Glenview Mitsubishi

Service 866-939-0568

www.glenviewmitsubishi.com

Oil Change

by from Glenview, IL |

Fast an reliable, as always. I've been taking my cars here since it was a Saturn dealer.

June 20, 2015

John, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely, Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Oil Change

by from Glenview, IL |

I have been taking my Saturn here for years. Friendly staff, cheap prices and in and out in under 30 mins for an oil change.

June 5, 2015

Jill, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely, Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Service is quick, friendly and helpful

by from Chicago, IL |

I brought my vehicle here for service, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They told me it would be ready in 3 hours or so, and I was pleased when it was done and I was in an out within 2 hours. I would come back here for my next service needs as well.

May 21, 2015

Fredrik, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Sevriece #1

by from CHICAGO, IL |

LOVE THIS PLACE!!! THANK U!@!! SEE DAWID OR NIK!!!

May 21, 2015

Tadeusz, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Nice people to deal with

by from Glenview, Il. |

I brought my car in for service without an appointment. I told them I didn't have a lot of time. My car was making a strange noise. Nick and Dave were very nice. They had me wait in the service area .Within 1/2 hour I was out of there. Something had gotten loose under the car.They washed my car and did not charge me. Great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone!

May 21, 2015

Terri, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Great service all around!

by from chicago, IL |

I took my vehicle in for some basic repairs. I was met by David who was very friendly and courteous and took care of all of my needs. I also spoke with Victor and nick, Both of whom were also very friendly and knowledgable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a no-nonsense, quick and easy way to keep your vehicle running like new for a long time. THANKS GUYS!

May 21, 2015

Trevor, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Awesome service!

by from Niles, IL |

I have been bringing my 2012 outlander here for two years. The prices and customer service are top notch. Thanks Nick and Dave!!!!

May 21, 2015

Susie, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Worth the trip

by from Chicago, IL 60651 |

My wife and I have both have questionable credit, and have had a really hard time getting into any vehicle at all let alone one that we weren't ashamed to be seen in. After calling around and filling out a few credit applications online, Tenny from the special financing department gave us a call. We live on the far south side of Chicago, and weren't really up for going all the way to Glenview for an "appointment". We got as much information as we could over the phone, then finally agreed to make the trip. Tenny (who we had been speaking to on the phone) was incredible. He and the entire staff bent over backwards to make sure that we got into a vehicle that fit our financial constraints, but also looked and ran perfectly. I couldn't believe that they got us financed so easily with a reasonable interest rate, low monthly payments, and a beautiful new (slightly used to be honest) car. Whether you've got good or bad credit, whether you live near or far... Suzuki of Glenview will always be worth the trip. If they call you to set an "appointment", jump on it.