Malouf Ford Lincoln

2210 Route 1, North Brunswick, NJ 08902

New 866-794-4866
Used 877-228-1011
Service 888-423-9380

More Savings, More Service, More of a Selection...Always More at Malouf.

Puchasing A New Vehicle

by from Monroe Twp |

Great experience, bought 3 trucks for our business in the last two years. Everyone at the dealership is friendly and professional.

Horrible customer service

by from Staten Island, NY |

Horrible customer service. They will delay service repairs and they do not want to warranty your car.

Terrible service, will never return!

by from South Plainfield, NJ |

We have used Malouf Ford service several times for our business. Additionally, we have purchased two vehicles there. The experience was pretty good overall until our last issue. We have a 2009 Ford F550 Utility vehicle. This was NOT purchased from Malouf. In the last three years, we have had the fuel tank replaced seven times due to leaking. The last two had been at Malouf. Naturally, when it began leaking again, we returned it to the service department. This time we were told that a representative from Ford would inspect the issue. After a few weeks, we were contacted and advised that they would NOT repair the fuel tank. The Service manager danced around the issue and claimed that the truck is hauling too much weight. This is an F550, there is at a maximum 3500lbs load in the truck. When questioned as to the hauling capacity of an F550 he then said that the Ford representative made the decision and not him. He advised we should "have the frame checked for alignment" by a truck shop and that there was noting they could do. When asked to discuss the vehicle with the "Ford Rep" he stated we cannot and we can call the main toll free number for Ford. When questioned why they repaired this issue so many times in the past and advised it was a design flaw, he said we were misinformed and the F550 has no fuel tank issues. Google that! We agreed to leave the truck until we can find a shop to make a custom fuel tank. This took about two weeks. When we attempted to pick the truck up, we discovered it was buried behind a huge mountain of snow. We attempted to have them free the truck up to no avail, They basically told us when the snow thaws we can access it. The snow finally melted and we went to remove the vehicle for a fabrication shop. Upon arrival, we discovered both sideview mirror assemblies were gone. When we addressed this with the service manager, he basically said "things happen" and brushed it off. Really? It gets better. We had a custom tank installed, during the process, they stated the last time the tank was replaced, not all bolts were replaced and the straps were twisted so that the tank was not 100% secure. Who did the last replacement? Malouf. Bottom line, I will NEVER return. They are no longer a small guy and their arrogance has come shining through.

scheduling of service and purchase of car

by from North Brunswick, N.J. |

I have 2 comments . One of them is for an oil change that my daughter made an appointment for and upon arriving at 7:30 a.m. for the oil change, was told by one of the shop techs that they couldn't do the oil change because there were no mechanics to work on the car. (Don't you think that I should have gotten a call from someone in service before I got there) Granted it was the day they were calling for 7 inches of snow, but it had only started to snow at 6:00 that morning. The roads were not bad at all and even though there were 5 garage or service techs and 2 greeting people who had made it in to work. my daughter was asked if she wanted to make an appointment for the next day, so she did for 7:30 a.m., only for me to take the car there for 7:30 and be told the mechanics don't start till 8:00. Why make an appointment for 7:30 if they don't start working till 8:00. Secondly, my son purchased a used truck a couple of days before that day and while I was getting the oil changed in my daughters car and paying the bill I noticed a flyer that said if you purchase or lease a vehicle you would get a $500.00 amex gift card. When I questioned the sales person that my son used, he told me that he asked his supervisor about it and that his supervisor would not accept the flyer for the discount because it had just come in the day before. I said to the sales rep, isn't it funny that that paper had just come in the day before which was the day it snowed and that the person who I paid for the oil change told me that I should talk to the sales person and that maybe they would give me the credit. Just to say my daughter and son are happy with their cars but not happy about the oil change or the gift card.

Great exprience!!

by from Franklin Park, NJ |

I have been shopping to buy an American car for the last 3 months. I finally found the right car & the right team to deal with. I had a great experience with you guys!! the staff was excellent, knowledgeable, polite & professional. My special thanks to Mr. Brian Major.The financial person (Mr. Sami Iskander. Salam habibi)was patient in answering my questions and explaining all different insurance coverages and rates. I will recommend you to all family members and friends. Let's all of us Americans buy American cars!! Than you Wafa

Outstanding dealership for sales and service.

by from Kendall Park, NJ |

Our family has been buying/leasing cars from Malouf for the past 18 years. From day one the experience has been friendly and informative with no pressure. Most of all, Malouf is honest. From the sales staff to finance to service (yes Sal that means you) working with the team at Malouf is always a pleasure. There is no reason to go anywhere else.

Mrs. Tracy Fowler

by from Ewing NJ |

This is my second purchase from Malouf and I am very satisfied. I love the features and the gas mileage.

Fantastic dealership

by from Belle mead, NJ |

I bought my 2nd car from Malouf a few weeks ago. Just like the first time, it was very smooth and quick. My old car was taken care of very quickly as well. The sales reps found me the car I wanted for a lower price then I expected! Great dealer to buy from!

Very Professional

by from Cranford, NJ |

I bought used. My sales rep was very knowledgeable of all options on 3 different vehicles I was considering and about how everything worked. Paperwork was all taken care of by Malouf and very easy for me. I haven't had service yet, but this review requires me to rate it.

great sales personel, clean facility

by from Piscataway, NJ |

Very nice sales personel. I leased a MKX and i am very happy with it.

Horrible Repair & Customer Service.

by from east brunswick, NJ 08816 |

I live in East Brunswick NJ, 11 miles from Malouf ford North Brunswick. I took my 04 Navigator to the Malouf Ford service center at US 1, North Brunswick NJ around the 20th of Nov 2013 for Suspension problem, Side mirrors repair & replace back bumper. After almost 2 weeks and several calls to Sal to get repair updates. I called Sal on Dec 04, 2013 and he finally informed me that I could come pick up the car, I paid about $5,500.0 but my car was worse than when I brought it into Malouf. The suspension/shocks were not raising and the car was bouncing as I drove. About 6 miles on Rt 1 the check suspension light came on (first time ever). My wife & I turned round & returned the car back to Malouf. My wife picked the car up on Dec 19th and same thing happened about 4 miles from Malouf on Rt 1 (bouncing & check suspension light came on). My wife returned the car to Sal again and was written up again for same suspension. On Jan 09, 2014 I called and Sal said the car was ready, I drove with my wife from E. Brunswick to Malouf. I test drove within the dealership & the car was same- bouncing. I went back to Sal & requested a mechanic (Ricca Joseph) come take a test drive with me and he confirmed same. Sal called me on Jan 17, 2014 and said the suspension compressor was faulty and that I would be billed about $600 more. I requested that the car be fixed first which Sal agreed to....that Malouf would replace the compressor test same & call me. Today is Jan. 21, 2014 & Sal has not called with any updates whatsoever. I am used to calling to check up on the repairs since Sal does not call, even when he promises to call he fails and does not see a need to apologize either. It is about 63 days now that Malouf Ford Service center has had my '04 Navigator for repairs to no avail. I won't wish this quality of service on anyone.