Glenview Mitsubishi

New 888-431-3546
Used 888-440-0209
Service 866-939-0568

www.glenviewmitsubishi.com

As Painless as Car Buying Can Get..... :)

by from Palatine, IL |

My boyfriend and I visited Glenview Mitsubishi to look at a used Nissan Cube they had in their lot. After a so-so test drive, Joe Appleby told us about the new 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage - for roughly the same price I could have a brand new car with the best gas mileage on the market. We took it for a test drive and decided to go home and think on it, since we didn't want to jump the gun and buy a brand new car when all we did was come to take a look at a used one. Joe was very understanding and not at all pushy or salesperson-y, so we went home and researched both Mitsubishi and the Mirage and were overwhelmingly surprised at how great it looked and sounded. We went back to see Joe two days later, and took it for one more test drive. After some painless negotiations (we have both been through plenty of bad dealership experiences), we left with a brand new car. It is driving great and I have peace of mind knowing that I have a bumper-to-bumper warranty and gap insurance, neither of which I have ever had. I'd definitely recommend working with Joe if you visit Glenview Mitsubishi. We already having him finding a Prius for my boyfriend now and he is going to call us when he gets one in. Overall, a refreshingly great experience. Thank you!!!

September 13, 2014

Cherie, We are so happy that you guys loved your experience here with Joe! He has become a great addition to the Glenview Mitsubishi family! A painless, fun experience is what we strive for here. Let us know if you ever need anything. Enjoy passing the gas pumps and getting 40mpg! We'll see you at your first oil change. Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400

Excellent Experience

by from Northbrook, IL |

My wife and I were in the market for a newer car and shopped around at all the local dealers. We decided to check out Mitsubishi's online and found the Glenview Dealership. Online they were giving amazing discounts on new cars so we decided to drive on over and check them out. We were greeted immediately and Joe Appleby was our salesperson. We test drove an Outlander Sport and Joe answered all questions while on the test drive without being pushy or saleperson-y. Later when we were going over the prices of new and used cars I informed him that I saw big rebates being offered on their website and was under the impression that a new car would be cheaper than the price he showed me. He explained all of the rebates and the best part is he just laid them out for me and didn't start with a salesperson routine where they say "well you know..." or "well this and that...". It was very refreshing to have someone that didn't push me into the car. He was very straightforward with me on pricing as well and didn't hesitate to run my proposed prices through the manager. We ended up purchasing a new Outlander (after making Joe stay until 7 pm on a Saturday when they close at 6) and couldn't have had a better experience.

September 23, 2014

Yury, We are extremely happy that you and your wife loved your experience here with Joe! We know you'll be enjoying your brand new Outlander Sport. Call us with any questions, otherwise, we'll see you at your first oil change! :) Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400

Not a bad experience

by from Elgin, IL |

Found a very good deal on Car I liked by googling, I decided to give it a try and drove from Elgin to Gleenview to check this car out starting by requesting the Carfax and check it was all ok historically. The Salesperson was not pushy about offering other more expensive cars at all, I drove the car and went back to agency to complete the purchase, they were quite pushy about letting them offer me financing options (which I declined cause I already had my option settled). Process from there was smooth and easy, the only things I didn't like were: -- They promote the internet price, but that price is not the real final price, as they charge you for inspections or adjustments they made on the used car, but of course they only tell you this when you are about to sign. -- They offered me the service plan right after I had a price settled and negotiated with my bank, so I had to refuse the option since I had to time to continue dealing prices with them and over the phone with my bank representative. On the Pro side, the process was simple, clean and quick, they were very polite and solved my questions.

August 7, 2014

Ezri, We're glad you had a good experience! As far as the service contract and financing offers go, we offer those to every customer and those are typically beneficial to the consumer. If we can beat the rate of your bank, why wouldn't want to save the money? :) Please let us know if there any other issues or questions you have for us. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400

Happy very happy!!

by from Chicago ,IL |

I am happy with my truck ( Outlander sport) It wasn't the truck I went for but very close.The buying process was painless over all I would shop there again. Robert, Rose in Mark were all nice helpful people thanks.

August 7, 2014

We love that you love your new Outlander Sport LaTonya!!! Let us know if you need anything else. Otherwise, we'll see you at your first oil change! :) Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400

Good Dealer

by from Chicago |

Contact this dealer about a car, they were not push, they provided me all of the information I had asked for.

