Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine

New 888-356-0431
Used 888-355-1784
Service 855-822-8196

We're here to Wow Ya!

They live up to their "WOW!" advertising slogan

by from St. Augustine FL |

I have been taking my 2003 Sienna to Beaver Toyota for service for a while now. My service advisor Joe Ammirati has continually done a great job taking care of all my needs and keeping the costs down as well. He has helped me out in some emergency situations and made life much easier. Recently, it was finally time to get a new Sienna even though mine is still running great at 175,000 miles. Having had unpleasant buying experiences at other Toyota dealers (in another state), I was a little nervous about initiating the process. I needn't have worried. My sales rep Rick Arnold treated my like an old friend instead of a customer and worked hard to make sure I got exactly the vehicle I wanted and the best price available. When it was time to complete the financial paperwork, Ryan Shapiro was patient and thorough in explaining all the options I had available in regard to service contracts and payments. I left Beaver with exactly the car I wanted feeling that I had some new friends. Everyone at Beaver Toyota live up to their advertising slogan - I was indeed "Wow'd."

July 23, 2014

Thank you for your purchase of a new Sienna! We look forward to seeing you in our service department for all your service maintenance.

excellent buying experience

by from Saint Augustine, Fl. |

Mr Leaf: Knew what products he had available, what the differences were between products. He was not high pressure but cordial. Got answers to all my questions, attentive to make sure you were pleased with the product.

November 25, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your recent purchase.

Great Purchase of a New Prius!

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Test drove one car and bought it! Salesperson listened to what I was looking for, walked me over to test drive the car and it was even the color I wanted. I was also able to negotiate a good trade. Signed the papers and away I went in my new Prius!...LOL

November 25, 2014

We would like to thank you for your recent purchase of the Prius.

100% Fantastic Experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Started out by going online to Beaver's website, and when we saw the discounted pricing, we headed down to St. Augustine from Jacksonville. What a great experience it was purchasing our new Prius. Our sales rep, Robert Nolen, was so nice and easy to work with - no pressure and hype - which made the entire transaction headache free :) Brett Morgan, the manager, was genuine and super helpful, and the detail technician made sure our new vehicle was showroom pretty. All the sales reps and receptionists were kind and enthusiastic. Didn't get a chance to sink a few golf balls on the putting green - will make sure to do that when we come back for the first of our complimentary ToyotaCare 2yr/25K maintenance visits. Oh, and our free full tank of gas is STILL full! Hooray Prius! Thanks, Beaver Toyota!

November 25, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your recent purchase!

Consistently Excellent

by from St. Augustine Beach, FL |

I had a great trade-in & buying experience facilitated by George May back in Dec. and now at my first (free!) Servicing I continue to be impressed --> with great service, a car wash & vacuum w/ Donuts! AND George sent David Aiken out to help me w/ my navi. David assured me I could return anytime for more help. It doesn't work quite like my Honda navi, but I chose the Toyota for all the extra Entune applications and I appreciate the continued assistance in order to actually USE them. It's fun to see my stocks on the dashboard.

July 28, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your recent purchase! David is always here to answer an additional questions that you may have. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for all your service maintenance.

Bought our second new Scion in three months

by from St. Augustine, FL |

Robert Barton goes above and beyond to earn and keep your business. We have bought two new Scions from him in the past three month. A+++++++ dealership.

May 25, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to Thank you for your business and your review.

Amazing dealership

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I have NEVER had a pleasant experience with a car dealership before and have walked out of a couple in the area due to rude and pushy sales people. But Beaver Toyota was honestly different. I didn't once feel pressured, or lied to. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I've already recommended it to my friends and family.

April 8, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your review and your purchase. Our service department is always here to help you all your service maintenance.

I Love Beaver Toyota and Salesperson Kris Rollins

by from Saint Simons, GA |

I recently bought a car at Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine and it was an all-around fantastic experience. My salesperson, Kris Rollins, was exactly what we all want a car salesman to be. He was knowledgeable, professional, never pushy, friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He treated me like family, which allowed my car buying experience to actually be fun instead of a chore. I also worked closely with the Finance Department which was another positive experience. They got me a really great rate, explained everything to me in a way that I could really understand it and even found a nice warranty for my vehicle. I had a truly wonderful car buying experience and plan to tell all of my friends and family about Beaver Toyota. There is no better place to buy a car in North Florida. I am so happy with my Prius and my new friends at Beaver Toyota!

April 8, 2014

We are so happy to have you as a new friend to the Beaver Toyota family. Beaver Toyota is here to help with all your car buying and service maintenance.

Service Department is awesome!

by from Hastings Fl |

Having to bring your car in for service can be a "hassle" BUT not at Beaver Toyota!! Reggie from the service department takes such good care of me from the moment I pull my car into that service bay, right up till I put the car in drive to leave! If you need service on your vehicle I highly recommend that you go see Reggie at Beaver Toyota, because he pays attention to the details and to me that's important!

