Manito Auto Sales

106 N Washington St, Manito, IL 61546

Used 877-645-0445 Used877-645-0445

We care about you before, during, and after each sale! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!

This is what home-town business is all about!

by from Bartonville / Mapleton Illinois |

I'm a person who's always bought NEW cars from "big city" dealers and had a rather "skeptical" opinion of used car dealers as often being "sleezy" and untrustworthy. Brody proved that there are truly honest and concerned people selling used cars. Of course, being a home-town-boy from Manito, he knows his livelihood and reputation depend on how he treats his customers, unlike the big metro people around me (Greater Peoria Area). I was helping a close friend with very limited financial resources buy a car to replace her car that was recently totaled in an accident. I did some on-line searches and found what I thought might be a good fit for her. Before seeing the car, I exchanged several emails with Brody (I live 22 miles from Manito, and my friend lives 58 miles away). Brody answered ALL my questions honestly and we set up a time to meet. He had the car ready for a test drive, but as it turned out, is wasn't a good fit for my friend. But, she saw two other affordable cars which we also test-drove, and a Honda Accord turned out to be "love at first drive" for her. I think we got a VERY fair deal from Brody, and he "bent over backwards" as they say to help us. He did not try any "high pressure" tactics, he was honest about the car, and we could tell me truly wanted us to be happy and satisfied with our choice. I would NOT HESITATE to recommend his dealership to other friends needing a nice used car. SEE BRODY...he'll treat you right!

April 2, 2016

Wow, thanks for the great review! I'm glad we were able to find a vehicle for her. I look forward to potentially doing any business with you in the future! Take care!

Hometown Pride

by from Manito, IL |

Grateful for my hometown to have a car dealership that works to give customers a satisfying experience while purchasing their vehicle and continues to work with you in every way possible after purchase. Thanks for all you do Brody!

April 22, 2016

We love Manito! It was a pleasure working with you!

No pressure!

by from West Union, IL |

I recently purchased a car from Manito Auto Sales and was very pleased at the customer service provided. There was absolutely no pressure and everything was comfortable. The staff took care of all paperwork but made sure I was aware of important details. Got a great price too. I HIGHLY recommend Manito Auto Sales.

April 22, 2016

Thank you, John! We hope to do business with you again in the future!

Completely Satisfied!

by from Green Valley, IL |

Kevin and I are very happy with are buying experience at Manito Auto Sales! Brody is very friendly. It was quick and easy!

April 3, 2016

Thank you, Susan! It was great working with you and Kevin!

Not your typical dealership!

by from Peoria, IL |

Brody was so nice! Bought an SUV yesterday and would go back before dealing with typical salesmen elsewhere in the future!

April 3, 2016

Thank you, Stephanie! Best wishes for you during the last months of your pregnancy!

Thank you!

by from Charleston, IL |

You guys were so much help in a time of need for me! Thank you again. I recommend coming here they will help you out anyway they can! And thank you to all the Bernshausen's as well!

April 2, 2016

Glad we were able to help, Kody!

Great experience!

by from Manito, Il |

This was my first time buying from Manito Auto Sales, and I'm very glad I chose a local place to shop. Brody went out of his way to help with the loan process and make me feel like a valued customer.

April 3, 2016

Thank you, Zak! I hope to be able to do business again in the future!

Great Experience

by from Peoria, Illinois |

I got the car that I wanted at a great price. Brody made me feel extremely comfortable and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I highly recommend ManIto Auto Sales for your next car buying experience.

February 25, 2016

thanks for the great review, Brian! It was great to meet you and even better to work with you. I hope to do business again if you are ever in the market for another vehicle! Take care!

couldn't be happier

by from Manito, IL |

We just purchased our second car from Manito Auto Sales, a 2011 Cadillac. Love the car, and everything was done in a very business like manner. All the paperwork was done super quick, and easy. Thanks Brody.

January 21, 2016

It's always a pleasure working with you and Mike. Enjoy your new Cadi!

An honest & straight forward dealer!

by from Yankton, SD |

Thanks again for everything you did for us, the van fits our needs perfectly. It ran great on the way home and average exactly what you said it did on your trip at 25mpg. I will try to get my old man to leave you a positive review too but he is not very good with technology, ha! You made a good impression on him too and he also thought you were very honest & good people. I hope for the best for your business and I will recommend you to anyone. I will also check here first someday when we need another vehicle!

January 20, 2016

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your dad. I'm glad to hear everything went well on your trip home. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!