Malouf Ford Lincoln

2210 Route 1, North Brunswick, NJ 08902

New 866-794-4866
Used 877-228-1011
Service 888-423-9380

More Savings, More Service, More of a Selection...Always More at Malouf.

Great exprience!!

by from Franklin Park, NJ |

I have been shopping to buy an American car for the last 3 months. I finally found the right car & the right team to deal with. I had a great experience with you guys!! the staff was excellent, knowledgeable, polite & professional. My special thanks to Mr. Brian Major.The financial person (Mr. Sami Iskander. Salam habibi)was patient in answering my questions and explaining all different insurance coverages and rates. I will recommend you to all family members and friends. Let's all of us Americans buy American cars!! Than you Wafa

Outstanding dealership for sales and service.

by from Kendall Park, NJ |

Our family has been buying/leasing cars from Malouf for the past 18 years. From day one the experience has been friendly and informative with no pressure. Most of all, Malouf is honest. From the sales staff to finance to service (yes Sal that means you) working with the team at Malouf is always a pleasure. There is no reason to go anywhere else.

Mrs. Tracy Fowler

by from Ewing NJ |

This is my second purchase from Malouf and I am very satisfied. I love the features and the gas mileage.

Fantastic dealership

by from Belle mead, NJ |

I bought my 2nd car from Malouf a few weeks ago. Just like the first time, it was very smooth and quick. My old car was taken care of very quickly as well. The sales reps found me the car I wanted for a lower price then I expected! Great dealer to buy from!

Very Professional

by from Cranford, NJ |

I bought used. My sales rep was very knowledgeable of all options on 3 different vehicles I was considering and about how everything worked. Paperwork was all taken care of by Malouf and very easy for me. I haven't had service yet, but this review requires me to rate it.

great sales personel, clean facility

by from Piscataway, NJ |

Very nice sales personel. I leased a MKX and i am very happy with it.

Horrible Repair & Customer Service.

by from east brunswick, NJ 08816 |

I live in East Brunswick NJ, 11 miles from Malouf ford North Brunswick. I took my 04 Navigator to the Malouf Ford service center at US 1, North Brunswick NJ around the 20th of Nov 2013 for Suspension problem, Side mirrors repair & replace back bumper. After almost 2 weeks and several calls to Sal to get repair updates. I called Sal on Dec 04, 2013 and he finally informed me that I could come pick up the car, I paid about $5,500.0 but my car was worse than when I brought it into Malouf. The suspension/shocks were not raising and the car was bouncing as I drove. About 6 miles on Rt 1 the check suspension light came on (first time ever). My wife & I turned round & returned the car back to Malouf. My wife picked the car up on Dec 19th and same thing happened about 4 miles from Malouf on Rt 1 (bouncing & check suspension light came on). My wife returned the car to Sal again and was written up again for same suspension. On Jan 09, 2014 I called and Sal said the car was ready, I drove with my wife from E. Brunswick to Malouf. I test drove within the dealership & the car was same- bouncing. I went back to Sal & requested a mechanic (Ricca Joseph) come take a test drive with me and he confirmed same. Sal called me on Jan 17, 2014 and said the suspension compressor was faulty and that I would be billed about $600 more. I requested that the car be fixed first which Sal agreed to....that Malouf would replace the compressor test same & call me. Today is Jan. 21, 2014 & Sal has not called with any updates whatsoever. I am used to calling to check up on the repairs since Sal does not call, even when he promises to call he fails and does not see a need to apologize either. It is about 63 days now that Malouf Ford Service center has had my '04 Navigator for repairs to no avail. I won't wish this quality of service on anyone.

Great business!

by from Franklin, NJ |

I just bought my second car from Malouf. First one was a used 2001 Ford Escape. I had a great experience buying along with great experience when I needed any service on my vehicle! Any questions I had were answered without a problem and with a smile! Unfortunately 150,000 miles later I needed a new vehicle so I chose to come back to Malouf. I bought a 2012 Ford Escape. All the new technology was a bit intimidating to me but, again, all my questions were answered! I've since brought my new Escape back for an oil change and I was taken care of quickly and efficiently. I recommend everyone I know to see these people for anything! Great business!

Ford Ranger

by from Edison,NJ |

I had a very pleasant buying experience at this dealership. This is the second truck I purchased from Malouf and the customer service person I had on both occasions were very pleasant and gave me a fare price on the vehicles I purchased.

Malouf is Tops

by from Holmdel, NJ |

I've been going to Malouf for over a decade. Always top choices, prices and the service is excellent.