King Volvo

1601 Iowa St, Bellingham, WA 98226

New 888-669-7889 New 888-669-7889
Used 888-371-0729 Used 888-371-0729
Service 877-476-6143 Service 877-476-6143

Come experience our commitment to quality and competitive no hassle pricing.

Good Experience At King Volvo

by from Bellingham, WA |

I bought a used Nissan XTerra at King Volvo and Jarrett was the sales rep that I worked with. Jarrett was very professional and knowledgable. I like to negotiate and Jarrett gave me the final numbers they were willing to do. I trie to budge him but he said it was the best deal for the truck I was going for. Jarrett even suggested I go home, do more research on what is out there and come back to buy the truck. I did that and confirmed that there was not a better deal out there for that truck in the SE trim with those miles. Jarrett followed up with me on the phone, wanting to know when I would come back and finish the deal. He was persistent but very nice. I came back in, bought the truck and I have been very happy since. Thank you.

Customer

by from Bellingham, WA |

No repairs done at the time of this review. When I came in to make a purchase, I knew the year, make and model I wanted. It was available in their inventory and the sale went very smoothly. The sales manager, Phil Quimby, and the salesman, Jarrett Dorsey, were very accommodating. This review might be continued.

Our Fourth Volvo Purchacse

by from Bellingham, Wa. |

Purchased our fourth Volvo (an XC60) recently from King Volvo. Sales staff (Andy) was great to work with, no high pressure sales pitch and was very helpful in explaining all the workings of the XC60. Through the years we have had great service and support for all the cars that we purchased from King Volvo ( 3 cars over 30 years). All of the Volvo's we purchased held up extremely well so there was no reason not to keep them for long periods of time. Quality and dependability of the vehicles has been second to none, just minor issues and general maintenance as you would expect. Definitely would recommend King Volvo for your next car purchase, great people to work with and great cars.

Easy and fair transaction.

by from Snohomish, WA |

I had been looking for a used truck for several weeks and had a lot of emails out to dealerships throughout Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties. Andy Hilton was one of the quicker people to respond. He provided the information I asked for in a prompt fashion and followed up a couple of days later to ask if he could help with any additional questions. When I finally made the hour + drive to King Volvo Andy had the truck out in front of the showroom ready to inspect. Andy was down to earth and I felt zero pressure to buy the truck while inspecting and test driving it. The negotiating was simple and everyone walked away satisfied. I'm happy to recommend Andy and King Volvo to friends and family who are looking for a new vehicle. Thanks Andy!

Amazing tutorial!

by from Anacortes, WA |

Andy was great! He is passionate about the cars he sells and his enthusiasm makes it easy to fall in love with any car he shows you. We left with a brand new S60 and couldn't be happier.

Purchased a used Chevy Silverado

by from Bellingham WA |

Andy was very knowledgable about the truck my wife and I inquired about. We ended up purchasing and he made the buying/financing process quick and easy with no high-pressure sales tactics. Very straight forward and easy to work with. I'd recommend Andy/King Volvo to anyone.

Great Experience

by from East Wenatchee. Wa |

Bought a used Truck from King Volvo basically over the phone, easiest transaction ever they even came in on Sunday to complete the deal. Fantastic customer service. I have always had great service from Volvo dealerships, but King Volvo went above and beyond.

norge in a swedemobile

by from Anacortes, WA |

best car I have ever owned. 8 years ago I bought an 01 s80 and drove it to nearly 300,000 and everything worked - it purred like a kitten - got as good a mileage as it did when I bought. The oil looked like honey going in and the same coming out. My "new" 04 s80 has the same feel and is a joy to drive.

We love our "new to us" car

by from Friday Harbor, WA |

Sales experience was good. Very efficient operation. The service for our "new to us" auto was excellent. Kudos to our sales person, Alex.

Great friendly service

by from Sedro Woolley |

Andy was extremely helpful. Goes above and beyond what I ever expected from a car dealer. Very satisfied.