Manito Auto Sales

106 N Washington St, Manito, IL 61546

Used 877-645-0445 Used 877-645-0445

We care about you before, during, and after each sale! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!

couldn't be happier

by from Manito, IL |

We just purchased our second car from Manito Auto Sales, a 2011 Cadillac. Love the car, and everything was done in a very business like manner. All the paperwork was done super quick, and easy. Thanks Brody.

January 21, 2016

It's always a pleasure working with you and Mike. Enjoy your new Cadi!

An honest & straight forward dealer!

by from Yankton, SD |

Thanks again for everything you did for us, the van fits our needs perfectly. It ran great on the way home and average exactly what you said it did on your trip at 25mpg. I will try to get my old man to leave you a positive review too but he is not very good with technology, ha! You made a good impression on him too and he also thought you were very honest & good people. I hope for the best for your business and I will recommend you to anyone. I will also check here first someday when we need another vehicle!

January 20, 2016

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your dad. I'm glad to hear everything went well on your trip home. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

If they don't have it.. they'll find it!

by from Manito, IL |

Great customer service. Brody does everything to find what you need. If it's not on the lot, he will find it for you!

January 21, 2016

Thanks, Trevor!

Manito Auto Sales was a great experience!

by from Elkhart IN. |

I found their ad on the internet, and found all the pictures and detail they provided very helpful. Brody (sales person) is a class act. He sent me additional photos of the vehicle, as well as provided the car fax, and owner history. Brody even stayed open later to accommodate me coming from a little ways away. I have purchased many cars over the years, from big dealers to small lots, and I never felt pressured by Brody and he made the whole experience very pleasant. I would highly recommend Manito Auto Sales for any future purchase. If I was in the market for a particular car I would give Brody a call ahead of time, and he could probably locate the car of your choice in the condition you want. A pleasure to do business with, THANKS !

November 25, 2015

Austin, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and even better getting to meet you. Thanks for the review! If you're ever in the area again, be sure to stop by!

Did not get a response.

by from Jonesville Va |

No response. I emailed the dealer and sent my phone number and address. I wanted to buy the car and was going to pay cash. Must of sold the quota of cars for the year.

November 24, 2015

We strive to respond to each email lead that we receive. I searched through the past two months of email leads and there wasn't one from a name of Trixie or one from Virginia. It would stick out pretty well since we are over here in Illinois. I apologize for the inconvenience, but your lead was never received on our end. I recommend calling us or a dealer if you don't hear from them in a day or two. Emails can't always be dependable. I'm sorry we missed out on working with you. Hope you have a great holiday season.

Thank you!

by from Peoria, IL |

Just had a great experience at Manito Auto Sales! Brody was extremely helpful and pleasant, and never made me feel pressured. I have dealt with all types of dealers in all types of locations, and Brody was definitely my favorite! Fast, efficient, and eager to help you get what you want! I would definitely recommend him, especially for first time buyers like myself!

November 15, 2015

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your first car! It was great working with you!

I will be back!

by from Havana, IL |

So great to work with, I will be telling everyone about your place. I am very happy.

November 4, 2015

Thank you, Tammy! Every successful referral gets you $50!

Worth the drive!

by from Hudson, IL |

Drove over an hour and had a great experience! Drove the car home that night!

November 4, 2015

Thank you, Brad! It was a pleasure meeting you and the family. I hope to do business again in the future!

Wonderful buying experience!

by from manito il |

Working with Brody was easy and made car buying painless. He gave me a very fair price on my trade and took great care of my family! Love my new Commander!

June 16, 2015

Thanks, Jess! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to doing business again in the future!

So Excited!!

by from Pekin, IL |

I love my car more and more each day :) Thank you for helping me find exactly what I wanted!

April 20, 2015

Glad you love it, Amanda! Thanks for the review!