Staten Island Nissan

(4.0) 5.0 23 Reviews

1220 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10305

by from Staten Island,NY |

I just wanted to say thank you to Staten Island Nissan for making my purchase so easssyyyyy!! It was like family when i walked in...I met the general sales manager Frank and the 2 sales mangers Ish & Lee. My salesman George was very helpful and not pushy at all!! Even the porters were nice! I would tell everyone that wants a Nissan to go there. Thank you again i love my Versa...

A great experience overall.

by from staten island |

Yuri Miyakawa was very helpful and still is after you leave the dealership. great customer service .

We were not happy with the initial Finance person

by from Brooklyn NY |

When we went to pay the bill ,we noticed a difference in the total price-We asked for an explanation, the finance person was aggressive and questioned why we did not understand .When I spoke to the owner and Manager-they changed the finance person and it was like night and day-The salesperson's were very patient when we showed interest in the Juke. They were able to acquire the color of the car we were interested in buying-

great experience

by from staten island NY |

Just got a maxima from Staten Island nissan and i must say i had a Great experience. I got my car the day of hassle free with the help of Frank Rao and George Rao, they helped me pick the perfect car and in a timely fashion i was out the door cruising ! I can honestly say i am a Happy nissan customer for life.

No hassle deal!

by from Brooklyn N.Y. |

I went into Staten Island Nissan and met with a salesman George Engel he showed me a choice of cars and I was driving within 2hrs... also thanks to Frank Rao the general sales manager and the finance mgr. Al.. I would recommend my friends and family to Staten Island Nissan.

by from Staten Island N.Y. |

Christine at their internet department helped me from the beginning to the end on my 2015 NIssan Altima! This was the first time I felt comfortable leasing a car! Got exactly what I wanted. Thank you Christine B!!!

Awesome People Awesome Place!!!!!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I am in love with my new Nissan!!! Thank you so much to the staff at Staten Island Nissan and a Great Big THANK YOU, to the General Sales Manager Frank Rao, for getting me into the car I wanted!! You are all awesome!!!

Great service this time around.

by from Staten Island, NY |

Special mention to Al and Marcial who made the process better than my last in 2011.

Great experience

by from Staten Island,NY |

After just 1 day of driving the 2013 Altima 2.5 Coupe, I can say that I am immensely satisfied. After driving other vehicles I can truly appreciate this onen. Thanks to Marcial, my family and I had an efficient experience yesterday. Thanks again to Marcial and Staten Island Nissan.

Terrible Experience

by from Morganville, NJ |

We visited Staten Island Nissan after seeing a car posted on cars.com. My son was looking for a late model used car that he could afford. We drove from New Jersey to this dealership to specifically look at a car that was listed. Very difficult parking to begin with. The cars in the used car portion of the dealership were tightly packed in with barely any room to walk between them and they weren't very clean. They knew we were coming to see a particular car and we were told they'd have the car ready for us to see. Instead, it was blocked by many cars so we had to wait quite a while for them to jockey cars around so we could take it for a test drive. They seemed surprised when we asked to do this. Did they think we'd buy the car without taking it for a test drive?! The car was relatively clean but the antenna on the back part of the roof was broken off. We asked if they could replace it and they said they'd let us know. Looked around at other cars on the lot as well and when asking about price, we were told "whatever's on the window is the price". No room for negotiation at this dealership at all. They weren't willing to come down one dime. We called back the next day to ask about replacing antenna and we were told repeatedly that they'd call us back and they never did. After several phone calls that day, we just gave up. Guess they didn't want the sale. Did not feel that anyone paid very much attention to us or even cared whether we were there or not. My son found his perfect car the next day at a different dealership closer to home. Our experiences between the two were like night and day. Stay away from Staten Island Nissan. Would never go back there to look at another car.