DCH Brunswick Toyota

Service 888-244-7204

Delivering Customer Satisfaction

Surprisingly Good Experience

by from Berkeley Heights, NJ |

I needed a new car for commuting, and dreaded going to buy. We first went to a dealer near our home, and got the usual runaround. I had gotten an e-mail price, but when we got there they did not have the car I had asked for. We left. We also got an email price from Larry at DCH Brunswick, and made the long drive there on a Saturday afternoon. Wondered if it was a mistake; very crowded. Had to wait a bit, and the showroom is quite shabby as it is being renovated. Then we were rescued by Vanessa. Oh, my, what a pleasure! She got our info from Larry, and had the exact car I wanted ready for a test drive in minutes. She was so pleasant and knowledgeable, and although we didn't intend to buy that day we ended up getting the car, a 2014 Prius. There was quite a wait for the finance department, but it was, after all, a very busy Saturday. She was attentive and checked on us to be sure we were OK waiting. Russell was our finance manager, and again, what a pleasure. He showed us options, taking into consideration our circumstances and needs, but was not pushy at all. Just professional and helpful. To end our day we had Said (hope I spelled his name right) show us all the tricks to our new Prius. By this time it was after closing, but he was patient and explained everything. I fully expected a pushy, unpleasant experience, especially as I am female and usually my husband is addressed while I am ignored. Not at DCH. It is to be my ride, and they were very respectful. This dealership should be proud of their commitment to the customer. It works.

February 25, 2014

Annie, Thank you very much for sharing your enjoyable car-buying experience with our sales team here at DCH Brunswick Toyota. We truly believe in providing our customers with a positive and stress-free experience and we are thrilled to hear that you got to experience this first hand. Thank you for mentioning every aspect of your car-buying process starting with Larry in the internet department and how professional Vanessa, Russell and Said were towards you. Delivering customer happiness is our motto here, and we strive to provide this to every customer. Vanessa has become a valued member of our sales team and we are excited to hear that she provided you with an exceptional car-buying process. Thank you for being understanding about our showroom renovations. We are excited for the new showroom and we'll be sure to invite you in once it is complete. Once again thank you for providing us with this 5-star review. Please contact us if you have any vehicle question and enjoy your new 2014 Prius! Best Regards, Lisa Ocasio, General Sales Manager

Excellent Sales, Service and Collision Departments

by from Princeton, NJ |

This is a great dealership. And I have always found Edmund and Tang in Sales; Craig, Richard and Michael in Service; and the collision staff, as people I could work with. I don't remember the collision center reps, as I was probably a little still traumatized by being hit by other vehicles on the road. I have purchased 10 vehicles in my lifetime, and the last 7 have been Toyota's. I have purchased 4 vehicles from DCH Brunswick Toyota, and the reason why I haven't purchased more at this dealership is based on stock and availability. You know, when you need a car, what's available is all that matters. My last car was purchased at this dealership in July 2012, a new Toyota Avalon. They worked with me to find the right vehicle to suit my needs (bigger than a camry now), and then the right maintenance packages that were available. When my new car had some issues, the service staff connected with sales, and they fixed the issue promptly. My advice to shoppers is to research the vehicle you want (do your homework), come in with a price you're comfortable with paying that fits your personal budget, and be open-minded. It can be a pleasant experience. Good luck!

Awesome experience!

by from Edison, NJ |

Best car buying experience ever! They made the whole experience easy and as stress-free as buying 2 cars in one day could be. Great customer service! They listened and really took great care of us. I heard the phrase "I would tell my own sister or brother the same thing" a few times and I really believed it. I felt like they were really concerned and wanted to do what was best for my family. I really appreciated their honesty and professionalism. I am a customer for life now and I plan on sending everyone I know there. Great people, great place.

February 26, 2014

We are happy that you had a great experience Mary! Thank you for choosing DCH Brunswick Toyota as your dealership of choice. We find it important to treat our customers like family and we are glad you got to experience that first-hand. We look forward to serving your family for many, many years to come.

Best car buying experience

by from Ewing, NJ |

Just purchased my third car from Brunswick Toyota, and again it was a pleasant experience. From the guys in the service dept to the sales dept, they are all quite friendly and helpful. Patrick and Juan thank you and keep up the great customer service.

September 18, 2013

Wow third purchase I am very happy to hear that we have been able to build a relationship with you, welcome to the family! Thank you for such an excellent review! I am so glad that Patrick and Juan were able to meet your needs! I appreciate your loyalty to DCH Brunswick Toyota, and I hope you enjoy your new purchase!

New 2013 Highlander SE trim with 4WD and V6

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

The sales process at DCH Brunswick was very smooth and we were treated with respect and courtesy. We were looking for a Highlander SE trim with 4 wheel drive and V6. We arrived at the dealership, the manager Tung greeted us and introduced us to sales agent Edmund. We told Edmund what we were looking for and price we wanted to pay (based on research). He showed us the SE trim in various colors and options. We told Edmund we are ready to buy and he worked his magic on pricing. In the end, we spent about 2 hours with sales agent and 1 hour with financing, then drive home in new 2013 Highlander SE!

September 5, 2013

James, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that Edmund was able to find the car and price that you wanted. We appreciate you choosing DCH Brunswick Toyota and look forward to continuing doing business with you in the future. We know you enjoy your new 2013 Highlander SE. Don't hesitate to contact us for anything!

Great service, clean facilities

by from Bedminster, NJ |

I took my car in for service, and as always, received high quality customer attention. From start to finish, I received very professional care. I would recommend the DCH Service Department to anyone.

September 5, 2013

Corolla06, we are pleased to hear that your experience in our service department went smoothly and you are satisfied with the quality of service you received. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business and the amazing recommendation. We look forward to seeing you soon!

What teamwork!!!!!!!

by from New Jersey |

Just picked up my new car!!!! Was in and out in 1 1/2 hours! The team works so well together You definitely notice that right away!!!! Pleasant and informative!!!!!!

DCH Toyota

by from New Jersey |

The 2013 Camry has excellent fuel efficiency and lots of features. It's worth the price.

Not so sure about service quality

by from south brunswick |

They are very expensive. They come up with a number of small items requiring to be taken care of such a corroded battery. My battery leads were clean because I just installed terminals for a charger. Although, I allowed them to "fix" a number of things. I am not comfortable that they were needed.

Initial communication with Greg Urbach

by from Martinsburg WV |

I contacted DCH Brunswick Toyota to inquire about a vehicle they had listed for sale. Greg was very professional and informative. He answered all my questions and was sure to give me his contact information. He is now talking to his sale manager and hopefully we can make a deal on a used vehicle. Definitely a pleasure to talk with and hopefully do business.

Hamza Imtiaz has provided us great customer servic

by from bridgewater,nj |

Hamza Imtiaz has provided us great customer service. His is efficient and very entertaining. We wish him all the best to climb professional ladder. Keep up the good work Imi.