LGE Corp Auto Sales

(4.3) 6 Reviews

2666 N Dixie Hwy, Wilton Manors, FL 33334

AVOID at all cost

by from new york, ny |

I was sold a car by LGE that was completely misrepresented. Please avoid at all costs.

Extremely Happy

by from Wilton Manors Florida |

Best car buying experience ever. Sold me a great car at a great price and kept all their promises made. They went above and beyond all expectations and showed me that they truly care about their customers. Thanks so much

Repeat customer here

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

A friend recommended LGE so I gave them a try. They offered me a very fair price on my trade-in Audi (after the Audi dealership tried to low-ball me big time). I was shown several cars, test drove a few, then picked my BMW. There was a complete lack of high pressure sales. "If you aren't sure, go home and think about it and come back tomorrow." REALLY? Jack went above and beyond to make this car purchase (my second with LGE) easy and stress free. They understand good customer service and honest dealings bring in repeat customers. I trust these guys 100%

LGE Honest and efficient

by from Dallas Texas |

LGE does a good job. Professional and efficient. Ask for Andy Smith. I did not buy the car from their lot because I found one with less miles but the service could not compare to LGE.

Excellent buying experience !

by from Lyons Ga. |

This buying experience was very pleasurable.. Andy is a hard working guy, looking to find pristine automobiles. Would and will do business again with L>G>E and Andy. I purchased a 1985 Mercedes 300d, absolutely like new , with 145k, everything original. Stopped at a Mercedes place while driving home to have the car gone completely over.. The technicians loved the car, all of them..they pointed out a few minor issues and said they would have no hesitancy taking their family any distance with this car. I went on my way and completed the drive home of over 500 miles without issue. Had a few phone conversations with Andy prior to purchase and purchased the car, sight unseen. Took a train to Ft Lauderdale, Andy picked me up at train station and we drove over to the dealership, about 1/2 hour drive. Did the business end and Andy found a front door striker that was not catching, so I followed him over to a Mercedes mechanic and it was fixed right then, even though it was close to 8pm. The automobile was very fairly priced. condition exactly s stated and even more than stated. Everyone that sees the car can not believe the condition.. Thanks Andy, appreciate this car and your effort..see you again.

Honest and really good.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Just bought my car from them VW GTI 2010, and frankly it was the best and easiest buying experience i ever had. I would recommended whiteout any problem.