Glenview Mitsubishi

Service 866-939-0568 Service 866-939-0568

www.glenviewmitsubishi.com

Better Than the Rest!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

These guys mean business! We were searching for a new Outlander Sport, and we went to Max Madsen Mitsubishi, South Suburban Mitsubishi, and Libertyville Mitsubishi. Those guys were all very rude and disrespectful at one point or another, and that was a huge turn off. Then we went to Glenview. Totally different feeling. These guys roll out the red carpet for you! They might hit you high at the beginning of negotiation, I understand it is a business and they need to make money too. But if you stick around and negotiate, they will work with you and reach a compromise. Rose was really friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the Mitsubishi product. Robert the GM spent a lot of time with us too, explaining the features and benefits of not only the Outlander Sport, but Glenview Mitsubishi as well. He went above and beyond, and seeing such a friendly, professional demeanor from a manager, and a really young one at that, is what put this dealership over the top. He assured us that not only would his service department going to take care of us in the future, but my family and my friends would be treated with the same quality of care as well. It seemed liked both of these individuals not only cared about my family, but they also seemed very dedicated to their jobs as well. It's hard to find people who exhibit a true passion for what they're doing. I normally don't write reviews, but this experience really put car dealers in a new light for me and it showed me that there is still good people out there. If you're in the market for a car, and come across this review, trust me, if you go here, you will NOT be let down. Thank You again Glenview Mitsubishi, you have a customer for life! Tito C

July 10, 2015

Tito, Thank you very much for the kind words and your business! Our number one priority is making sure you have a memorable experience in a positive way! We know you're going to absolutely love your new Outlander Sport. Congrats on the new car! Let us know if you ever need anything. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202 robertk@glenviewmitsubishi.com

Easy process and good people

by from Chicago, IL |

Really easy process. We went in looking at a used ford escape and Jericho conviced us that a new Outlander was a better car for our needs. They gave us a really good deal too. Thanks guys you deserve it!

Really good people

by from Evanston, IL |

We just picked up our 2016 Outlander SEL. Joe our sales guy was top notch and Rob was the best GM we ever dealt with. We will be Mitsubishi of Glenview fans for life!

Joe Appleby rules

by from Wheeling, IL |

After an extensive amount of research including numerous test drives at various dealers , my wife and I decided to stop by Glenview Mitsubishi enroute to another dealer. After meeting Joe Appleby and looking at several vehicles we knew we were through looking. Joe was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was patieent with us and explained in detail all of the various attributes of the Outlander and worked with us to make the best deal with none of the usual sales tricks or gimmicks . Just straight answers. What a relief and pleasure it was. We've already told several friends and look forward to a long and happy relationship wiyh both Joe and Glenview Mitsubishi.

Amazing sales team!

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Me and my family just leased a 2016 Outlander GT from Rose and Rob. They took exceptionally good care of us. We were going to shop around, but they gave us a deal we couldnt refuse. Anyone looking for great people to do business with, go to Glenview Mitsubishi. We love our new car!!!

October 22, 2015

OutlanderFans, Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy that you've had great experiences here and we know you're going to love being in your new Outlander! Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise we'll see you at your first oil change. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Very good experience

by from Des Plaines, IL |

We bought a 2016 Outlander from Glenview Mitsubishi. Very easy experience and we love our car. Thank you!!!!

October 22, 2015

Kilo, Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy that you've had great experiences here and we know you're going to love being in your new Outlander! Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise we'll see you at your first oil change. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Used Focus

by from Niles, IL |

Robert and Rob took good care of us! Thank you very much!

October 3, 2015

Sal, Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy that you've had great experiences here and we know you're going to love being in your new Outlander! Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise we'll see you at your first oil change. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

New Outlander, no haggling. Great deal, very ncie people.

August 21, 2015

Jonathan, Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy that you've had great experiences here and we know you're going to love being in your new Outlander! Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise we'll see you at your first oil change. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

New car

by from Niles, IL |

Nothing wrong here. Guys had a good price. Jericho and Rob took care of us. Enough said.

August 21, 2015

John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy that you've had great experiences here and we know you're going to love being in your new Outlander Sport! Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise we'll see you at your first oil change. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Great service but failed at execution

by from Chicago |

Came in to purchase a car and was set on 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander SE. Turned out there was a mistake on actual pricing on 3rd party source but even though there was great deal of tactics to get me into a higher priced car and less options than I chose they were willing to have it my wauly. I just wish I could say I drove out a happy customer that was not the case due sudden overnight change in my approval. Great kudos especially Robert W and "gray haired man outside" who I failed to get name but he was a one of a kind. But they dont find a way and fight with banks to sell you a car.

August 3, 2015

Adin, Thank you for the kind words. Our client's satisfaction is our number one priority and we strive to make sure you have an enjoyable experience. We tirelessly work with our lenders to get our clients the best rates and terms possible. Sometimes, there's only so much we can do to work with a lender and ultimately the interest rates are not always in our control. That being said, if things change or you would be interested in giving us a second chance, please let us know. We will do everything we can to make sure you drive out happy! Sincerely, Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202