Beach Automotive

851 Jason Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

New 877-469-3652
Used 888-439-5738
Service 888-850-8138

Where car buying is fast and easy!

Great experience!!! Mike Haun - Great Sales Rep!

by from Myrtle Beach |

I bought a used 2010 car with 61k. I was able to negotiate the price down to a number I was comfortable with and despite being super busy for a Saturday, I didn't have to wait long considering. Financing was simple and I basically spoke with Mike while all the paperwork was being finalized and I signed the papers and drove off.. Couldn't ask for a better experience when buying a used car.

More than satifactory

by from Surfside Beach, SC |

Once again, Beach Automotive has proven to me that they are reliable, thorough and efficient. I brought them my 2013 Lincoln MKT which was still under warranty but needed technical attention beyond routine maintenance. Because my vehicle had to be kept overnight, a loaner was waiting for me right after I turned my Lincoln over to them. My car was ready as promised and I never had to take out my wallet. This may seem insignificant, but I have been an automobile owner for forty-two years and can assure you that not all dealership service is this good.

New Mazda 3 S Touring

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Beach Mazda helped me purchase a great car. Steven and Tony were very helpful. I would recommend Beach Mazda to anyone, and the Mazda 3S Touring is outstanding. If you are looking for good gas mileage, great handling, comfort, and a nicely equipped vehicle Mazda has you covered. Go see those folks at Beach.

Al from Longs, SC

by from Longs, SC |

Just purchased a new F-150 Platinum. Very satisfied with Beach Automotive. Dealing with Paul Morris was a breeze. Everyone very friendly, eager assist you in any way. Don't waste time going elsewhere, head right to Beach Automotive for your best deal without any pressure!

New Miata Purchase

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Recently purchases a Miata from this dealership and could not be more pleased with the process. My salesman, Marco, was outstanding and attentive throughout the entire purchase process. With the help of the sales manager, Tony, the deal was a success. He also did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new car. Just a note (and it has nothing to do with the dealership), the Miata does not come with ANY options. You are buying a great sports car but it has no frills and I bought the top of the line. I also had to spend $31 for a cable just to play my iPod as well. Again, great dealership!

New car

by from Longs, SC |

Just bought a new ford escape. The salesman spent over an hour with me going over all the features. Very pleasant experience!

My 5 Star Experience

by from N Myrtle Beach, SC |

I had a WOW experience. The sales consultant Jim Hensley was not your typical salesperson. He had the heart of a teacher as we discussed what I really needed in my new Ford Fusion car purchase. The financial man Mr. Jimmy was a true professional. My hat also goes off to the Sales Manager who made it all happen. If you want a 5 Star experience go to Beach Ford today-Just do it. You will not be disappointed. Joe Altman

Service

by from N. Myrtle Beach |

Happy with service, professional in every way, completed before actual time stated

Great service..Friendly sales people.Great deal!!

by from MB,SC |

Started out with another make of car in mind but just wanted to look and compare Ford Escape..Fell in love with Escape and got a great deal too..Alot more car for the same money..THANKS

Great over all experience

by from N B Beach SC |

Wonderful salesman. We got a great price with no pressure. For almost two years the service and experience was excellent. Thank you for making the purchasing and servicing our car such a great experience..