TDI Motors

TDI Motors

13427 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005

Used 866-455-3860

Specializing in Diesels and Hybrids!

Love TDI's and TDI Motors

by from Portland, OR |

I come from a family who all own TDI's and we are fans. I was a bit hesitant in purchasing a vehicle from Seattle and having it shipped to Portland, but the car they sold me was exactly how they described it. Excellent shape, tight running, no leaks, dependable and extremely fuel efficient. I read some of the other reviews and can attest that there are some downsides when purchasing a used vehicle. There just is no guarantee, but they gave me a three month, 3000 mile warranty with no charge, so if something does go wrong the used TDI that I bought, I am covered for a period of time. At least long enough to get some miles on it and determine whether or not any major service is needed. Very happy with their customer service, very happy with their responsiveness, and happy with the product I ended up with. I would not hesitate to purchase another TDI from them, however, I have about 500k miles to go before I purchase another. Unless of course my husband finally decides he must have one too.

Very GOOD service!!!

by from Bellingham, WA |

From start to finish, these guys were good. I did have issues with the original car we bought, but they stepped in and took care of me right away. Gave me a loaner for almost a month while the figured out the issue. Ended up being a real fluke deal on the car, not anyone's fault. So they got me into a new car that met my needs! They also helped out with the cost and it turned out better than the original deal. I am SO THANKFUL for all their hard work and dedication to their customer!!! We are Very happy and will definitely be return customers!!!

Buyer beware!!!

by from Pasco washington |

These people will scam you out of everything you have. Just bought a used jetta tdi and the next day there were puddles of oil. Turns out there head gasket is busted along with other things. They took complete advantage and lied to us now we are stuck with a useless car. When we called the maintenance lady was a complete witch and said cars are sold as is too bad. Please save yourselves the money and hassle and take your business elsewhere!!

Excellent Out of State Buying Experience

by from East Bay, California |

Ever since my mom bought her diesel Mercedes, I have been intrigued by the idea of buying a diesel. With 50 miles per gallon on the freeway, the ability to (in theory) get half a million miles on 1 engine, and the ability to run biodiesel and I knew this was right decision for me. I also love the look and handling of the 2000-2004 VWs. Unfortunately for me, I live in California where these diesel VWs were never sold. A friend of mine mentioned TDI Motors up in Washington. He said he was hesitant to pay cash and buy a car, sight unseen. After searching and searching for a TDI in excellent condition in the Bay Area, I opted to go with TDI Motors. I called them on a Saturday and told Ilya exactly what I was looking for. I will not settle for anything but a 2000-2004 5-Speed Jetta with leather interior with under 150k miles. He knew exactly the car for me. I had concerns about the shade of grey and he took additional photos for me. I planned on driving back to California and my purchase came with a 90 day 3,000 mile guarantee. I have already put 2,500 miles on it without a single problem. Susan, in the repair shop, referred me to a trusted unpretentious repair shop in Berkeley for when the time comes that I need to have the car serviced. I wanted a reliable car with good gas mileage that isn't a Toyota Corolla. After I (hopefully) get my 500k miles out of my Jetta, I'll be back for another TDI from these guys. My experience was hassle free and the out of state registration at the DMV went smoothly. Susie, the office manager, is the best.

Scammers

by from Arlington wa |

Two weeks After financing my tdi golf they called me saying I owed them 1000 dollars more. They said there was an issue with the paperwork and they forgot to add charges. On top of that they said the bank expected me to put 2000 down witch was bull. I spoke with the bank and they said not to pay them and that they were trying to scam me. Needless to say I'm very unhappy with them and do not recommend doing business with them.

Great car - great service - great experience

by from Novato, CA |

I live in the Bay Area and I purchase a Jetta tdi wagon over the phone without looking at it in person. I received excellent service during the whole process. They even dropped the car off at the local VW dealer so I could get an independent inspection. My car arrived on a transport truck and it was just as good as described. No surprises. Everyone I dealt with at Green Car from Susan to Blair to Suzie were so helpful and accommodating. I would recommend this company to anyone who is in the market for a VW tdi.

ZERO STARS FOR THE GREEN CAR COMPANY

by from Duvall, Wa |

We really appreciate the work that Chad and his crew at Monroe Foreign Auto Repair did with our car. We had put off basic maintenance because we'd been looking for a good diesel mechanic for my VW TDI for awhile. When my timing belt went last month my car sat for a week at the Green Car Company and they still hadn't even looked at it. This left me scrambling to get to work and when we let them know we needed our car repaired in a timely manner they were rude to us and told us it was in the way in their yard. I had Chad tow the car to his shop (which was free) and he had it in the shop that very day, and back to me very quickly - even with major engine repair necessary. We would definitely recommend his shop and not the Green Car Company - for any kind of vehicle! Also, we will be in the market for a second TDI in the next 6 months and guess where we are not going to go? That's right, the Green Car Company...

Bought my 1st VW ever here

by from Kirkland, WA |

Overall, the buying experience was great. Easy and laid back, the people there were helpful and honest. They showed me exactly what they were into the car for, we agreed upon a fair price that gave me a good deal and allowed them to make a profit. I will buy again from these guys.

Great Service

by from Langley, WA |

I purchased a newer Jetta TDI and I could not be happier. The service was great and the process was smooth. My gas mileage is great, I am getting between 40-45 miles per hour. I would highly recommend the Green Car Company.

Buying a VW Touarag from GreenCar Company

by from Langley, WA |

Found the right SUV, at a price we could afford. The people at Green Car Company were friendly, helpful, and fixed everything with a smile.