April 8, 2014

Reggie and our entire Service Department is here to help you with all your service maintenance. Thank you for your business and review.

We were wowed!

by from Old Lyme, Connecticut |

I must disagree with the review I just read ? when purchasing a new car at Beaver Toyota, the salespeople focused on me throughout the process ? I certainly encountered no sign of gender bias. My first contact was via the Beaver Toyota web site. I messaged back and forth with Torie Benoit, and I decided to go look at a particular vehicle. The car was waiting by the front door when my husband and I arrived. I must admit we were a little taken aback by Torie's youth when we first met her, but we couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales consultant. We had visited four other dealerships before Toyota, and no other salesperson could compare toTorie. We purchased a Toyota Avalon Limited, and Torie literally knew the vehicle inside and out. She throughly explained every feature to us. She answered any question I asked, responded to any email I sent, kept in touch, and made the process of purchasing a new car easy (even though we are residents of another state). Once we made the (well-informed) decision to buy, we drove our new car home a little over an hour later. One introductory lesson with Torie and we had a firm grasp of all the details of our new Avalon. Her obvious passion for Toyota is truly refreshing (and contagious), and we believe she always will be there for us. I am absolutely delighted with my new car ? it has a smooth and comfortable ride, smooth braking, and great technological features. If you are interested in or planning to purchase a Toyota, we strongly recommend you contact Torie Benoit ? we believe you will be truly impressed and very satisfied ? both Torie and Beaver Toyota definitely have the WOW factor. Everyone we met were there to please ? whether we were their customer or not.

April 8, 2014

Beaver Toyota would like to Thank you for your business and your review. We look forward to seeing you in our Service Department for all your service maintenance.

Not interested in customer loyalty

by from Saint Augustine |

Exhibited behavior that strongly suggests a bias toward women. Specifically ,behavior like calling my husband back on at least three different occasions during the course of this transaction, waiting until my husband was present to begin negotiating, yet continuing to negotiate when I had to step away to take a call. Overall condescending. I purchased a vehicle for my daughter in April. Relatively painless process aside from the usual tactics. During this deal my husband happened to be with us through the whole process. I returned in September to inquire about purchasing two additional vehicles. Criteria was provided but little to no follow up. I ended up purchasing a vehicle at another dealership. My interest was that the dealership is supposedly "locally" family owned and community oriented. It was my intention to develop a relationship with a locally owned dealership. I am small business owner and prefer to shop locally. So, I returned yet again to purchase the second vehicle I wanted to buy, a Prius. I returned another time to test drive which went well. Faron Gallon was the salesperson. He was the same person I dealt with when we purchased our daughter's car. He was very informative and friendly. When I decided on the car I wanted he asked that I come back and made sure to ask that my husband be there as well. We returned the following Saturday. Then my husband had to take our son to the restroom. They were gone about 20 min. While I sat, waiting. It wasn't until my husband sat down that they would begin negotiation. During the process I received an important call on my cell phone that I needed to take, I stepped away and they continued to try to negotiate without me being there. We were unable to close the deal on the car I preferred. They instead offered another vehicle that was just in another color that they were willing to make the deal on because the car had been sitting on the lot longer, money they had in it, etc. I contacted the salesperson personally let him know I wanted to take the deal on the second choice car. We all but had a deal sealed. I had the check cut , made the appointment for 1PM. I tried to make the appointment for earlier in the day but the salesperson told me he had another appointment at 10:30AM so, I agreed to 1PM. At 11 AM on the day of my appointment Faron called to tell me the car had sold. Very disappointed because I did all the research , visited the dealership on 3 different occasions for this deal, to have it sold out from underneath me. This communicated a lack of customer loyalty. I had been particularly interested in purchasing Prius vehicles from Beaver Toyota because I own and operate a green cleaning business. Our company, Conscious Clean, is integrating the utilization of hybrids in our modest, yet growing fleet. Many of our clients are minded individuals , it seemed as though it could have been a win win local business relationship. So I relented in trying to start from the drawing board. Although I had been very clear about the criteria , this was ignored time and time again. Offering high mileage vehicles, wrong models, etc. this went on for the past week. No comparable offers made that vaguely resembled the offer that we had already negotiated. Dec 27th, I called to speak to Mr May. He advised he was really busy, didn't mean to be rude but would call me back in 20 min. 2 hours later I called back. He apologized, etc. After speaking to Mr May, he was cordial, but basically gave me the brush off ,continually pushing a lease. Finally, I was passed off to Francisco, the used car manager, who was present at the negotiation for the vehicle I ultimately went back to return to purchase, to find it had been sold. Then the pushing of the higher mileage vehicles re-commenced, older models, etc. Abby has been in contact with me very nice lady. I have been offered a different deal, but unfortunately unable to provide a vehicle for me to see.