Toyota of Manhattan

645 11th Ave, New York, NY 10036

New 877-422-2652
Used 877-408-7391
Service 877-385-8046

"Treat customers as you would like to be Treated"

Outstanding Service...We are going places!!!

by from New York City, NY |

We recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Rav4 and the entire experience with Manhattan Toyota was exceptional. Our dealer, Mark Uy was well informed, courteous and the utmost professional. He worked around our schedule and made the process of buying a new car easy and efficient. We are extremely happy with the purchase and feel secure that our car will be in good hands when it comes to servicing and repairs thanks to Toyota Care. Ray Laureano, who handled the final business transaction was great as well. We highly recommend Manhattan Toyota to anyone who wants to GO PLACES!!!

Reneged on offer

by from Brooklyn |

The dealer reneged on an offer and claimed the car had been purchase and driven off in a two hour period between making the offer and my attempting to sign papers. Just avoid them. The facilities are dirty and unappealing as well I was dealing with Gino and Carlos. If you have to go there I guess avoid them especially.

Best Toyota Vehicle Service Ever

by from NYC , NY |

I had an issue with my Toyota Camry Hybrid and I could not seem to get my regular dealership to get to the proper diagnosis. I heard from a friend that Toyota of Manhattan is the best around and they were not off the mark one bit. I brought my vehicle in I was greeted by Nick who was my service advisor. Nick was very friendly from the very start and answered all my questions on the vehicle. The technician Harold even took time to come down from the shop and speak to me about the car. They had the code cleared (turned out to be just a loose gas cap) and I was back on the road... and they didn't even charge me for the visit. All I can say is "Go There" when you need your Toyota repaired... they really are the best.

New vehicle purchase

by from Montclair,N.J. |

i recently purchsed a new vehicle from Toyota Of Manhayyan, and I must say that it was the best car buying experience, that I have ever had. From beginning, with my sales person, whom listened to my needs, and took the time to go over with me, all the information that I flooded hiim with, all the way way through with my finace person, whom went over and expalined every detail of my contract, Even after my purchase my sales person made sure everything was good, with my purchase, up to the point, i left the dealership. He even went beyond by following up with me, after the sale. With the exceptional treatment I received from the Sales Department, I am sure the I will recieve the same excellent care, when I take my vehicle in to the Service department.

Great people!

by from NY NY |

They made my leasing experience easy and as a first-timer, I was not sure! You guys are awesome!!

What an Experiences

by from New York, NY |

What a wonderful experience. From my first conversation with Robert McIlwain I knew I had come to the right place. I waited a long time for a Toyota Camry. From beginning to end they did exactly what they said they were going to do. I spoke to Robert about the price which fit my budget perfectly. He understood what I was looking for and did not try to oversell me. He was very knowledgeable and professional. So was my Sales Representative Tim Tanco who took care of my paperwork in no time and truly hassle free. Loving my Camry. If you haven't visited this dealership you should.

Excellent Service and Quality!

by from Greenville, SC |

Was treated with excellent customer service, the buying process was smooth, and made as easy as possible, and my car is AWESOME! They went over everything about the car with me before I drove off the lot. Very Honest and dependable people here at Toyota of Manhattan, NY

Great Service, Great People!

by from Columbia, SC |

I came to this dealership to purchase my first car a little over a year ago and the service and the people were amazing. Robert was very knowledgeable of the cars and was available to answer any questions. Great experience.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE AT TOYOTA OF MANHATTAN

by from New York, NY |

My experience at Toyota of Manhattan was great. They are really easy to work with. Sales rep Carlos was extremely attentive and payed attention to my concerns and answered all my questions. Finance manager Ray was just as great! Together they made sure I walked out of the dealership happy and extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend stopping by Toyota of Manhattan for your next car.

easy place to buy a car

by from New jersey |

I purchased a 2012 4runner here. Great experience. I love my truck. Salesman was great answered all my questions

poor costumer service

by from Bronx, NY |

I was recommended by a friend of my, and I thought it will help me to be treated with respect The buying process is endless. Customer service it is very poor. Repairs, OMG don't believe everything they say get a second opinion, they just want to do unnecessary repairs. I just let you know that they are the best liars. I will never buy a car from this dealer.