Malouf Buick GMC

Rt 1 & Adams Lane, North Brunswick, NJ 08902

New 866-836-0221
Used 877-764-2851
Service 888-435-9581

More Savings, More Service, More of a Selection...Always More at Malouf.

Great Experience from start to finish

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

Knowledgeable about the product and choices, no haggle pricing, found the exact vehicle we were looking for, easy from start to finish! provided best financing option by knowledgeable staff.

I love my new Terrain

by from edison, NJ |

I can honestly say that buying my new Terrain at Malouf in Norh Brunswick helped me save a woman's life! With my Terrain came 6 months of free OnStar. One day while driving, I noticed a vehicle rolling across a busy four lane intersection . The driver completely unconscious. In a panic with cars whipping by, I pushed my emergency OnStar button. Immediately I was put at ease since the operator new my exact location and sent emergency responders. If it wasn't for the great staff at Malouf I wouldn't have such an amazing feature in a brand new car. You can not put a price on feeling secure and knowing your family is safe! And that's exactly what I set out to look for and received while shopping for my new car! After seeing commercials for Malouf, I went in to inquire and for a test drive. Upon my arrival I met Jack, who took me for a test drive in both the Buick Encore and the GMC Terrain. He was so knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the cars. All the features and the handling of both models. He pointed out pros and cons of each and really helped me to decide which car better suited me. I took a day to think things over. Thoughtfully, Jack called me to check in and to see if I had reached a decision. We had, the Terrain! The next day unfortunately, Jack was off but ensured us we would be taken care of by his manager T.J. TJ simply asked us what we needed to make this deal work for us, we told him and with confidence and ease he made it happen! When I saw my new Terrain I was extremely happy, another sales consultant Chris Ojeda sat with me and explained every single technical aspect of the car including SiriusXM radio and OnStar. He even activated Bluetooth on my iphone and synced my hands free calling system. He was so helpful and I felt even more comfortable in the car knowing where everything was and what everything did. Even weeks later when my new plates came in, Chris put them on for me, and I called him several times after with silly questions that he was glad to answer for me! Over all Malouf exceeded my expectations. I would gladly return for future purchases.

That Extra Mile

by from Somerset, NJ |

My car was recalled and was in the shop for a while waiting for the parts to become available, and I also had some other repair issues that needed to be addressed. I was impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of everybody who worked at Malouf. Dan and Peg really extended themselves to make sure all my questions were answered and that my concerns were heard. Since it took a while to get the parts, I was provided with a loaner car, which really helped. When my car was repaired and ready, I had one final issue that the mechanic had to look at, and he resolved it right away (I didn't catch the mechanic's name). I've been burned by repair shops before, so I was very gratified to find a service center that I can count on, and heartily recommend to friends and family. They know what they're doing, and they treat people right. That's what I call going the extra mile.

Great service

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

Malouf has provided excellent repair service for me over the past 5 years. They are honest, fair and hard working. I have always received the utmost courtesy and respect from their service personnel and believe that you will also if you take your car to Malouf for service. I really appreciated having a loaner car when my car required lengthy repair. They even went the extra mile and had my car inspected for me because the inspection was overdue because of the time taken to repair the vehicle. It is the little things like this that makes Malouf a special place.

New lease, GMC Terrain

by from Milltown, NJ |

This is the fourth vehicle we either purchasedand/or leased from Malouf. I am comfortable with the sale and service associates. Iwould not be seeking others dealerships for a GMC/Ford product.

06/09/2014 visit and purchase

by from Monroe, NJ |

Malouf GMC/Buick dealership was a pleasure to work with. We went into the dealership with paperwork we received in the mail from them. Honestly we didn't think we would be leasing a new truck but figured let's see what they have to offer. DwVaughn and TJ were able to find us more rebates than the paperwork already offered, helped lower our monthly payments and also the money needed to put down on the new vehicle. They bought out our lease on our GMC Terrain (10 months early!!). And in the end we are now making a lower monthly payment on a higher model GMC truck (SLE2 Acadia), what more could you ask for! We love the new truck and could not be happier. We will definitely be visiting Malouf again for our next trade in and/or purchase. Thank you!!!!

Communication

by from Evergreen, co |

I had questions about a car, answered them and then called me back with more answers.

Nice dealership

by from Somerset, NJ |

My salesman DwVaughan was great. He wasn't pushy trying to shove a car down my throat. I would do business with them again and recommend them.

Great Experience Very satisfied with the service

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

Great Experience Very satisfied with the service and quality. Have been a long time customer. Will recommend friends and will come back again. There service center is also very friendly and quality work. Thank you. Sincerely, Datta Family

smooth transaction

by from queens ny |

i have just purchased a gmc acadia yesterday,it was such a pleasant,easy buy,everything was explained and they didn't lie about nothing,everybody was very helpful and professional.i had the pleasure to deal with michael cozzo,and he was just great.very positive experience

Great purchase experience

by from Fords, NJ |

I went in on a Thursday afternoon needing a new vheicle. I explained my sitution to Dom and he was very helpful in selling me a vehicle. I was given a good price for my trade in. Dom did not try to sell me anything that i did not need he was honest and got me the price I wanted to pay. They did not have the vehicle on the lot that I wanted but Dom worked late that night and called me and told me he found one and he would have it on Saturday. (Dom was off on Friday). First thing Saturday morning Dom called and told me to come in at 1PM to get the car. I went there and within 1 1/2 hours I had dealt with Brian in finance signed all paperwork went over the car with Dom and was on my way home. I was completely satisfied with the process and the staff that I told my neighbor and she called Dom and went on Monday to purchase a vehicle.