Toyota of Manhattan

645 11th Ave, New York, NY 10036

New 877-422-2652
Used 877-408-7391
Service 877-385-8046

"Treat customers as you would like to be Treated"

A Prius Expert!

by from New York |

I came in wanting to know more about the Prius and how the hybrid systems works. I was introduced to a salesman name Tim. He answered every question I had and showed me step by step on how the Prius was the best in it's class of hybrids. He was very patient with me and did not show a sense urgency when making my decision. He went over all aspects of purchasing a car (lease,purchase, and finance) Once my lease is up I will be looking forward to seeing Tim again and see what new things the Prius will have to make my ride even better!

poor costumer service

by from Bronx, NY |

I was recommended by a friend of my, and I thought it will help me to be treated with respect The buying process is endless. Customer service it is very poor. Repairs, OMG don't believe everything they say get a second opinion, they just want to do unnecessary repairs. I just let you know that they are the best liars. I will never buy a car from this dealer.

Great service

by from New York, NY |

I enjoy my Toyota car. Gina and Robert were excellent salespeople who helped me get a car that I feel safe and comfortable driving.

My second Toyota Camry.

by from New York, ny |

I went to Toyota of manhattan to return my old Camry and get a new one. Franklin beco one of their sales associate was the best. He was very friendly and courteous. He helped my husband and myself along every step of the way. If you're in the market for a new or used Toyota I recommend you see Franklin beco at Toyota of manhattan.

Not a Place to Buy

by from Queens, NY |

I really had a bad experience here. The car was advertised at a certain price online and of course a whole different price comes up when you get there. The car had to be serviced because I bought it with the certification from Toyota ($1000.00), but apparently they only "check" to make sure parts pass the STATE INSPECTION as opposed to any higher standard from Toyota, NOT worth it. The service took a long time (DAYS) and when I went to pick it up it was not even ready I had to wait for 2 hours at the dealer after they told me to be at the dealer at a certain time. The extended warranty which is $3000.00 was sold to me on the 7 yrs/100,000 miles premise, but got documentation on the mail saying it's 100,000 miles on the original mileage not from the date of purchase so basically bought a 40K miles warranty for 3K because the car had 60k when I bought it. Basically everything in this dealer is horrible, the only bright spot was Franklin the salesperson.

Horrible Customer Service

by from New York, NY |

I contacted toyota about refinancing a car I had purchaed from them last year. I was promised that they would be able to get me a better deal and that they would keep me posted on the stauts. After a week of not hearing anyting, I followed up - only to continue getting the run around. It has been almost two weeks and still nothing, unbelieveable. The level of service I recieved was unacceptable. They were non-responsive and lacked a very basic customer service skill in keeping me posted on the status.

Most horrible experience ever!!

by from NY, NY |

From the moment we walked into the show room the vibe was pushy, controlling, rude and just the worst experience ever. Please save yourself and go to any other toyota dealer. These people do not want your business.

July 19, 2013

My name is Rob Patel, General Manager of Toyota of Manhattan and I want to find out what happened during your visit and would like you to contact me. Rob.Patel@toyotaofmanhattan.com or at 212/399-9600.

GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONS, FRANKLIN BECO

by from Bronx, New York |

I came to Toyota of Manhattan after an internet research for a car that I liked, just to look. Then Mr Franklin Beco showed me the car and went for a test drive... I really liked the car very much, so I decided to buy it. Thanks to the outstanding efforts of Franklin and the rest of his staff, I was able to drive the car home the same day. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone . Keep up the good work Franklin and Toyota of Manhattan..!!!!!!. Thanks for your help. Luis Alarcon

Excellent salesman

by from Long Island NY |

I first came to Manhattan Toyota trough an internet search of a specific car. After emailing my info I received a follow up call the next morning. I made an appointment and came in and met with Robert McIlwain. We didn't t come to terms on that particular car, but agreed to keep in touch, and that he'd let me know as other cars became available. Robert was persistent without being pushy. He was willing to answer many questions patiently, and always responded quickly to emails and voice mails. When the right car for me became available I was willing to come back to Manhattan despite the fact that there are many Toyota dealers much closer to my home. I purchased a car, and Robert spent a lot of time explaining how to use all the great features in my car. I recommend this dealership, and recommend you ask for Robert to assist you

Don't Buy From Here - Go Anywhere Else

by from brooklyn, ny |

Bought a used car, which they said went through a 160 point inspection. Drove it two weeks prior to an appointment to have it looked at by another dealership. The car was junk - oil in the coolant, obvious signs of overheating, totally broken A/C, and it had no steel protector below to cover the axles. It was suggested not driving the car. Toyota took car back with no problems, except it took over a week to get my down payment back, to turn the licenses in and it has now been two weeks and my loan has not been cancelled and they are giving me a hard time with paying for the diagnostic report at the other dealer - even though it was obvious they did not do a full inspection (or their mechanic doesn't know what they are doing). I call them everyday - they rarely call back. This has been a nightmare. DON'T GO HERE!

May 20, 2013

Dear Michael, My name is Joe Ciaccia, I handle all the Consumer Relations for Toyota of Manhattan. After reading your review, I am deeply saddened by your experience. I will be handling this personally to see that the loan cancellation is processed immediately. My direct contact is Joe.ciaccia@bayridgetoyota.com. Please send me your contact info so I may get you all the confirmation over to you once completed.

new york junk place

by from new york .ny |

don't go to this place for nothing .it's worst place of junk for service of for buying .they are full of s--t

May 8, 2013

hello , my name is rob patel i am the new general manager of toyota of manhattan. i would like to speak to you about your poor experience at my store and i hope i can fix the mistakes that took place in your transaction with our store. my email is rob.patel@toyotaofmanhattan.com and my phone number is 212-399-9600 . i hope to hear from you soon. rob patel