Manito Auto Sales

Manito Auto Sales

106 N Washington St, Manito, IL 61546

Used 877-645-0445

We care about you before, during, and after each sale! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!

Wonderful buying experience!

by from manito il |

Working with Brody was easy and made car buying painless. He gave me a very fair price on my trade and took great care of my family! Love my new Commander!

June 16, 2015

Thanks, Jess! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to doing business again in the future!

So Excited!!

by from Pekin, IL |

I love my car more and more each day :) Thank you for helping me find exactly what I wanted!

April 20, 2015

Glad you love it, Amanda! Thanks for the review!

Excellent buying experience

by from Manito, IL |

Our family was expanding and we were looking for a larger vehicle. He found the specific vehicle we were looking for within a few weeks and at a great price! We also purchased an addition vehicle at the same time. Brody provides amazing service!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the continued business! Look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great experience

by from Macomb, IL |

I bought my 07 Taurus about two weeks ago and Brody couldn't have been better to work with! He agreed to hold the car for me and was very helpful throughout the entire process.

March 5, 2015

Thank you, Chris! It was great to meet you and even better working with you. Enjoy that Taurus!

No Games & Great Prices!

by from Fairfield, IL |

Manito Auto Sales found us exactly what we were looking for in only two days. They were great to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

March 5, 2015

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad I was able to find you that perfect vehicle. Enjoy!

Sunfire

by from Forest City IL |

I bought my Pontiac sunfire from Manito Auto Sales on a Saturday evening, excellent service! Brody took time out of his evening to make the sale! Couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!!!

February 13, 2015

I'm glad we found a time to make it work! It was a pleasure doing business with you and thanks for the great review!

Great Dealership

by from Knoxville, IL |

Brody came highly recommended from a friend for buying and selling used vehicles. I brought him my truck to sell on consignment. He did a super job listing the truck and was able to get it sold for me in a week for a great price!!! We were completely happy with the job he did and would come back again. Thanks Brody.

January 18, 2015

I wish I could move all of my inventory in a week! Thank you for giving me a chance to help! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Awesome experience

by from Canton,IL |

I bought my 06 Cobalt SS two weeks ago, and couldn't be happier! Brody was great to work with, and made the buying process easy. Great job Brody!! I'll be back in the future for my next used car purchase.

January 7, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Glad you like your new Cobalt! I look forward to working with you again in the future. Happy New Year! -Brody

great service!

by from manito |

Had a great experience working with Brody. It was so easy to buy a car from him! I also love that I got to buy local and support my town. We will definitely be going back with any future needs!

December 15, 2014

Thank you for the great review! I look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy that Escape!

Manito Auto Sales was a great experience.

by from Bloomington, IL |

We had cars at 5 different dealerships we were going to look at and Manito Auto Sales was our first stop. Brody was great to work with and was straight forward with everything. There was nothing going on behind closed doors, it was right here in front of us. I will recommend everyone here and to deal with Brody!

October 22, 2014

I am glad you came to see us first and was happy with what we had for you! It was great to meet you and I look forward to doing business again in the future! Take care!

Highly Recommend!

by from Waupun, Wisconsin |

Brody went above and beyond to make this process easy. I live in Wisconsin and was in the midst of my busy season at work. He would meet with me after hours on the weekend to show me the vehicle. He was very helpful. I would recommend Manito Auto Sales to everyone and i love my new ride!

October 23, 2014

Thank you, Courtney! Enjoy your Escape!