Malouf Ford Lincoln

2210 Route 1, North Brunswick, NJ 08902

New 866-794-4866
Used 877-228-1011
Service 888-423-9380

More Savings, More Service, More of a Selection...Always More at Malouf.

Horrible Repair & Customer Service.

by from east brunswick, NJ 08816 |

I live in East Brunswick NJ, 11 miles from Malouf ford North Brunswick. I took my 04 Navigator to the Malouf Ford service center at US 1, North Brunswick NJ around the 20th of Nov 2013 for Suspension problem, Side mirrors repair & replace back bumper. After almost 2 weeks and several calls to Sal to get repair updates. I called Sal on Dec 04, 2013 and he finally informed me that I could come pick up the car, I paid about $5,500.0 but my car was worse than when I brought it into Malouf. The suspension/shocks were not raising and the car was bouncing as I drove. About 6 miles on Rt 1 the check suspension light came on (first time ever). My wife & I turned round & returned the car back to Malouf. My wife picked the car up on Dec 19th and same thing happened about 4 miles from Malouf on Rt 1 (bouncing & check suspension light came on). My wife returned the car to Sal again and was written up again for same suspension. On Jan 09, 2014 I called and Sal said the car was ready, I drove with my wife from E. Brunswick to Malouf. I test drove within the dealership & the car was same- bouncing. I went back to Sal & requested a mechanic (Ricca Joseph) come take a test drive with me and he confirmed same. Sal called me on Jan 17, 2014 and said the suspension compressor was faulty and that I would be billed about $600 more. I requested that the car be fixed first which Sal agreed to....that Malouf would replace the compressor test same & call me. Today is Jan. 21, 2014 & Sal has not called with any updates whatsoever. I am used to calling to check up on the repairs since Sal does not call, even when he promises to call he fails and does not see a need to apologize either. It is about 63 days now that Malouf Ford Service center has had my '04 Navigator for repairs to no avail. I won't wish this quality of service on anyone.

Great business!

by from Franklin, NJ |

I just bought my second car from Malouf. First one was a used 2001 Ford Escape. I had a great experience buying along with great experience when I needed any service on my vehicle! Any questions I had were answered without a problem and with a smile! Unfortunately 150,000 miles later I needed a new vehicle so I chose to come back to Malouf. I bought a 2012 Ford Escape. All the new technology was a bit intimidating to me but, again, all my questions were answered! I've since brought my new Escape back for an oil change and I was taken care of quickly and efficiently. I recommend everyone I know to see these people for anything! Great business!

Ford Ranger

by from Edison,NJ |

I had a very pleasant buying experience at this dealership. This is the second truck I purchased from Malouf and the customer service person I had on both occasions were very pleasant and gave me a fare price on the vehicles I purchased.

Malouf is Tops

by from Holmdel, NJ |

I've been going to Malouf for over a decade. Always top choices, prices and the service is excellent.

worst experience ever

by from NJ |

Brought my explorer in to be repaired b/c car was not starting. Malouf tells me that I need a new battery, & breaks b/c they crumbled in their hands when the looked at them. 1st off I didn't need a new battery I neede an alternator which if they had run diagnostics they would have seen. 2nd I never asked them to check my breaks, they took it upon themselves to tell my I needed new pads, drums, rotors & parking break (which I never used anyway). So I have to pay over $2,000 dollars to bail my car out from the scammers & as I drive home my car dies because my alternator is still not fixed has caused my car to die. PS-they kept my car for 3 days & made me pay for a rental & not only that a month later the renatl car agancy calls me to tell me there is a $5.00 balance for them picking me up & they said Malouf told them to call me because they weren't taking care of it. What Malouf did tell me when they said they would need my car for 3 days was "come on in & we'll get you a car to use" But that meant you were going to pay for it. They will never get my business again, not even for a wiper blade or ford key chain! Stay away!