August 8, 2014

We're glad you enjoyed your experience. Let us know if you need anything in the future or if you know of any family or friends looking for a great deal on a New Mitsubishi! :) Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400

The Glenview Mitsubishi Team, True Professionals!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

The Glenview Mitsubishi Team, Very professional throughout the entire process. Alex Balayants, sales consultant greeted me when I arrived and welcomed me to the dealership. Alex immediately pulled up the car that I selected, did a through walk around, explained all the options and features, took a test drive, answered all of my questions, overcame any concerns that I may have of had and expedited the sales process as requested. Sales Manager Robert Kreiman Jr is also a True Professional. Robert quickly put together a deal that was a win-win for everyone involved. Alex also was able to secure financing with a rate that was below the rate that my credit union had offered. Finance Manager Mark Jarose was superb as well. Mark clearly explained all the options available to us and had us in and out of finance in minutes. I recommend Sales Consultant Alex Balayants, Sales Manager Robert Kreiman Jr., Finance Manager Mark Jarose and the Entire Glenview Mitsubishi Team to everyone that is even considering purchasing a new or pre-driven vehicle. Thank you Once again and a Job well done! To Your Greater Success, John Mac

June 5, 2014

Johnny Mac, We're glad you had a great experience. Hope you're enjoying that Maxima! :) Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Fox Lake, IL |

They had just the vehicle I was looking for, and gave me the price I wanted. Couldn't have asked for a more seamless, painless experience. Two Thumbs Up!!!

June 5, 2014

Tim, We are glad we were able to get you out of that Pontiac and into a brand new Mitsubishi!! :) Let us know if you need anything or have any friends or family looking for a vehicle. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi

used cars

by from worth |

I bought a used car! to the price quoted on the internet dealer counted more like $ 1000 in about checking the car! I do not understand why it has to pay for the customer! so basically I do not recommend this dealer!

June 5, 2014

Bioly, I apologize for your experience here. I would like to hear more about your situation and see if there is anything we could do to make it right. Please contact me when you have a chance. Sincerely, Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400

Great service

by from Oak Park, il |

Our sales person was Robert Wrobel, manager was Robert Krieman and business manager was Mark Jarosz. Our experience in buying 2010 Subaru Forester was completely seamless with no pressure. Robert W. got us into the car for a practice drive quickly, Robert K. got us a better financial deal than our own financial institution and Marc closed the deal quickly. We drove home with our Subaru the same day. There was no last minute underhanded additional costs that we had experienced earlier the same day from two other dealerships. We thought the service excellent and the individuals very personable.

June 5, 2014

Mike, I'm happy we were able to help. I hope you and your family enjoy many trips in that Forester! Let us know if you need anything. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi

Disgusted

by from HOUR AWAY, IL |

Purchased a 2013 Vehicle from this dealership, was told one of the sensor lights needed to be replaced, even had a paper from the service department saying that's all that was wrong with it. After one week had to take it to a dealership in our area, because we are an hour away from Glenview, turns out they had to drop the whole transmission because the clutch plates had to be replaced. Had this vehicle for only one week. The dealership out here had to give us a rental. When we called Glenview they told us they would not pay for a rental, that we had to drive an hour back there to get a car from them. Called the manager 10 minutes before we got there to tell him we were almost there, when we got there he wasn't even there. Afraid to face us I'm guessing. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP

March 6, 2014

Dear jG5340, We at Glenview Mitsubishi apologize for the entire situation concerning your vehicle purchase here. When we received that vehicle, we brought it to a local Dodge dealership and they diagnosed the issue as the PCM and ABS system as needing a software update. After which they found no other issues and cleared the code. I gave you the repair order from that Dodge dealer stating exactly that. When we sold the truck to you and the check engine light came on, we said if you bring the truck to us, at a time that is convenient for you, we would gladly give you a loaner vehicle and bring the truck back to a Dodge dealership to be properly repaired. At that point, you ignored our request and brought the truck to your local dealer and they would not give you a loaner, so they charged you for a rental, at which point you called us stating we are going to pay for the rental for the next three weeks. I said I wouldn't do that, but if you bring me the rental, not only will I give you one of my loaner vehicles (at no charge) for those three weeks, BUT I would also pay for the one day of rental usage for your inconvenience. NOT ONLY THAT, but when the repair was done, you could leave our loaner at your local dealer and we would pick it up as to not inconvenience you more. As far as the "Called the manager 10 minutes before we got there to tell him we were almost there, when we got there he wasn't even there. Afraid to face us I'm guessing." - I, Robert Kreiman, Sales Manager at Glenview Mitsubishi, personally spoke to you on the phone, and HANDED you the keys for the loaner vehicle when you got here. I'm sorry you feel like you have had a poor experience here, but we have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to try and make this situation as painless as possible. You're welcome to call me with any further questions or issues at 847-832-1400 Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi

Buying a new car

by from Round Lake Park |

A few days ago I bought a new Mitsubishi Outlander in Glenview-Mitsubishi, whole process it was fast and friendly, I obtained a good price, transparent transaction, professionalism and a lot of patient with me! thank you Alex and Rob, I'm happy with my brand new car. If you have interest to buy a Mitsubishi car, I highly recomend check with these guys first.

March 6, 2014

Dear Jose, We are glad your experience was one you enjoyed. We hope you love your new Outlander Sport! Please feel free to call me anytime with any questions or concerns. Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi (847) 832 1400