Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc. / smart center Manhattan

Service 888-431-1404 Service 888-431-1404

Drive in. Be spoiled.

Excellent Dealership - Must Go

by from Scarsdale, New York |

My husband and I came to Mercedes Benz Manhattan with high expectations. We wanted to purchase a 2015 C63 AMG Sport. We were fortunate enough to work with John Hart who is exceptional. He always made the experience extremely personal and always made sure we were happy. He really spent the time to get to know us and what our expectations were. We wanted a White Exterior, with a Red Interior with Carbon Fiber, and John was able to get us exactly the car we were looking for. This was our first car together, and the Mercedes Benz team really made it a special memory for my husband and I. They took the time to unveil the car to my husband and I. This has been the best dealership I have worked with in terms of purchasing a new car. John always made himself available to answer every question we had. The dealership itself is one of a kind, and it's worth going there. They even spent a good hour teaching me all the new technology in the car instead of pushing my questions to the drivers manual; it was really impressive and personal. I highly recommend purchasing the car there, and working with John Hart. I'm looking forward to the next car purchase in a few years :-)

Worst service I have ever had.

by from Forest Hills, NY |

I have been the proud owner of four Mercedes and I am a car fanatic when it comes to car care and service, usually servicing prior to service requirements. This is the first time in all the years I've had Mercedes that I was let down by a service department. They promised the car at a prearranged time and of course I had to wait an additional 45 minutes making me very late for an appointment. Manhattan Mercedes also is charging an average of 18% over MSRP cost's for parts. When I asked why I was told that's what we charge. After leaving I realized all the automatic settings were not working. I called and was told to return the next day and all the settings would be returned as they were. I've decided to take it to another dealership.

Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc. / smart center Manhattan responded to this review

October 22, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your Mercedes-Benz Manhattan experience has not been positive. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to each and every one of our customers. I invite you to please contact me directly to discuss the details of your experience. Thank you again and I look forward to connecting with you soon. - Anthony La Spada, Customer Experience Manager, 212.589.6142, Anthony.m.laspada@mbusa.com

Terrible Service Department

by from New York, NY |

Service Rep does not follow to let us know there were no parts (tires) for 1/2 day! And only tell us in the afternoon that there were no tires and would have to service next day! Provided car first thing in the morning! Terrible service. Who would have known this coming from Mercedes-Benz? Never again...

John Hart of Mercedes Benz Manhattan

by from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

A little over two years ago, my husband and I were considering the purchase of a Certified Pre-owned Mercedes Benz. We needed to be educated about these cars, as we had always bought new American-made cars in the past. John Hart spent hours with us, explaining all aspects that we needed to consider, the pros and cons of each model available in our price range, and the amenities that come with owning a Mercedes Benz. We were impressed by John's honest and "no pressure" approach. That same night, we purchased an E350 and soon learned that John Hart's word was as good as gold. He told us that when the car needed servicing, a loaner car would be dropped off. Little did we expect that John himself would come to our home and make the switch. There were times when we called John with questions about certain features of our car, and John would return our calls almost immediately to explain what we didn't understand. In addition, we called John when we blew a tire after hitting a pothole, and he called Roadside Assistance for us and continued to check, making sure that we were attended to in a timely fashion. Bottom line, we value and trust John Hart so much that last September, we returned to Manhattan Mercedes Benz and purchased another car, an E550, from him. Now, we have "his and her" Mercedes Benzes, and a good friend in John Hart.

brand new perfect car

by from NYC.ny |

Good things very friendly always go to the yr.end event you won't be sorry!!!

professional sales team - excellent inventory

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

I needed a new car quickly and turned to MB Manhattan based on their available inventory. John Hart was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job of finding the exact car I was looking for and handled all of the details. I picked up the car 2 days later and completed the paperwork part of the transaction in less than 30min with Tamatha Carbone. She professionally explained everything about the lease and payment options. Then John Hart went over the operation of the vehicle and familiarized me with new features since my previous Mercedes. He was extremely courteous and responsive to my purchasing needs and helped make the entire car-buying process feel seamless. He even facilitated transferring the insurance coverage from my old car to the new one. He thought of everything! I would highly recommend MB Manhattan and working directly with John Hart.

horrible service dept

by from staten island |

My first encounter with m/b of Manhattan was a great experience sales team was courteous, polite, and well informed. The showroom a very impressive showroom felt like the whole package when buying luxury car or what you might expect when making this size purchase. Having said that so you might not think of me as bias, the service department lacks everything I had mentioned above, professionalism is a joke, courtesy a bad word at this dealership. My experience was so bad I might never buy a m/b again. Here's what I expect at this level of purchase,and at any level I am spending money, an explanation what am I paying for not just here for the A service and when everything is done handed a bill for a ridiculous amount or why so I can understand why it cost 188 dollars for an oil change 70 dollars more than every other Mercedes dealer I could go. And to boot they wouldn't even wash the car or even turn off the service light or change two rusted license plate screws. Ray Catena beats this place so bad it is not even funny I had made an attempt to make an appointment with them but I couldn't wait until Monday what a mistake. And the best is when the service rep. called and spoke to me with such arrogance. No this is not how I expect to be treated not by a long shot. Sincerely ; James

Nothing but good things to say

by from Sussex, NJ |

I purchased my first Mercedes-Benz, a pre-owned 2011 GLK350, here in January of 2012 and just left the dealership today with my family's second Mercedes, a 2012 C300. I cannot say enough good things about Mercedes-Benz Manhattan and their entire staff, particularly Andrey Pinkhasov who sold us both vehicles. We live about an hour and a half from New York and have several Mercedes dealerships closer to home, but after my experience with purchasing my GLK350 here from Andrey and now our C300, I am more than happy to travel the extra distance for the quality of service we receive here. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car. It's been an absolute pleasure and I look forward to dealing with them again for any future Mercedes purchases.

Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc. / smart center Manhattan responded to this review

July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback, Brittany! I'm thrilled you are so happy with the service you received from Andrey and Mercedes-Benz Manhatttan. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you again Brittany and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. -Katherine Loyas, Customer Experience Manager, 212.629.1411, katherine.loyas@mbusa.com

THE WAY TO DO IT

by from montville nj |

being in the car business i know what to expect,Mary our salesperson passed all expectations by far .Most of the deal was done by phone and everything that was told to me was delivered. I would recommend this dealership to everyone

Great experience

by from New York NY |

Very good experience. Victor gave us a detailed walk-through of the car and a good test drive. We had a friendly negotiation, but nothing too crazy, and we were happy the deal we ended up with. Car's great so far!