Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc. / smart center Manhattan

New 888-496-5204
Used 888-640-4166
Service 888-431-1404

Because Everything Matters

Nothing but good things to say

by from Sussex, NJ |

I purchased my first Mercedes-Benz, a pre-owned 2011 GLK350, here in January of 2012 and just left the dealership today with my family's second Mercedes, a 2012 C300. I cannot say enough good things about Mercedes-Benz Manhattan and their entire staff, particularly Andrey Pinkhasov who sold us both vehicles. We live about an hour and a half from New York and have several Mercedes dealerships closer to home, but after my experience with purchasing my GLK350 here from Andrey and now our C300, I am more than happy to travel the extra distance for the quality of service we receive here. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car. It's been an absolute pleasure and I look forward to dealing with them again for any future Mercedes purchases.

Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc. / smart center Manhattan responded to this review

July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback, Brittany! I'm thrilled you are so happy with the service you received from Andrey and Mercedes-Benz Manhatttan. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you again Brittany and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. -Katherine Loyas, Customer Experience Manager, 212.629.1411, katherine.loyas@mbusa.com

John Hart of Mercedes Benz Manhattan

by from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

A little over two years ago, my husband and I were considering the purchase of a Certified Pre-owned Mercedes Benz. We needed to be educated about these cars, as we had always bought new American-made cars in the past. John Hart spent hours with us, explaining all aspects that we needed to consider, the pros and cons of each model available in our price range, and the amenities that come with owning a Mercedes Benz. We were impressed by John's honest and "no pressure" approach. That same night, we purchased an E350 and soon learned that John Hart's word was as good as gold. He told us that when the car needed servicing, a loaner car would be dropped off. Little did we expect that John himself would come to our home and make the switch. There were times when we called John with questions about certain features of our car, and John would return our calls almost immediately to explain what we didn't understand. In addition, we called John when we blew a tire after hitting a pothole, and he called Roadside Assistance for us and continued to check, making sure that we were attended to in a timely fashion. Bottom line, we value and trust John Hart so much that last September, we returned to Manhattan Mercedes Benz and purchased another car, an E550, from him. Now, we have "his and her" Mercedes Benzes, and a good friend in John Hart.

brand new perfect car

by from NYC.ny |

Good things very friendly always go to the yr.end event you won't be sorry!!!

professional sales team - excellent inventory

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

I needed a new car quickly and turned to MB Manhattan based on their available inventory. John Hart was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job of finding the exact car I was looking for and handled all of the details. I picked up the car 2 days later and completed the paperwork part of the transaction in less than 30min with Tamatha Carbone. She professionally explained everything about the lease and payment options. Then John Hart went over the operation of the vehicle and familiarized me with new features since my previous Mercedes. He was extremely courteous and responsive to my purchasing needs and helped make the entire car-buying process feel seamless. He even facilitated transferring the insurance coverage from my old car to the new one. He thought of everything! I would highly recommend MB Manhattan and working directly with John Hart.

horrible service dept

by from staten island |

My first encounter with m/b of Manhattan was a great experience sales team was courteous, polite, and well informed. The showroom a very impressive showroom felt like the whole package when buying luxury car or what you might expect when making this size purchase. Having said that so you might not think of me as bias, the service department lacks everything I had mentioned above, professionalism is a joke, courtesy a bad word at this dealership. My experience was so bad I might never buy a m/b again. Here's what I expect at this level of purchase,and at any level I am spending money, an explanation what am I paying for not just here for the A service and when everything is done handed a bill for a ridiculous amount or why so I can understand why it cost 188 dollars for an oil change 70 dollars more than every other Mercedes dealer I could go. And to boot they wouldn't even wash the car or even turn off the service light or change two rusted license plate screws. Ray Catena beats this place so bad it is not even funny I had made an attempt to make an appointment with them but I couldn't wait until Monday what a mistake. And the best is when the service rep. called and spoke to me with such arrogance. No this is not how I expect to be treated not by a long shot. Sincerely ; James

THE WAY TO DO IT

by from montville nj |

being in the car business i know what to expect,Mary our salesperson passed all expectations by far .Most of the deal was done by phone and everything that was told to me was delivered. I would recommend this dealership to everyone

Great experience

by from New York NY |

Very good experience. Victor gave us a detailed walk-through of the car and a good test drive. We had a friendly negotiation, but nothing too crazy, and we were happy the deal we ended up with. Car's great so far!

A truly remarkable experience.

by from New York, NY |

I am the head of customer service department and Relationship Manager for a Fortune 500 Company. I know what it takes to truly provide a remarkable experience for a customer. Neal Egnozzi is an employee any company would feel proud to have working for them. My husband and I both agree that he is the kind of person who should be noticed and never taken for granted.

My new MB

by from LaGrangeville, N.Y. |

This vehicle purchase has been one of the easiest of my life. The car is great, the people who sold me the vehicle are great, and I love the show room set up. This buying experience more than met my expectations.

Best dealership ever!

by from Ridgewood, NY |

When you walk in there its like you are in another world! Between me and my husband we purchesed/financed about 20 cars. This was the best experience ever!

Superior Customer Service in a Fantastic Building

by from New York, NY |

Mercedes Benz Manhattan is the best car dealer I have ever been too. The building is superb, and is like a museum or an art gallery. They have plenty of room for customers located in various parts of the facility. They offer great food and beverages in the service and sales areas. Even the restrooms are top notch. The customer service personnel are patient, friendly, and always have a smile. The parking valet personnel are very efficient and helpful and go out of their way to assist in any car issues you may have. The service department is also very good, although the labor rates are for Manhattan. But the quality is second to none. I have been to others in the NY/NJ area where a repair required several return trips. No so with this dealership. The sales staff is fantastic, especially Frank, who races Mercedes cars in Germany. And, the parts department sells the full catalog of Mercedes-branded swag. Overall, this is a fantastic dealership with extremely friendly people.