Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine

New 888-252-3836
Used 888-252-2359
Service 888-639-4605

We're here to Wow Ya!

They live up to their "WOW!" advertising slogan

by from St. Augustine FL |

I have been taking my 2003 Sienna to Beaver Toyota for service for a while now. My service advisor Joe Ammirati has continually done a great job taking care of all my needs and keeping the costs down as well. He has helped me out in some emergency situations and made life much easier. Recently, it was finally time to get a new Sienna even though mine is still running great at 175,000 miles. Having had unpleasant buying experiences at other Toyota dealers (in another state), I was a little nervous about initiating the process. I needn't have worried. My sales rep Rick Arnold treated my like an old friend instead of a customer and worked hard to make sure I got exactly the vehicle I wanted and the best price available. When it was time to complete the financial paperwork, Ryan Shapiro was patient and thorough in explaining all the options I had available in regard to service contracts and payments. I left Beaver with exactly the car I wanted feeling that I had some new friends. Everyone at Beaver Toyota live up to their advertising slogan - I was indeed "Wow'd."

July 23, 2014

Thank you for your purchase of a new Sienna! We look forward to seeing you in our service department for all your service maintenance.

Excellent Experience

by from Saint Augustine, Florida |

Bobby Harver made our experience completely painless! Beaver Toyota was our third stop of the day and we walked in feeling overwhelmed and pressured from the two previous salesmen. Bobby greeted us immediately and we explained our specific needs. He showed us a car right off the bat and confidently told us he could work the price down into our price range. The car was great- it had everything we were looking for, but it was slightly out of our budget. Unlike the previous salesmen we dealt with in the day, Bobby actually did work with us and got the price exactly where we needed it to be. Bobby had a great attitude and made the entire experience fun! He even ordered pizza while we worked out the paperwork! He was genuine and honest from the start, and most importantly, actually cared about us. If you're looking to buy a car, go talk to Bobby Harver at Beaver Toyota. You can trust his word. BOBBY HARVER - BEAVER TOYOTA (904)797-8800 bobbyh@beavertoyota.com

Thanks to Kody Vaillancourt, Asst Svc Leader

by from Fernandina, Florida |

I thought one tire had picked up a nail. Even though test driving the car was necessary, Kody Vaillancourt charged me nothing!

excellent buying experience

by from Saint Augustine, Fl. |

Mr Leaf: Knew what products he had available, what the differences were between products. He was not high pressure but cordial. Got answers to all my questions, attentive to make sure you were pleased with the product.

November 25, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your recent purchase.

Great Purchase of a New Prius!

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Test drove one car and bought it! Salesperson listened to what I was looking for, walked me over to test drive the car and it was even the color I wanted. I was also able to negotiate a good trade. Signed the papers and away I went in my new Prius!...LOL

November 25, 2014

We would like to thank you for your recent purchase of the Prius.

100% Fantastic Experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Started out by going online to Beaver's website, and when we saw the discounted pricing, we headed down to St. Augustine from Jacksonville. What a great experience it was purchasing our new Prius. Our sales rep, Robert Nolen, was so nice and easy to work with - no pressure and hype - which made the entire transaction headache free :) Brett Morgan, the manager, was genuine and super helpful, and the detail technician made sure our new vehicle was showroom pretty. All the sales reps and receptionists were kind and enthusiastic. Didn't get a chance to sink a few golf balls on the putting green - will make sure to do that when we come back for the first of our complimentary ToyotaCare 2yr/25K maintenance visits. Oh, and our free full tank of gas is STILL full! Hooray Prius! Thanks, Beaver Toyota!

November 25, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your recent purchase!

Consistently Excellent

by from St. Augustine Beach, FL |

I had a great trade-in & buying experience facilitated by George May back in Dec. and now at my first (free!) Servicing I continue to be impressed --> with great service, a car wash & vacuum w/ Donuts! AND George sent David Aiken out to help me w/ my navi. David assured me I could return anytime for more help. It doesn't work quite like my Honda navi, but I chose the Toyota for all the extra Entune applications and I appreciate the continued assistance in order to actually USE them. It's fun to see my stocks on the dashboard.

July 28, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your recent purchase! David is always here to answer an additional questions that you may have. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for all your service maintenance.

Bought our second new Scion in three months

by from St. Augustine, FL |

Robert Barton goes above and beyond to earn and keep your business. We have bought two new Scions from him in the past three month. A+++++++ dealership.

May 25, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to Thank you for your business and your review.

Amazing dealership

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I have NEVER had a pleasant experience with a car dealership before and have walked out of a couple in the area due to rude and pushy sales people. But Beaver Toyota was honestly different. I didn't once feel pressured, or lied to. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I've already recommended it to my friends and family.

April 8, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your review and your purchase. Our service department is always here to help you all your service maintenance.

I Love Beaver Toyota and Salesperson Kris Rollins

by from Saint Simons, GA |

I recently bought a car at Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine and it was an all-around fantastic experience. My salesperson, Kris Rollins, was exactly what we all want a car salesman to be. He was knowledgeable, professional, never pushy, friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He treated me like family, which allowed my car buying experience to actually be fun instead of a chore. I also worked closely with the Finance Department which was another positive experience. They got me a really great rate, explained everything to me in a way that I could really understand it and even found a nice warranty for my vehicle. I had a truly wonderful car buying experience and plan to tell all of my friends and family about Beaver Toyota. There is no better place to buy a car in North Florida. I am so happy with my Prius and my new friends at Beaver Toyota!

April 8, 2014

We are so happy to have you as a new friend to the Beaver Toyota family. Beaver Toyota is here to help with all your car buying and service maintenance.

Service Department is awesome!

by from Hastings Fl |

Having to bring your car in for service can be a "hassle" BUT not at Beaver Toyota!! Reggie from the service department takes such good care of me from the moment I pull my car into that service bay, right up till I put the car in drive to leave! If you need service on your vehicle I highly recommend that you go see Reggie at Beaver Toyota, because he pays attention to the details and to me that's important!

April 8, 2014

Reggie and our entire Service Department is here to help you with all your service maintenance. Thank you for your business and review.