Audi Manhattan

800 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 877-360-8637
Used 877-225-6286
Service 866-893-0296

Great service on short notice

by from Brooklyn,NY |

This is a first rate dealer ! On October 1st I received a ticket for my expired NYS inspection sticker at 12 noon. At 12:30 I called the dealer and the service rep said" come on in" we'll take care of you. I drove in from Brooklyn and checked in my car with the service rep and the hi tech reception area. The service rep and staff offered me a comfortable place to rest and refreshments. The service rep promised I would be on my way by 3 PM and was precisely on time. I leased this vehicle from this dealer and felt absolutely at home and confident with their staff. They returned my clean car in better condition and treated it with respect. They offered me a ride to alternative transportation if I needed it and called my cell phone as promised since I decided to take a walk.

One of the alltime worst dealerships in the countr

by from New York |

Has to rank up there for the worst dealership in America. They claim that they don't lie it is just that many of the people do not know the truth. They will promise you whatever you want, then deliver nothing. The dealership has recently had a change in ownership and the new owner will not honor anything that the old ownership promised. I called Audi USA to complain and they said that there is nothing wrong with that. I would say that you should just go to another Audi dealership but after spending 2 hours with Audi USA, I realized that they will never even try to help you if there is a problem. Audi Manhattan fixed my car and I complained about the work and they said "we did a good enough job". Audi USA just said that they can do nothing even after I asked to have them look at the car. Go buy another car and enjoy it. last week I brought the car in for servicing. They told me that the phones and emails were down but the car would be ready by 4. I arrived at 4 and had to wait until 6:30 for the car. When asked why I wasn't notified, they said that the system was down. When I asked why no one could use their cellphones to call, they seemed perplexed as to why they should use their phones for company business. Audi USA also saw nothing wrong with that. Amazing. There are other stories, but I have to stop sometime

Great service great people

by from Ny, ny |

People and the dealership facility are amazing. They make sure all you concerns are handle. Everybody in the place is helpful and say hello and offer you refreshments. A must see place!!!!

Lord of all Audi Dealers

by from Yorktown NY |

This dealer was amazing! They helped me choose my car and buying it was a breeze!!!! Everyone there was so nice and helpful. My A3 has been an angel! It is running great and it drives really smooth! I recommend this dealer like 100% i dont know why everyone else had a problem, i didnt! I loved it!!!!!!!

Go to NJ or Long Island instead.

by from New York,NY |

There is a reason why this car dealership has horrible reviews. Worked with Jacqueline C. to buy a new Q5 here and it was not a great experience. The sales and finance team here lack customer service and professionalism. I ended up escalating the issue to the Tom Seifert, who is the general manager, and he is the one true reason I bought a car here. He is professional and keeps you up to date. I gave the sales person a poor review through their survey and she ends up calling me multiple times at work to asking how could I do that to her and that she may end up getting fired. They still never explained to me why I overpaid to transfer my license plates or provide me an update on whether or not the DMV will provide a refund. Multiple emails and phone calls with no replies. Not a pleasant experience from beginning to end. Take my advice and go to a dealership in New Jersey or Long Island with higher customer satisfaction rating.

Show room quality?

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

It was a 2 hour trip for me to go and see the used Subaru at this dealership today. "Erika" in Internet sales assured me that car was in show room condition, when I specifically asked if it has any dings, scratches, etc. I was horrified to discover the car was COVERED with dings and chips. The back bumper was in worse condition than my '02, and their excuse? It's an '06! I have been shopping for a while, and this was by far, the worst condition of any of the cars I've seen, and I'm especially disappointed in how I was mislead and hence, wasted a day going back and forth to the city.

Bought a car from 2000 miles away.

by from Sandia Park, NM |

My car-buying experience with Audi Manhattan was excellent. Found the car I wanted on the Internet, and got in touch with the dealership. I dealt primarily with Scott Wernick, and all our communications were either over the phone or e-mail, from 2000 miles away. Scott was entirely professional and respectful. He even called me after-hours, if there was an important detail I needed to know about. Scott made sure everything happened in the right sequence (e.g., purchase agreement, insurance forms, wire transfer, etc.), so that I would not be surprised or disappointed. He was never pushy or impatient. In the end, I felt I got a very fair deal on my Audi. Scott even assisted with transport arrangements, to have the car shipped to me in New Mexico ? an effort beyond the scope just purchasing the car. My only complaint would be with the Dealership?s business office. It took over a week to receive purchase documents that were supposed to be sent out ?overnight.? I would recommend Audi Manhattan to anybody else looking for an Audi ? assuming they fix the bottleneck in the business office.

Disappointed

by from New York, NY |

Very bad customer service. From my experience, you are much better off using a different Audi dealer in the tri-state area. If you do have a problem with this dealer, as so many other reviews have noted, you will have very little recourse except to go to the company. Lots of negative reviews come from somewhere. Maybe someday this will improve, but I am not sure that hiring a new manager will suddenly change sales practices.

Avoid

by from New York, NY |

Be warned, there is a reason for the poor ratings online. I wish I had respected the reviews before doing business with Audi of Manhattan. The regrettable sales experience was riddled with dishonesty and apathy. Having been deceived, I truly regret my purchase and it has ruined the experience of a terrific automobile. I highly recommend using a different dealership.

Audi Manhattan responded to this review

July 30, 2012

At Audi Manhattan we realize that we have fallen very short of your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as well as others who have shared their experience with us. We have welcomed a whole new staff- Tom Seifert is Audi Manhattan's new General Manager. We sat down and spoke about the perception and past negative experiences. Our goal is to provide a truly exceptional service- after all we are Audi of Manhattan. Although we can't change your initial experience, we would like to amend any wrong we have done or clear up any thing that was less than 100% honest. At Audi it's our goal to build a family and create a network of fans not just customers and clients. We are spending hours pouring ourselves into this business and we won't stop until we arrive. Our sincerest apologies from everyone at Open Road Audi Manhattan. Respectfully, Natalie Halverson 212.515.8200 ext. 302 Tom Seifert welcomes your feedback and can be reached at 212.515.8208

Buyer beware !

by from Brooklyn |

Scott sold us a cert pre-owned Audi. The 2nd day we recived it had to be towed back to Audi because it had almost no engine oil. Since then our car has been in and out of Audi. Today we are now picking up the car with a new motor. This car has been nothing but a head ache. If it wasn't for Audi USA Audi Manhattan had done nothing for us. Tomorrow we will be looking to buy a BMW