Taylor Hyundai Perrysburg

Service 866-883-2256 Service 866-883-2256

We are a Dealer FOR the People

MR. J ORTH

by from PERRYSBURG, OH |

CHAD HAMLIN IS A GREAT SALESPERSON. HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET US A GREAT CAR AND A GREAT DEAL. WE WOULD SEND EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOE cR TO GO SEE CHAD.

Great customer service

by from Oak harbor ohio |

My buying experience was excellent. I was worried going in because I am a girl and I was by myself but James did an excellent job and got me in a great car. I definitely will be a repeat customer.

Great Experience!

by from Perrysburg, OH |

My experience was in the Hyundai Dealership in Perrysburg, OH. Chad was the Salesman that assisted me! I was impressed with his kindness and patients, and his uplifting spirit through the process. I was also super impressed with the entire staff that helped get myself approved for my Brand New 2017 Elantra. I have not so great credit and they did everything they could to make sure I walked out of there with a car. The staff was also all very kind and Polite, I have never had that experience in a car dealership before! If you are in the market for a new car I recommend going to this lot!!

April 26, 2016

Thank you Jami for your awesome feedback! We could not be happier to hear about your wonderful experience with Chad! We hope to see you again. Your recommendation means the world to us, thank you again.

Always a pleasure with the Taylor Automotive Group

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

I have purchased several vehicles from Taylor Hyundai of Perrysburg. Joe Logan and James Leasure have both helped me purchase new cars with the added bonus of making sure I was treated well and given the best deal possible. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new car.

April 6, 2016

Thank you Dave for you review and recommendation! We truly appreciate it!

I bought a Hyundai Tucson from Jake Metzer 3/3/16

by from Elmore OH |

My salesman, Jake Metzer was very knowledgeable and helpful when I purchased my Hyundai Tucson last Thursday He is very professional and we enjoyed working with him

April 5, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit!

Great experience at Taylor

by from Blissfield, Mi |

We have had our Sonata Hybrid for just a few days but feel that it is one of the best new cars we have purchased. Matt was great to work with and helped us with a few questions that we had at first around the Hyundai Hybrid cars. I liked the atmosphere at the dealership which was friendly, low pressure and flexible around our schedule. Matt was very helpful in working with us on all the new technology and features of our Sonata Hybrid. We will happy/confident to recommend Taylor Hyundai to friends and family.

February 17, 2016

Thank you Rick for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had a good car buying experience with Matt! Thank you for your business and support, we appreciate it!

i love my hyundai

by from perrysburg, oh |

This is our third vehicle. we have always had good service, actually above and beyond what you would expect. Thank you!

October 28, 2015

Thank you Adriana for your kind words! We love hearing about our customer's great experiences, especially when they've done business with us time and time again! Thank you for your support throughout the years, we really appreciate it!

Loved everything

by from perrysburg, oh |

We had a great experience and we will be referring all of our family and friends to James! He was really patient and helpful! In no way pushy! I really enjoyed my car buying experience with them.

October 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We love hearing about our customer's great experiences! Thank you for your business and support, we really appreciate it!

Don't waste your time

by from Columbus, OH |

Found the car I wanted on-line sent an inquiry through their website and waited 3 days for a response. When they finally responded, the person who called me couldn't answer any of my questions. So, I left my number to have another person call me back. When that person called, they didn't have any information on the car that I wanted. I told them again which car it was and they couldn't even tell me the price. He was very rude and obviously didn't want to make the sale. I wouldn't waste my time going to the dealership with the poor quality service I got over the phone.

Be careful

by from Toledo OH |

I came to this dealership to purchase one specific vehicle that I had been researching for months. The sales person I encountered was extremely helpful, but beyond that the experience was a nightmare. They can be incredibly pushy and the atmosphere is a little dysfunctional. I bought one car from their because it was what I wanted and was in the area. I hope I never have to deal with them again.