Milnes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2093 S. Van Dyke, Imlay City, MI 48444

Used 810-834-5618 Used 810-834-5618

Awesome sales crew

by from Monroe MI |

I had a great experiance and would definately drive the 2 and a half hours to deal with them again. Keith was my salesman and was awesome. He was always in contact with me and even called me at closing time on a Friday to let me know that the truck was still available due to 3 other people that was very interested in it so I wouldn't waste my time or gas to make the 2+ hour drive Saturday morning. Again Thank You Keith. ( I'm a costumer for life )..

Great Experience

by from Oxford Mi |

We recently purchased two vehicles from Milnes. Our salesman, Gene, was extremely professional and definitely knows his business. The entire process was exactly as described, no haggle prices, and no surprises. The benefit of dealing with Milnes is they have a Dodge, Chevrolet, and Ford dealerships all within the city limits. We were able to work with our salesperson to evaluate different vehicle manufacturers. Overall we were very satisfied with the new vehicle experience and look forward to being part of the Milnes family.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Imlay City, MI |

It?s hard to have a ?good? experience when purchasing a vehicle; it?s just not set up for enjoyment. We have purchased numerous new/ used vehicles over the years and we can count on one hand ?having a good experience?. But this dealership has changed our opinion for the better. Our salesman Garry Sparkman (Sales and Leasing) is the absolute bomb collectively with Wayne Anderson (Used car Manager) and Chris Drzewiecki (Business Manager) we?d like to say your dealership is one of those five based entirely on your sales team which is absolutely remarkable. We purchased three new/used cars in the past two months from Milnes and Garry, Wayne and Chris made this transaction seamless, satisfying and enjoyable. A refreshing experience which urges us to recommend these people and the dealership to our family and friends. Thank you soo much for going above and beyond the norm.

Milnes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

January 14, 2016

Gina and Tibi, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a remarkable experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Regards, Sherry Wood; (810) 724-0444; 104wood@gmail.com

awesome service

by from Lapeer, Michigan |

We recently leased a 2015 Jeep cherokee here, we worked with "Sherry" who was very helpful in completing the sale. The Jeep was for our daughter whose away at school. Sherry made arrangements for the cherokee to be delivered to her in Kalamazoo which is over 3 hours away. We ended up trading in my daughter old jeep on the lease, unfortunately it broke down on them on the way back and had to be towed to the dealership. I felt they went above the bar by delivering the vehicle to her that far away. I don't thing many dealerships would go this far to complete a sale. I would recommend purchasing from them.

Milnes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

November 7, 2015

John, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we werw able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take care! Best regards, Sherry Wood; (810) 724-0444; 104wood@gmail.com

Total Joke

by from Detroit, MI |

This entire experience was very frustrating. When we got to the dealership, the car had 1,100 more miles on it than advertised. They need to keep their records updated. The person who was working with us was very unknowledgeable and had to ask other people all kinds of questions. We were told as we were buying that it only had one key, but it needed to have two as it was a certified vehicle. They ordered us a second key free of charge, but we had to take the 64-mile round trip again to get it programmed. Then, we were also told the radio (navigation) was out of date so they needed to update the software. At least we could get the two things taken care of in one trip when the new key arrived.... or NOT. Went back to the dealership to have our new key programmed and have the radio software updated. THREE hours later, we find out that they need to order a new radio! How does it take THREE hours to figure that out? We had to go way out of our way and take time off of work to get this issues resolved. Now five hours of our lives (and 64 miles) wasted and the problems still aren't fixed. This is all stuff that should have been resolved before the car even went on the market since it was supposed to be a certified vehicle. Not happy.

Awesome Dealership!!

by from Snover, Michigan |

Gene is an awesome salesperson! He took a bad experience from another dealership and turned it into a great one. I leased a Jeep Patriot Latitude. I will get all my future vehicles from him, and will recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to them. If you want Honesty and Integrity see Gene!

Another Great Experience!

by from Dryden |

Just purchased another new car from Milnes, this time a Ram Promaster City and AGAIN had a great experience here. Eric is just awesome! I really like this dealership.

Awesome dealership

by from lapeer mi |

Leased a 2015 Dodge Ram. Dealt with Eric. Very nice guy. Easy to talk to and deal with. Answered all my questions that I asked. Got me a great deal on it. Will definitely do business again with him.

WORST!

by from Imlay City |

Do not buy a the bumper to bumper warranty, they DO NOT stand behind their warranty.

Thank you Milnes!

by from Dryden, Michigan |

I just leased a new 2015 Chrysler Town and Country from Milnes and the buying experience was awesome! Great group of people here (Jeff, Eric, Chris and Bruce). Love the dealership! I highly recommend to anyone I the area.