Toyota of Manhattan

645 11th Ave, New York, NY 10036

New 877-422-2652
Used 877-408-7391
Service 877-385-8046

"Treat customers as you would like to be Treated"

A Prius Expert!

by from New York |

I came in wanting to know more about the Prius and how the hybrid systems works. I was introduced to a salesman name Tim. He answered every question I had and showed me step by step on how the Prius was the best in it's class of hybrids. He was very patient with me and did not show a sense urgency when making my decision. He went over all aspects of purchasing a car (lease,purchase, and finance) Once my lease is up I will be looking forward to seeing Tim again and see what new things the Prius will have to make my ride even better!

What an Experiences

by from New York, NY |

What a wonderful experience. From my first conversation with Robert McIlwain I knew I had come to the right place. I waited a long time for a Toyota Camry. From beginning to end they did exactly what they said they were going to do. I spoke to Robert about the price which fit my budget perfectly. He understood what I was looking for and did not try to oversell me. He was very knowledgeable and professional. So was my Sales Representative Tim Tanco who took care of my paperwork in no time and truly hassle free. Loving my Camry. If you haven't visited this dealership you should.

Excellent Service and Quality!

by from Greenville, SC |

Was treated with excellent customer service, the buying process was smooth, and made as easy as possible, and my car is AWESOME! They went over everything about the car with me before I drove off the lot. Very Honest and dependable people here at Toyota of Manhattan, NY

Great Service, Great People!

by from Columbia, SC |

I came to this dealership to purchase my first car a little over a year ago and the service and the people were amazing. Robert was very knowledgeable of the cars and was available to answer any questions. Great experience.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE AT TOYOTA OF MANHATTAN

by from New York, NY |

My experience at Toyota of Manhattan was great. They are really easy to work with. Sales rep Carlos was extremely attentive and payed attention to my concerns and answered all my questions. Finance manager Ray was just as great! Together they made sure I walked out of the dealership happy and extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend stopping by Toyota of Manhattan for your next car.

easy place to buy a car

by from New jersey |

I purchased a 2012 4runner here. Great experience. I love my truck. Salesman was great answered all my questions

poor costumer service

by from Bronx, NY |

I was recommended by a friend of my, and I thought it will help me to be treated with respect The buying process is endless. Customer service it is very poor. Repairs, OMG don't believe everything they say get a second opinion, they just want to do unnecessary repairs. I just let you know that they are the best liars. I will never buy a car from this dealer.

Great service

by from New York, NY |

I enjoy my Toyota car. Gina and Robert were excellent salespeople who helped me get a car that I feel safe and comfortable driving.

My second Toyota Camry.

by from New York, ny |

I went to Toyota of manhattan to return my old Camry and get a new one. Franklin beco one of their sales associate was the best. He was very friendly and courteous. He helped my husband and myself along every step of the way. If you're in the market for a new or used Toyota I recommend you see Franklin beco at Toyota of manhattan.

Not a Place to Buy

by from Queens, NY |

I really had a bad experience here. The car was advertised at a certain price online and of course a whole different price comes up when you get there. The car had to be serviced because I bought it with the certification from Toyota ($1000.00), but apparently they only "check" to make sure parts pass the STATE INSPECTION as opposed to any higher standard from Toyota, NOT worth it. The service took a long time (DAYS) and when I went to pick it up it was not even ready I had to wait for 2 hours at the dealer after they told me to be at the dealer at a certain time. The extended warranty which is $3000.00 was sold to me on the 7 yrs/100,000 miles premise, but got documentation on the mail saying it's 100,000 miles on the original mileage not from the date of purchase so basically bought a 40K miles warranty for 3K because the car had 60k when I bought it. Basically everything in this dealer is horrible, the only bright spot was Franklin the salesperson.

Horrible Customer Service

by from New York, NY |

I contacted toyota about refinancing a car I had purchaed from them last year. I was promised that they would be able to get me a better deal and that they would keep me posted on the stauts. After a week of not hearing anyting, I followed up - only to continue getting the run around. It has been almost two weeks and still nothing, unbelieveable. The level of service I recieved was unacceptable. They were non-responsive and lacked a very basic customer service skill in keeping me posted on the status.