TDI Motors

TDI Motors

13427 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005

Used 866-455-3860

Specializing in Diesels and Hybrids!

Scammers

by from Arlington wa |

Two weeks After financing my tdi golf they called me saying I owed them 1000 dollars more. They said there was an issue with the paperwork and they forgot to add charges. On top of that they said the bank expected me to put 2000 down witch was bull. I spoke with the bank and they said not to pay them and that they were trying to scam me. Needless to say I'm very unhappy with them and do not recommend doing business with them.

Great car - great service - great experience

by from Novato, CA |

I live in the Bay Area and I purchase a Jetta tdi wagon over the phone without looking at it in person. I received excellent service during the whole process. They even dropped the car off at the local VW dealer so I could get an independent inspection. My car arrived on a transport truck and it was just as good as described. No surprises. Everyone I dealt with at Green Car from Susan to Blair to Suzie were so helpful and accommodating. I would recommend this company to anyone who is in the market for a VW tdi.

ZERO STARS FOR THE GREEN CAR COMPANY

by from Duvall, Wa |

We really appreciate the work that Chad and his crew at Monroe Foreign Auto Repair did with our car. We had put off basic maintenance because we'd been looking for a good diesel mechanic for my VW TDI for awhile. When my timing belt went last month my car sat for a week at the Green Car Company and they still hadn't even looked at it. This left me scrambling to get to work and when we let them know we needed our car repaired in a timely manner they were rude to us and told us it was in the way in their yard. I had Chad tow the car to his shop (which was free) and he had it in the shop that very day, and back to me very quickly - even with major engine repair necessary. We would definitely recommend his shop and not the Green Car Company - for any kind of vehicle! Also, we will be in the market for a second TDI in the next 6 months and guess where we are not going to go? That's right, the Green Car Company...

Bought my 1st VW ever here

by from Kirkland, WA |

Overall, the buying experience was great. Easy and laid back, the people there were helpful and honest. They showed me exactly what they were into the car for, we agreed upon a fair price that gave me a good deal and allowed them to make a profit. I will buy again from these guys.

Great Service

by from Langley, WA |

I purchased a newer Jetta TDI and I could not be happier. The service was great and the process was smooth. My gas mileage is great, I am getting between 40-45 miles per hour. I would highly recommend the Green Car Company.

Buying a VW Touarag from GreenCar Company

by from Langley, WA |

Found the right SUV, at a price we could afford. The people at Green Car Company were friendly, helpful, and fixed everything with a smile.

I love my tdi Sportwagen!

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

Thank you to Suzie and everyone else at The Green Car Company. I was nervous buying a car two states away. But everything worked out perfectly! And I LOVE my car. It's awesome. I drove it 500 miles before I had to refuel, and the interior is sweet! I got it licensed easily at CA DMV thanks to Suzie and her efficient paperwork. Thanks again for all the hard work, taking my money and giving me a car!

Best Car Buying Experience! I bought a Jetta tdi.

by from Seattle, WA |

We had been looking for a jetta tdi wagon with manual transmission for months with no success. Every time we called on one, it was sold moments before. It was so frustrating that we almost gave in and bought an automatic. We stumbled on the Green Car company's website and saw that they specialized in these cars. I called and spoke to Blair and told him what we were looking for. They did not have the exact car I was looking for at the time. Blair kept in touch with me and he called me when they got a 2005 jetta tdi wagon with manual transmission BEFORE they advertised it. I jumped on it and I am glad I did. The car was in excellent condition and I felt very comfortable with their level of expertise for these diesels. I spoke to the service manager who had inspected the vehicle and she answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. I also had a great experience with their finance department. They got me a lower rate than my credit union had offered. Overall, this was my best car buying experience to date.

TDI Motors responded to this review

June 9, 2013

Thank you!! We love our satisfied customers!!