Taylor Hyundai Perrysburg

Service 866-883-2256 Service 866-883-2256

We are a Dealer FOR the People

Great experience at Taylor

by from Blissfield, Mi |

We have had our Sonata Hybrid for just a few days but feel that it is one of the best new cars we have purchased. Matt was great to work with and helped us with a few questions that we had at first around the Hyundai Hybrid cars. I liked the atmosphere at the dealership which was friendly, low pressure and flexible around our schedule. Matt was very helpful in working with us on all the new technology and features of our Sonata Hybrid. We will happy/confident to recommend Taylor Hyundai to friends and family.

i love my hyundai

by from perrysburg, oh |

This is our third vehicle. we have always had good service, actually above and beyond what you would expect. Thank you!

Taylor Hyundai Perrysburg responded to this review

October 28, 2015

Thank you Adriana for your kind words! We love hearing about our customer's great experiences, especially when they've done business with us time and time again! Thank you for your support throughout the years, we really appreciate it!

Loved everything

by from perrysburg, oh |

We had a great experience and we will be referring all of our family and friends to James! He was really patient and helpful! In no way pushy! I really enjoyed my car buying experience with them.

Taylor Hyundai Perrysburg responded to this review

October 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We love hearing about our customer's great experiences! Thank you for your business and support, we really appreciate it!

Don't waste your time

by from Columbus, OH |

Found the car I wanted on-line sent an inquiry through their website and waited 3 days for a response. When they finally responded, the person who called me couldn't answer any of my questions. So, I left my number to have another person call me back. When that person called, they didn't have any information on the car that I wanted. I told them again which car it was and they couldn't even tell me the price. He was very rude and obviously didn't want to make the sale. I wouldn't waste my time going to the dealership with the poor quality service I got over the phone.

Be careful

by from Toledo OH |

I came to this dealership to purchase one specific vehicle that I had been researching for months. The sales person I encountered was extremely helpful, but beyond that the experience was a nightmare. They can be incredibly pushy and the atmosphere is a little dysfunctional. I bought one car from their because it was what I wanted and was in the area. I hope I never have to deal with them again.

Bad experience!

by from Fostoria, OH |

I had an appointment at Taylor Kia in Perrysburg to test drive a used 2011 Chevy Malibu on a Friday at 10:15am. I received a call that morning to verify that I was still coming. When I arrived they informed me that the car had already been sold! I am fine with the car being sold, I understand that but why was I not informed that the car was gone and save me the drive!