DCH Brunswick Toyota

Service 888-244-7204

Delivering Customer Satisfaction

Surprisingly Good Experience

by from Berkeley Heights, NJ |

I needed a new car for commuting, and dreaded going to buy. We first went to a dealer near our home, and got the usual runaround. I had gotten an e-mail price, but when we got there they did not have the car I had asked for. We left. We also got an email price from Larry at DCH Brunswick, and made the long drive there on a Saturday afternoon. Wondered if it was a mistake; very crowded. Had to wait a bit, and the showroom is quite shabby as it is being renovated. Then we were rescued by Vanessa. Oh, my, what a pleasure! She got our info from Larry, and had the exact car I wanted ready for a test drive in minutes. She was so pleasant and knowledgeable, and although we didn't intend to buy that day we ended up getting the car, a 2014 Prius. There was quite a wait for the finance department, but it was, after all, a very busy Saturday. She was attentive and checked on us to be sure we were OK waiting. Russell was our finance manager, and again, what a pleasure. He showed us options, taking into consideration our circumstances and needs, but was not pushy at all. Just professional and helpful. To end our day we had Said (hope I spelled his name right) show us all the tricks to our new Prius. By this time it was after closing, but he was patient and explained everything. I fully expected a pushy, unpleasant experience, especially as I am female and usually my husband is addressed while I am ignored. Not at DCH. It is to be my ride, and they were very respectful. This dealership should be proud of their commitment to the customer. It works.

February 25, 2014

Annie, Thank you very much for sharing your enjoyable car-buying experience with our sales team here at DCH Brunswick Toyota. We truly believe in providing our customers with a positive and stress-free experience and we are thrilled to hear that you got to experience this first hand. Thank you for mentioning every aspect of your car-buying process starting with Larry in the internet department and how professional Vanessa, Russell and Said were towards you. Delivering customer happiness is our motto here, and we strive to provide this to every customer. Vanessa has become a valued member of our sales team and we are excited to hear that she provided you with an exceptional car-buying process. Thank you for being understanding about our showroom renovations. We are excited for the new showroom and we'll be sure to invite you in once it is complete. Once again thank you for providing us with this 5-star review. Please contact us if you have any vehicle question and enjoy your new 2014 Prius! Best Regards, Lisa Ocasio, General Sales Manager

Great job

by from Jackson, NJ |

Thank you service advisor. Rebecca Roy. Kevin Scesney , Craig Mayle so happy with them so professional help me a lot , answer my question. I purchased my toyota 2012 in july take for service to dch in livingston these employees talk to me so nice with smiling face. 12/11 I drop my car for service I have a ride to go to work and the driver pick me up back. Waiting area nice and clean . Thank you Guys for job well done keep up the great service

December 19, 2014

Wow, what an awesome review, Majorie! I'm proud to learn that you found our staff professional and nice. Thank you for choosing DCH Brunswick Toyota as your dealership destination and we hope to see you again soon!

Not so great buying experience!

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I recently purchased a Toyota Camry and was kind of annoyed with the purchase process and frankly mislead in the end. Full disclosure, I did bargain and thought I had a good price, only to realize that they pushed and pressurized me to buy a service/extended warranty, that pretty much eroded all the price discount I got! I was promised my keys would be changed to key less entry and remote start (better quality and slightly more expensive) would be included. But when I took my car to get the system installed, I was told that they will not be able to change my car into a key less entry system, and the contract says to just add the basic remote start (not the better qlty one). I had to follow-up multiple times to get my registration plates and had to change it the day before it was about to expire! Overall I would say I was pretty disappointed and being a returning customer buying my second vehicle in 6 yrs, I would have expected better treatment!

December 16, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. However, I want to apologize for the poor car-buying experience you had. I'm sorry that you felt mislead while purchasing your Toyota Camry as we never want our customers to leave unsatisfied with their purchase. I would truly appreciate the time to further learn about your visit, so please contact me at 732-418-8888 or email me at mclifton@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Mark Clifton, General Manager

Seem nice at first but unacceptable customer servi

by from Dayton, NJ |

I brought my car into DCH Toyota for a simple fender repair because I had been involved in a minor accident and they were on my insurance companies list for direct repair. Not knowing anything about them, I took it there. I asked about how long my repairs would take and they said they don't know which should have been a red flag for me from the beginning. I stayed in contact with them by calling every other day to check on the status of my car and each time I called they would say "they're still doing body repairs on it" or "It hasn't been updated yet in our systems to know". Long story short, a week later I come in to get my Bluetooth out of my car before It was evident that they hadn't even started my repairs yet.....

