Audi Manhattan

Used 877-225-6286
Service 866-893-0296

A fabulous experience

by from Garden City, NY |

My car buying experience was fabulous. Brand specialist Levani Z was extremely patient and knowledgeable. The purchasing process was pleasant without any pressure. Thanks for helping me find a perfect car.

November 24, 2014

Andy, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Audi Manhattan. It is the goal of our sales and service teams to provide each customer with the level of satisfaction that you experienced with Levani. Congratulations on your new Audi purchase and we look forward to working with you in the future!

In Praise of Stephen Grattan

by from New York, NY |

We wish to praise Steve of Audi Manhattan for his professional and personal excellence in helping us purchase our new 2015 Audi Allroad car. Steve's information, patience and thoughtful tending to our needs made our purchase a most pleasant experience. Since the purchase Steve has been available for technical support by phone and suggested meeting to respond to any of our questions about the hands on car experience. We thank him and look forward to remaining in touch.

Great service, except for the sales manager

by from new york, ny |

Bought an RS7 there a few months ago. Sales guy was great, service department has been great, but the sales manager was a complete slime ball. Tried to overcharge me for taxes. Really bush move. Too bad. Ruined an otherwise good experience.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us. Congratulations on your RS7 purchase. We will take into account this information when reviewing our sales process. If there is anyway I can further assist you please contact me at katlyn.barnes@openroad.com or by phone at (212)515-8200 ext.215.

Part of the Audi Family!

by from Brooklyn NY |

After having a roller coaster year with BMW, we made the jump this weekend to Audi and couldn't be happier! We began by reaching out to Levani Zazadze who waited late on Friday night for us to pick up our old car that we were trading in. Even though we were the only customers there, Levani took us unrushed through the details of the Q5 and we went on a test drive through Manhattan. It was late enough that the traffic conditions had lightened up to show the true performance of this car! While we couldn't complete the deal that night because our bank was closed, Dexter and Levani both worked hard to get the paper work done early that morning, so things were ready and waiting. I've never had the kind of experience we did purchasing the vehicle. After a grand reveal in their light paneled room, Levani took us through an extensive review of the car's features. Instead of spending months learning each new tweak, within 10 miles we had everything down. My fiancee and I couldn't be happier with the quality of vehicle we have, as well as the overall Audi experience. While we were only there a short time, everyone was welcoming and easy to deal with. I feel confident that we will continue to receive this service, and look forward to being a long time member of the Audi family. Thanks team!

November 24, 2014

Mark, thank you for your kind words! It is so wonderful to read about your positive car buying experience at our dealership. It is the goal of our knowledgeable staff to provide a stress free vehicle experience. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to working with you in the future.

All around pleasant experience

by from Shelton, ct |

After an unpleasant experience in Long Island, what a refreshing feeling dealing with audi of manhattan. Cannot say enough about our salesman, Levani. He truly enjoys what he does and goes above and beyond for his clients. He made us feel very comfortable took his time to go over the vehicle and was super knowledgeable. Even after the deal was done, I had a minor issue with one of the parts on the vehicle. he had no problem with replacing it no questions asked. The used car manager was accomadating, the sales manager was friendly, Anthony in finance was knowledgable and thorough. Even the guys out in the garage were pleasant. Overall a great experience. Would definetly recommend this dealership to others. Don't forget to ask for levani!!!

A+ Buying experience

by from Long Island, NY |

I have read a lot of negative reviews and was a little nervous about working with Audi Manhattan. However, I had a truly 5 star experience. I bought my new Audi sight unseen and when I went to pick it up, there were literally no surprises. All was as promised, i got a great deal and the dreaded F&I dept was very professional. Travis, my salesman is a true gentleman! Kudos Audi Mnahattan

Best car buying experience

by from Old westbury, NY |

Amazing staff, best buying experience ever, highly recommend if your looking for an audi. Very knowledgeable and great communication. Great price and excellent service, ask for Travis A plus in my book.

Audi Manhattan Sales Review

by from New York, NY |

I recently purchased a customized Q5 from Audi Manhattan. Levani Zazadze was my salesman. He was excellent in all respects. Great service. Levani was very responsive and took care of business professionally and quickly. He knows the car well and made things happen. Much obliged.

Worse service ever

by from New York, NY |

I brought my audi in at 8:30 am for nys inspection and annual maintenance checkup. I was told it would be a few hours and they would call when ready. By 1pm, I had not heard so I called them. I was told everything was done but the machine that generates inspection ticket was not working earlier but just got fixed and they would call me back shortly, having not heard by 3:00 I went to the service area. I was then told that all was done and was given the bill to pay, which included the NYS inspection fee. I drove out only to realize the inspection ticket was not changed so I had to go back. They were surprised, and I questioned how they could hand over the car without confirming everything was done. They apologized and took the car away. 30 minutes later I asked how long it takes to put the sticker on. Then they tried to reach the guy in charge. About 1/2 hour later they told me there was a problem...the pistons were not firing properly and thus not passing inspection, so, when I paid at 3 for the inspection in fact it was never done. Now the service rep claimed that the inspection guy left him a voice message earlier but he did not pick up his messages. I was not born yesterday. It took them another 45 minutes to bring me my car so I could get my belongings as I had to leave them the car to determine the cause of the misfiring. They were to call me on Monday with the reason. I had to call at 3pm since no one called me. I was told they needed to find the mechanic, and did not call me back until 6:30 to tell me it would cost $450 to fix(400 labor). I refused to pay any labor cost and got my car back the next day and refunded the inspection fee. I contacted Audi USA and filed a formal complaint. I subsequently spoke to 2 different mechanics both Of whom said the alleged problem could not be possible.

Scott Wernick is the Best!

by from New York, NY |

Do not even go there unless you are talking to Scott Wernick. The receptionist and management are more like outsourced operators. They have no clue about customer service. Scott, however, is a breath of fresh air. You don't have to explain much and he gets the results by providing solid choices that fit your desires and your budget. The best salesperson I have dealt with across Audi, BMW, and Land Rover.

Great experience!!!

by from New york, ny |

I came in to look at some certified Audi's and was so surprised at the treatment i received! The other audi dealerships i went to had a completely seperate, horrible, area for pre-owned however audi manhattan had me in the same area as the new car customers spending more then double as i am, and i worked with an individual that was polished between new and pre-owned, rather then being stuck with some used car guy that tried to sell me a used mercedes when i clearly came in looking for a certified pre-owned audi a4!!! Great experience and will definitely come in for all my future audi needs! Their showroom is so modern and everyone was polite and willing to help!