iCars

iCars

307 Parker Rd, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 866-752-1826

Great experience!!

by from little elm, tx |

I am a single mother with 2 children. I was in need of a car and only had a limited amount of money for a down payment. I spoke with Jason over the phone and advised me to fill out an application online and that he would work on my application asap. Within 2 hours he contacted me and let me know that he had everything ready and that I could come in and test drive the car. The car was exactly as described and I was very pleased with the car. The process was very quick and easy. They were very nice and treated me like an old friend. I was driving a rental and they even followed me to drop off the rental. I can see why their cars sell so fast. I will definitely be a repeat buyer!!

VERY NICE AND HELPFUL!!

by from Dallas, TX |

They made me feel at home, comfortable and very welcomed!! I didn't have a hard time talking to them, going through the application process and getting everything together. They were very helpful and really went that extra mile to get me into my car!! They made things look so easy being so patient and helpful.

They will waste your time and gas and lie to you.

by from Dallas, TX |

I saw the car I wanted to purchase on Cars.com and went to this dealership to test drive a vehicle. When I got to the dealership the guy tried to sell me a car $5k over my price range when I specifically told him I came to the lot for the vehicle I saw on the website. Then car I wanted to purchase wasn't even there! Then I was told because since the car wasnt there they would call me and bring the car to me on my lunch break because of the inconvenience. I have not heard from this dealership even when I called them! I do not like for others to waste my time and if I can save someone the trouble of wasting their gas and precious time, I will. This dealership is shady!

Awesome experience!!!

by from Dallas tx |

After years of going through cheesy dealerships with gimmicks and slimy salesmen, i finally found a place thats reliable and consistant. I purchased a car with icars auto 1 year ago and again seven months ago. The owner Donnie is awesome, he is to the point, and explains in detail about the car both positive and negative. Its a small dealership with higher end cars and affrordable cars as well. I think the reasons why this shop differs from others is because the seller actually has your best interest, theres no scam or gimmick its to the point to find what you can afford and what works for you. P.s there is no need to haggle most of the cars there are under what the sleazy dealerships are pushing. Trust me i looked for almost a year for the car i wanted, and found it at icars. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a qaulity vehicle.And not to forget the salesman Jason he never once rushed us through the process, he actually made us feel as carefree as a bird. If your looking for a reliable luxury vehicle icars should be your next stop.

Dealership Review

by from Greenville, Tx |

I was looking for a used car in cars.com and I found a 2004 Mazda RX8 from ICars. So I sent an emailto the dealer that night and the next day I received a call from them. But I was disappointed because the car that I wanted was sold that day. I' ll check them out again, who knows next time I might see another car that I like and purchase it.

iCars responded to this review

July 5, 2013

Julius I am sorry to hear the vehicle you wanted was sold prior to you being able to view it. I do however have the same year make and model car available at the moment I will give you a call again to see if you have not purchased a vehicle yet so I can give you any other information you may need. Thank you for the Review Julius

Very "Welcoming" Dealership.

by from Arlington, TX |

Before I went to visit this dealership, I already knew what i was looking at/for. Upon arrival, Giovanni immediately came out and made us feel very welcome, was very pleasant and answered all questions I could shoot out while looking at the vehicle. From there, the financing process was made as simple as it could possibly get. Even with my 2 year old son running around like crazy; Donnie, whom I believe is the owner, acknowledged our son and even made him feel comfortable in the atmosphere. My buying process was extremely pleasant, and like said before, was very quick and painless. However, as it could have been unintentionally, the car I purchased had a CEL on which had been "cleared" but came on almost as soon as i drove off the lot after final purchase. Fortunately, I work at a facility that was able to get the serious issue fixed with almost nothing out of my pocket. (almost $1200 if I had to pay for repairs) Therefore, I would recommend to have the vehicle professionally inspected before final sale. Overall, I feel these guys have the best intentions. They successfully provided a positive atmosphere, and pleasant buying experience aside from the actual vehicle issues. I would recommend them to friends as long as they can muster a better mechanic to do better job at the UVI and/or IUC inspections. As said, Giovanni and Donnie are great guys so if they have a vehicle you may be interested in, I'd say give them a shot.