Glenview Mitsubishi

New 888-431-3546
Used 888-440-0209
Service 866-939-0568

www.glenviewmitsubishi.com

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!!!!

by from Whiting, Indiana |

Suzuki of Glenview was a great place to buy my 2010 Dodge Avenger...I was in a hurry to purchase this car for my son's birthday...and these guys couldn't of done the job easier. They even waited for me to drive from Indiana to their dealership knowing that I would arrive after their closing hours....I would definitely do business with them again...My salesman Mark J. was great to deal with along with their finance manager.

New Kizaski

by from Chicago,Il |

We visited Suzuki of Glenview 6 months ago. Bad experience. Rude managers and the worst salesman ever. We had some credit issues and no one was willing to work with us. We heard that there was a big change so we decided to give Suzuki of Glenview one more chance. Totally different experience this time around. The financial manager Sebastian was a great help. The sales reps were also very helpful and patient with us. We are highly satisfied with the new car we purchased - a 2011 Kizashi. Thank you Suzuki of Glenview! We will definetely recommend you to our friends and family.

Great buying experience!

by from Chicago,IL |

After getting hassled around at 5 different dealerships, I was running low on patience, that's when I decided to stop by Suzuki of Glenview. I was looking for a new or slightly used vehicle. First, I was amazed at how many different types if vehicles they have in stock and second , I was greeted by a very friendly and down to earth staff. These guys were great I work with Ziggy, Seba, and Mark, they got me what I wanted for the price I wanted! Overall great experience !

love my car

by from chicago |

i'm recommending suzuki of glenview because of their great service and wonderful people. they try very hard to make you happy. the guy doing my papers was polish, manager i think is also polish, they were very very nice.

typical used car salesmen!

by from South West Suburbs |

My husband just left the dealership. Good luck getting this car for the advertised $4980 price. It is $6999 on their website. After acting like they are doing you a favor for selling it for the cars.com advertised price, they then tack on a $700 "used car inspection fee" and a $199 "detail fee". After driving a hour to go to this supposed reputable Glenview dealership because nothing was wrong with the car, "oh wait the air was working this morning" and "lots dealerships tack on these fees" My husband walked out. Absolutely disgusting with the current economy they are still thinking people do not care about these types of hidden fees.