Staten Island Nissan

1220 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10305

New 888-307-0656
Used 866-545-3171
Service 877-456-4220

The Number One Nissan Dealer in the Tri-State Area!

3rd great experience buying from SI Nissan!

by from Staten Island, NY |

After living with the 2014 Altima 2.5 S I purchased a week ago I could definitely say everyone at Si Nissan is very professional and I'm really satisfied with my deal. Mother nature turned New York into an obstacle course after all of the blizzards we endured. Whether I've had to go around or through the moon craters on the roads, the car has the most comfortable ride imaginable. Very intuitive. I made an easy transition from my used '10 Sentra to the new car. Continued great service from Dave, Calvin, and Ishmael. Thanks guys.

Great experience

by from Staten Island,NY |

After just 1 day of driving the 2013 Altima 2.5 Coupe, I can say that I am immensely satisfied. After driving other vehicles I can truly appreciate this onen. Thanks to Marcial, my family and I had an efficient experience yesterday. Thanks again to Marcial and Staten Island Nissan.

Terrible Experience

by from Morganville, NJ |

We visited Staten Island Nissan after seeing a car posted on cars.com. My son was looking for a late model used car that he could afford. We drove from New Jersey to this dealership to specifically look at a car that was listed. Very difficult parking to begin with. The cars in the used car portion of the dealership were tightly packed in with barely any room to walk between them and they weren't very clean. They knew we were coming to see a particular car and we were told they'd have the car ready for us to see. Instead, it was blocked by many cars so we had to wait quite a while for them to jockey cars around so we could take it for a test drive. They seemed surprised when we asked to do this. Did they think we'd buy the car without taking it for a test drive?! The car was relatively clean but the antenna on the back part of the roof was broken off. We asked if they could replace it and they said they'd let us know. Looked around at other cars on the lot as well and when asking about price, we were told "whatever's on the window is the price". No room for negotiation at this dealership at all. They weren't willing to come down one dime. We called back the next day to ask about replacing antenna and we were told repeatedly that they'd call us back and they never did. After several phone calls that day, we just gave up. Guess they didn't want the sale. Did not feel that anyone paid very much attention to us or even cared whether we were there or not. My son found his perfect car the next day at a different dealership closer to home. Our experiences between the two were like night and day. Stay away from Staten Island Nissan. Would never go back there to look at another car.

Purchased several cars here since 1995

by from Staten Island, NY |

I've bought several cars here since 1995. Just leased a car here for the first time. Sales staff is knowledgeable, polite, and willing to work with you to get the best car to suit your needs at the price you can afford. The repairs are done in a timely manner, never had to bring the car back for the same problem. They explain what is wrong with your car and what they can do to fix it. Very dependable.

Great service...

by from Staten Island ,New York |

Marcial Tirado was a very good salesman.. He definitely listened to everything I had to say and gave me exactly what I wanted without any problems.. I would definitely recommend any of my friends and family to that dealership .. I felt very comfortable the whole time and left very happy with a brand new car ..

My new car!

by from Staten Island, NY |

At first I was hesitant on going to Nissan Staten Island because of some of the reviews below. I live in Staten Island and I didn't want to cross the bridge to purchase a new car. One of the person in the internet department was able to schedule an appointment for me to come in for a test drive and Dickson (sales) took care of the rest. Now I'm a proud imanew owner of a 2014 Max

2014 versa note

by from Brooklyn New York |

Leased a 2014 versa note from my new buddy Avony. He was not pushy and not trickery was involved like bay ridge toyota. I originally saw the car advertised at 169 and signed paper work for the car. The very next day I saw it for 149 a month and thought I was beat. I called Avony and he changed the contract without a single problem. I would definitely lease another car here.

Buyer be aware -

by from Marlboro,NJ |

Dealer doesn't come remotely close to the price you see on the net. Added $1875 to the price & started playing tricks with financing etc. We gave up quickly & purchased a Nissan from another dealer.

shocking

by from staten island, ny |

Well buying the car was a breeze, I bought a 13 maxima. After about a month or so I started having issues with the vehicle. I'm not going to say what is was because then they'll know exactly who I am. Lets just say, things didn't go smoothly. After getting the run around from the service department telling me that there would be a 100 fee just to look at the car because they claimed to see accident damage. I had enough. The service manager Mike was unable to help and I asked to speak to someone else. I was referred to a Rob? a Rod or maybe a Ron? Well, being of how "highly" the employees I spoke to outside the service center spoke of there other manager. They told me not even to bother with him. And I quote "hes a real jerk". They then told me that I didn't have to come to this dealership and that I could go to any Nissan service center. That was the most help i got from them. I don't know what kind of business they are running but I could not believe with a car less than a month old, they did nothing to help. As far as the employees, telling me not even to bother with management. I find that baffling and quite worrisome.

Nissan Pathfinder

by from Staten Island, NY |

Do not go there! Do not give your down payment! Seles people (Dickson!) are not listenning to you. The refound took 3 weeks and a lot of phone calls and headaches to get.

Staten Island Nissan responded to this review

August 6, 2013

Dickson is a well-respected sales person and never ignores his customers. Why this happened I am not really sure of, but what I am sure of it will never happen again. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.S Sincerely, James Manager 718-442-7775

Liars

by from Staten Island, NY |

Total waste of my time, basically spent 2 hours for nothing. Came there with a car.com printout to buy a car, price was changed, price was miss advertised, dealer Al was arrogant and basically tried to bate a switch by offering "similar" vehicle. I did not go for it.

Staten Island Nissan responded to this review

August 6, 2013

We at Staten Island Nissan take pride in our jobs and unfortunately mistakes do happen... we are human. We tried to make good on our advertisement with a different vehicle and the customer refused our offer, which is their right. We respect our customers time and would not intentionally mislead anyone. Sincerely, James Manager 718-442-7775