December 5, 2014

Brandon, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. All feedback, positive or negative, helps us to improve. However, I apologize that you did not have a good experience. I would very much appreciate the chance to speak with you further about your experience so that I can make amends and hopefully restore your faith in our dealership. Please contact me at your convenience at 888-512-7805 or email me at dwalker@dchusa.com. Again, I apologize and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Dave Walker

recall service

by from north Brunswick nj |

Very unhappy and unpleasant service agents. That guyhad a different story than what they had calledl us for. First they said I had to wait 40 minutes after an hour and 15 mints they still told me 120mints..no sorry np apologies....they notice I had my two kids 4 and 5 year old saying I want to go home.....never offered ride service. Very unpleasant staff

Good experience

by from Central NJ |

The team was helpful, helped give a good price for the vehicle. Would recommend.

Great Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I've been servicing my Corolla at this DCH for over 2 years, and have had nothing but great experience. The waiting area is very clean with free food, coffee, wifi, television ... I usually wait with my car. The service is always prompt and transparent. Despite the fact that I live relatively far away in Morristown, and now in PA, I still come back to this repair shop because they treat me and my car very well.

Excellent Sales, Service and Collision Departments

by from Princeton, NJ |

This is a great dealership. And I have always found Edmund and Tang in Sales; Craig, Richard and Michael in Service; and the collision staff, as people I could work with. I don't remember the collision center reps, as I was probably a little still traumatized by being hit by other vehicles on the road. I have purchased 10 vehicles in my lifetime, and the last 7 have been Toyota's. I have purchased 4 vehicles from DCH Brunswick Toyota, and the reason why I haven't purchased more at this dealership is based on stock and availability. You know, when you need a car, what's available is all that matters. My last car was purchased at this dealership in July 2012, a new Toyota Avalon. They worked with me to find the right vehicle to suit my needs (bigger than a camry now), and then the right maintenance packages that were available. When my new car had some issues, the service staff connected with sales, and they fixed the issue promptly. My advice to shoppers is to research the vehicle you want (do your homework), come in with a price you're comfortable with paying that fits your personal budget, and be open-minded. It can be a pleasant experience. Good luck!

Awesome experience!

by from Edison, NJ |

Best car buying experience ever! They made the whole experience easy and as stress-free as buying 2 cars in one day could be. Great customer service! They listened and really took great care of us. I heard the phrase "I would tell my own sister or brother the same thing" a few times and I really believed it. I felt like they were really concerned and wanted to do what was best for my family. I really appreciated their honesty and professionalism. I am a customer for life now and I plan on sending everyone I know there. Great people, great place.

February 26, 2014

We are happy that you had a great experience Mary! Thank you for choosing DCH Brunswick Toyota as your dealership of choice. We find it important to treat our customers like family and we are glad you got to experience that first-hand. We look forward to serving your family for many, many years to come.

Best car buying experience

by from Ewing, NJ |

Just purchased my third car from Brunswick Toyota, and again it was a pleasant experience. From the guys in the service dept to the sales dept, they are all quite friendly and helpful. Patrick and Juan thank you and keep up the great customer service.

September 18, 2013

Wow third purchase I am very happy to hear that we have been able to build a relationship with you, welcome to the family! Thank you for such an excellent review! I am so glad that Patrick and Juan were able to meet your needs! I appreciate your loyalty to DCH Brunswick Toyota, and I hope you enjoy your new purchase!

New 2013 Highlander SE trim with 4WD and V6

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

The sales process at DCH Brunswick was very smooth and we were treated with respect and courtesy. We were looking for a Highlander SE trim with 4 wheel drive and V6. We arrived at the dealership, the manager Tung greeted us and introduced us to sales agent Edmund. We told Edmund what we were looking for and price we wanted to pay (based on research). He showed us the SE trim in various colors and options. We told Edmund we are ready to buy and he worked his magic on pricing. In the end, we spent about 2 hours with sales agent and 1 hour with financing, then drive home in new 2013 Highlander SE!

September 5, 2013

James, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that Edmund was able to find the car and price that you wanted. We appreciate you choosing DCH Brunswick Toyota and look forward to continuing doing business with you in the future. We know you enjoy your new 2013 Highlander SE. Don't hesitate to contact us for anything!