Manito Auto Sales

Manito Auto Sales

106 N Washington St, Manito, IL 61546

Used 877-645-0445

We care about you before, during, and after each sale! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!

Excellent buying experience

by from Forest City |

We went to a big dealership and made what we thought was a reasonable offer on a Ford edge. Then we stopped at Manito Auto sales. Brody didn't have exactly what we wanted on the lot but said he could get it for us. True to his word , he found us a beautiful 2012 ford edge. Very nice to deal with someone who tells it like it is. No fancy promises and then excuses to why you should settle for something else. What a nice experience. Decide what you want and go see Brody at Manito Auto Sales. He will get you the vehicle you want, and save you money. Wayne & Renee Butler

March 10, 2014

Thank you for the great review Wayne and Renee! It was my pleasure working with you and finding you that perfect Edge!

Great Experience

by from Glasford, IL |

I had nothing short of an excellent experience with Brody and Manito Auto Sales. I was a first time car buyer in need of a car and working with a certain budget. I had done some looking around at other large name dealers but they couldn't find what I was looking for in my price range. I immediately went to Brody and within a couple of days I drove away every bit of satisfied. I would definitely recommend anyone to Manito Auto Sales, they are easy to work with and make sure you leave a very happy customer. Thank you again!

Wonderful Place!

by from Forest City |

We were looking at a truck from there and someone had put money down the very next morning. Brody was very easy to work with and promised to keep looking for what we wanted. A week later the other buyer fell through and away we went with our new used truck! We couldn't be happier. What a wonderful place with wonderful people! Thanks again Brody!! I would highly recommend Manito Auto Sales

March 14, 2014

Thank you Devin & Kati! Let me know if there is anything else I could help you with!

awesome experience

by from Taylor ridge, il |

My father and I went out car shopping last Saturday drove all the way to St Louis to look at a car and it was not what we where looking for. So on our way home we decided to stop at Manito auto sales to look at a car. When we got there they where closed but this car looked like the one for us. So we called Brody hoping he would come meet us after hours so we could test drive the car and sure enough he did. Bought the car that day which was awesome saved us another trip of 2.5 hours the next week to come buy it. No pressure sales and a very honest family owned business. I will be back in the future and know that I can buy with confidence.

March 11, 2014

Glad we were able to work it out, Curt! Thanks for coming out and doing business with us. It was great to meet you both!

Great prices great people

by from Pekin IL |

Bought my car, my sisters car and soon a friends car from here and all 3 times it has been a great experience and great people! Very friendly and personable!

March 11, 2014

Thanks Junior, your recommendations is what helps strive our business! The more recommendations, the more $$ in your pocket! Thank you!

Great Service!

by from Pekin Il |

Great service! I would recommend to anyone who was looking to buy a vehicle! Brody is a great guy and easy to work with!

March 11, 2014

Thank you, Elizabeth! Glad I could make your first car buying experience a great one. Enjoy!

overall great experience brody easy to work with h

by from manito |

thanks Brody this is 2nd vehicle from you guys easy to work with love it

March 11, 2014

I appreciate the continued business, Mike. Hope you enjoy your Liberty!

pleasant experience

by from Manito,illinois |

Wrked w me and very easy to work with....if u want a pleasant buying a car go see Brody at Manito Auto Sales!! :-)

March 11, 2014

Thanks for the review and recommendation, Justin! Enjoy that Jeep!

Thanks Brody!

by from Manito Il |

I would recommend Manito Auto Sales to anyone searching for a vehicle. Brody is a good honest man and it was a pleasure to do business with him.

March 11, 2014

Thanks for your review Wyatt and for doing business with us!

Wonderful!

by from Peoria, IL |

Very helpful and friendly dealer. Went above and beyond to work with us, even meeting with us during the on Christmas Eve during the holidays. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking to get away from the "big dealership" buying pressure. Very happy with experience and with purchase.

March 11, 2014

Thanks Derek! Hope you are loving that Explorer Sport Trac!

A fantastic buying experience!

by from O'Fallon, MO |

It was the best buying experience I have had in my 55 years. I finally found a true honest and good human being who understood the meaning of "customer service", and I would recommend this dealership and in particular Brody who orchestrated the deal with me to anyone looking for a quality used car. I found Manito Auto Sales on the Internet, and drove 4 hours from the St. Louis, MO area to buy a car from this dealership. I would do this again in a heartbeat if the need arises again. I went to buy a particular used car, but on my way to the dealership and while Manito was doing the last minute inspections of the vehicle, the car started overheating. Brody immediately called me to let me know that they could not sell me this car in good consciousness with this issue. As a result, I was able to work with Brody to get a different used car at a reduced price because of my efforts to come all this way to do business with him. Brody knew my budget and cash flow issues and worked with me to come up with a way to work withing my constraints. If you need a car from someone who cares about you before, during, and after the sale, Manito is your best choice. Dennis M. Gomer

March 11, 2014

Dennis, I can't thank you enough for your review. I felt terrible that morning when I had to call you but you were extremely understanding and I am glad we could still work something out. It was an absolute pleasure working with you.