked them too gave me my title as soon as I paid no problems! Great price very sweet guy gave me a great warranty couldn't be any happier! I I recommend this place ask for Manuel! Very nice guy and very honest.

Sophia's Auto Sales responded to this review

April 24, 2014

thank you for choosing us to get you dream car.we appreciate your business thank you.

Good car at the right price

by from Worcester ma |

When to sophias auto sales looking for a car and a I find the right car for the lower price

Not so good

by from Worcester, MA |

Though the "owner" of this auto sales was very pleasant he could be a bit more on his toes. Called to go look at an auto. Got there a few hours later, looked at the car and he came out and said oh, I sold that car 15 minutes ago. Still had all the sale info on it. That auto is still here on line. Then he showed me another auto which I was somewhat interested in. Said he would call me with a quote on price with my trade and said it would be within the hour. That was nearly 24 hours ago. Not a nice way to deal with your customers???

Sophia's Auto Sales responded to this review

May 24, 2013

I'm sorry I didn't call you, I lost your phone number. Please feel free to call me on my cell. 508.560.5125. Thank you.