Audi Manhattan

Used 877-225-6286
Service 866-893-0296

Best car buying experience

by from Old westbury, NY |

Amazing staff, best buying experience ever, highly recommend if your looking for an audi. Very knowledgeable and great communication. Great price and excellent service, ask for Travis A plus in my book.

All around pleasant experience

by from Shelton, ct |

After an unpleasant experience in Long Island, what a refreshing feeling dealing with audi of manhattan. Cannot say enough about our salesman, Levani. He truly enjoys what he does and goes above and beyond for his clients. He made us feel very comfortable took his time to go over the vehicle and was super knowledgeable. Even after the deal was done, I had a minor issue with one of the parts on the vehicle. he had no problem with replacing it no questions asked. The used car manager was accomadating, the sales manager was friendly, Anthony in finance was knowledgable and thorough. Even the guys out in the garage were pleasant. Overall a great experience. Would definetly recommend this dealership to others. Don't forget to ask for levani!!!

A+ Buying experience

by from Long Island, NY |

I have read a lot of negative reviews and was a little nervous about working with Audi Manhattan. However, I had a truly 5 star experience. I bought my new Audi sight unseen and when I went to pick it up, there were literally no surprises. All was as promised, i got a great deal and the dreaded F&I dept was very professional. Travis, my salesman is a true gentleman! Kudos Audi Mnahattan

Audi Manhattan Sales Review

by from New York, NY |

I recently purchased a customized Q5 from Audi Manhattan. Levani Zazadze was my salesman. He was excellent in all respects. Great service. Levani was very responsive and took care of business professionally and quickly. He knows the car well and made things happen. Much obliged.

Worse service ever

by from New York, NY |

I brought my audi in at 8:30 am for nys inspection and annual maintenance checkup. I was told it would be a few hours and they would call when ready. By 1pm, I had not heard so I called them. I was told everything was done but the machine that generates inspection ticket was not working earlier but just got fixed and they would call me back shortly, having not heard by 3:00 I went to the service area. I was then told that all was done and was given the bill to pay, which included the NYS inspection fee. I drove out only to realize the inspection ticket was not changed so I had to go back. They were surprised, and I questioned how they could hand over the car without confirming everything was done. They apologized and took the car away. 30 minutes later I asked how long it takes to put the sticker on. Then they tried to reach the guy in charge. About 1/2 hour later they told me there was a problem...the pistons were not firing properly and thus not passing inspection, so, when I paid at 3 for the inspection in fact it was never done. Now the service rep claimed that the inspection guy left him a voice message earlier but he did not pick up his messages. I was not born yesterday. It took them another 45 minutes to bring me my car so I could get my belongings as I had to leave them the car to determine the cause of the misfiring. They were to call me on Monday with the reason. I had to call at 3pm since no one called me. I was told they needed to find the mechanic, and did not call me back until 6:30 to tell me it would cost $450 to fix(400 labor). I refused to pay any labor cost and got my car back the next day and refunded the inspection fee. I contacted Audi USA and filed a formal complaint. I subsequently spoke to 2 different mechanics both Of whom said the alleged problem could not be possible.

Scott Wernick is the Best!

by from New York, NY |

Do not even go there unless you are talking to Scott Wernick. The receptionist and management are more like outsourced operators. They have no clue about customer service. Scott, however, is a breath of fresh air. You don't have to explain much and he gets the results by providing solid choices that fit your desires and your budget. The best salesperson I have dealt with across Audi, BMW, and Land Rover.

Great experience!!!

by from New york, ny |

I came in to look at some certified Audi's and was so surprised at the treatment i received! The other audi dealerships i went to had a completely seperate, horrible, area for pre-owned however audi manhattan had me in the same area as the new car customers spending more then double as i am, and i worked with an individual that was polished between new and pre-owned, rather then being stuck with some used car guy that tried to sell me a used mercedes when i clearly came in looking for a certified pre-owned audi a4!!! Great experience and will definitely come in for all my future audi needs! Their showroom is so modern and everyone was polite and willing to help!

Great service on short notice

by from Brooklyn,NY |

This is a first rate dealer ! On October 1st I received a ticket for my expired NYS inspection sticker at 12 noon. At 12:30 I called the dealer and the service rep said" come on in" we'll take care of you. I drove in from Brooklyn and checked in my car with the service rep and the hi tech reception area. The service rep and staff offered me a comfortable place to rest and refreshments. The service rep promised I would be on my way by 3 PM and was precisely on time. I leased this vehicle from this dealer and felt absolutely at home and confident with their staff. They returned my clean car in better condition and treated it with respect. They offered me a ride to alternative transportation if I needed it and called my cell phone as promised since I decided to take a walk.

One of the alltime worst dealerships in the countr

by from New York |

Has to rank up there for the worst dealership in America. They claim that they don't lie it is just that many of the people do not know the truth. They will promise you whatever you want, then deliver nothing. The dealership has recently had a change in ownership and the new owner will not honor anything that the old ownership promised. I called Audi USA to complain and they said that there is nothing wrong with that. I would say that you should just go to another Audi dealership but after spending 2 hours with Audi USA, I realized that they will never even try to help you if there is a problem. Audi Manhattan fixed my car and I complained about the work and they said "we did a good enough job". Audi USA just said that they can do nothing even after I asked to have them look at the car. Go buy another car and enjoy it. last week I brought the car in for servicing. They told me that the phones and emails were down but the car would be ready by 4. I arrived at 4 and had to wait until 6:30 for the car. When asked why I wasn't notified, they said that the system was down. When I asked why no one could use their cellphones to call, they seemed perplexed as to why they should use their phones for company business. Audi USA also saw nothing wrong with that. Amazing. There are other stories, but I have to stop sometime

Great service great people

by from Ny, ny |

People and the dealership facility are amazing. They make sure all you concerns are handle. Everybody in the place is helpful and say hello and offer you refreshments. A must see place!!!!

Lord of all Audi Dealers

by from Yorktown NY |

This dealer was amazing! They helped me choose my car and buying it was a breeze!!!! Everyone there was so nice and helpful. My A3 has been an angel! It is running great and it drives really smooth! I recommend this dealer like 100% i dont know why everyone else had a problem, i didnt! I loved it!!!!!!!