Rabideau's Auto Mart

1461 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 877-270-7257

A Car Dealer You Can Trust

by from Green Bay,WI |

After my husband's car died, and 5 days of rental cars ($!) and getting tired of looking in Appleton and Green Bay, we made offers on two vehicles, one with a private party and one with a dealer in Appleton. The dealer didn't get back to us in a timely manner and with the private party they weren't in a hurry to sell and we were just tired the whole ordeal, so on a whim I called Rabideau's after driving by and seeing their selection. We were always used to working with the bigger car dealers and so this was a totally new experience. We found Rabideau's fantastic to work with. After discussing what we were looking for with Joe, he told us about a vehicle they were expecting in the following week. Joe even stayed late for us so we could test drive it, because my husband works out of town. I loved it and we bought it. It didn't come with a trailer hitch so my husband bought a hitch kit from Fleet Farm thinking he could install it himself. But he couldn't. So I called Rabideau's Service Center and Chad, the service mechanic was able to install it the next day and at an affordable price and they even gave me a vehicle to drive meantime so I wasn't without. I don't think we'll ever buy from a big dealer again. We will definitely start our next vehicle search with Rabideau's. I like having a good reliable mechanic to be able to call with confidence too. Don't just take my word for it, call or stop in and see what they can do for you!

Great Service

by from Green Bay, WI |

Always has great service, will use again and again.