Audi Manhattan

Service 866-893-0296 Service 866-893-0296

Life is an Open Road

Best Car Salesman!!!

by from New York City NY |

Aleksey Kulakov is a beyond perfect salesman. First of all I love my Audi Q7 and he helped me a lot when I was thinking to purchase a car recently. He helped me throughout the entire process of purchasing it, and was very patient and kind throughout the whole way. He provided me with good information regarding the vehicle. He is indeed a very talented and knowledgeable man

John Kwon at Audi Manhattan

by from new york, ny |

We dealt with John Kwon who was fantastic, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He gave us a good deal on our Audi Q5. Highly recommend him.

Their incompetence knows no limit

by from New York, NY |

We bought our A4 here and got a great deal on it. After getting home and reading the manual it became apparent that they did not include the spare/valet key. Went in for our first service and let them know they forgot to include it. When I picked it up they made a point to show me they had now provided it. "Great Service" I thought. When I got home and was going through the car, I decided to give the valet key a try. It didn't work at all. When I took the car back in for its next service, I pointed it out and demonstrated that the key they gave me didn't work. Before I go to pick the car up, they call and say they can't sync the key because we didn't give them all the keys and that I would need to bring the car back with all the keys (why they couldn't tell us that before, I don't know). So for the third time I bring the car back in, with all the keys and the valet key only to have them call me 4 hours later and claim that they can't sync the keys because their computer is down.. Cut to two weeks ago, we received a notice from Audi that my A4 had a defective part and I should schedule to have this matter addressed. I gave them 7 days notice and reminded them that I still don't have a functional valet key and they promised me that they would take care of it this time. Guess what, nope. Turns out the valet key they gave me was never for my car and they would have to order a new one and that I would need to bring the car back for a 5th time. The only compensation they would offer me was their over-priced $200.00 detailing service which I don't want. All I want is a functional valet key. My advice is if you can avoid this service center do so, they are grossly incompetent and have no pride in their work or professionalism. Nothing is ever their fault.

Very professional and smooth experience

by from NY, NY |

Aleksey Kulakov was able to facilitate my purchase of an Audi Q5 within a week. During the closing, he presented all of the features of the Q5 clearly. Even when I was jumping ahead and asking about other features that he would eventually demonstrate, he patiently listened to all of my questions about the Q5 and presented even more of the features. Aleksey works hard to ensure that the customer has the adequate knowledge to make their purchase with confidence. And after the purchase, he works even harder to make sure that I understood all of the features of the car to enhance my Audi experience. It is my pleasure to recommend him highly. He is a credit to this dealership.

Great Service

by from New York City |

For those of you who hasn?t written a review would see this before you start typing. ?What did you like?? Well the answer to that question is simple, Michele Smilek. I was fortunate enough to be transferred to her after I inquired about getting a car. Right from the start she was Aces. A very pleasant person to speak with and very knowledgeable. I told her what model car I wanted to get, what budget I wanted to stay within and that was including insurance and she went right to work. Later that same day not only did she get me the car I wanted, she referred me to her colleague who works for an insurance company who gave me a quote that was better than the rest and trust me I shopped around to verify. It was the best. By the way, I haven?t own a car in several years and I mean several (I lived in Manhattan). I locked into a deal with my new car, insurance and within the budget I wanted without even stepping foot into the dealership yet, all because of Michele. She made the whole experience easy, no haggling, no headache. Not trying to steer me to something else, just plain honest dealings. And when I finally met Michelle and my new car (love my new car), she made the rest of the process smooth, explaining everything as I we went along to finish the paperwork. So my review was my experience dealing with Michele at Manhattan Audi. I would recommend this place to everyone. Also they make it a point to let you know that they are there for you after you get the car. Not take your money and buyer be gone. I appreciate that about them.

In Praise of Stephen Grattan

by from New York, NY |

We wish to praise Steve of Audi Manhattan for his professional and personal excellence in helping us purchase our new 2015 Audi Allroad car. Steve's information, patience and thoughtful tending to our needs made our purchase a most pleasant experience. Since the purchase Steve has been available for technical support by phone and suggested meeting to respond to any of our questions about the hands on car experience. We thank him and look forward to remaining in touch.

A fabulous experience

by from Garden City, NY |

My car buying experience was fabulous. Brand specialist Levani Z was extremely patient and knowledgeable. The purchasing process was pleasant without any pressure. Thanks for helping me find a perfect car.

November 25, 2014

Andy, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Audi Manhattan. It is the goal of our sales and service teams to provide each customer with the level of satisfaction that you experienced with Levani. Congratulations on your new Audi purchase and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great service, except for the sales manager

by from new york, ny |

Bought an RS7 there a few months ago. Sales guy was great, service department has been great, but the sales manager was a complete slime ball. Tried to overcharge me for taxes. Really bush move. Too bad. Ruined an otherwise good experience.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us. Congratulations on your RS7 purchase. We will take into account this information when reviewing our sales process. If there is anyway I can further assist you please contact me at katlyn.barnes@openroad.com or by phone at (212)515-8200 ext.215.

Part of the Audi Family!

by from Brooklyn NY |

After having a roller coaster year with BMW, we made the jump this weekend to Audi and couldn't be happier! We began by reaching out to Levani Zazadze who waited late on Friday night for us to pick up our old car that we were trading in. Even though we were the only customers there, Levani took us unrushed through the details of the Q5 and we went on a test drive through Manhattan. It was late enough that the traffic conditions had lightened up to show the true performance of this car! While we couldn't complete the deal that night because our bank was closed, Dexter and Levani both worked hard to get the paper work done early that morning, so things were ready and waiting. I've never had the kind of experience we did purchasing the vehicle. After a grand reveal in their light paneled room, Levani took us through an extensive review of the car's features. Instead of spending months learning each new tweak, within 10 miles we had everything down. My fiancee and I couldn't be happier with the quality of vehicle we have, as well as the overall Audi experience. While we were only there a short time, everyone was welcoming and easy to deal with. I feel confident that we will continue to receive this service, and look forward to being a long time member of the Audi family. Thanks team!

November 24, 2014

Mark, thank you for your kind words! It is so wonderful to read about your positive car buying experience at our dealership. It is the goal of our knowledgeable staff to provide a stress free vehicle experience. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to working with you in the future.

All around pleasant experience

by from Shelton, ct |

After an unpleasant experience in Long Island, what a refreshing feeling dealing with audi of manhattan. Cannot say enough about our salesman, Levani. He truly enjoys what he does and goes above and beyond for his clients. He made us feel very comfortable took his time to go over the vehicle and was super knowledgeable. Even after the deal was done, I had a minor issue with one of the parts on the vehicle. he had no problem with replacing it no questions asked. The used car manager was accomadating, the sales manager was friendly, Anthony in finance was knowledgable and thorough. Even the guys out in the garage were pleasant. Overall a great experience. Would definetly recommend this dealership to others. Don't forget to ask for levani!!!