Crow-Moddie Auto

Service 888-476-6751 Service 888-476-6751

Working Hard To Serve You Better

Excellent experience.

by from Hillsdale, KS |

We found the car we wanted to look at on Cars.com at this dealership and made the decision to take a look. This was the most pleasant buying experience we have ever had. We arrived, were greeted warmly and took the car for a test drive. There was absolutely none of the usual frustration involved, the best price was offered to us and the value of our trade was perfectly accurate. The next morning I called and said I wanted to purchase the car. There was no pressure to buy that day, or the endless haggling just a nice honest and fair price up front. These are the guys to buy a car from, great people. Oh and we love our 2014 Charger SXT!!

BEST car buying experience ever!!

by from Grain Valley,MO |

I live in Grain Valley,MO and wasn't recommended to take the drive to Burlington, KS by a close friend who has been doing business with Phill McAnuity for many years. I'll be honest, I wasn't looking forward to the drive, but now I would do it again and again. Not only did they have a great selection, but they were very patient and not "pushy" about anything. Not only did I get the car I wanted, but I got it at a GREAT price. I already had my financing in place before going there but their finance man Jerry went above and beyond to get me a better interest rate. Needless to say my intentions were to go a test drive vehicles, but with the service that I was given, I came home with a new car!! I would recommend anyone to check them out on line or take the drive to Burlington, KS. I promise you won't be disappointed!! Be sure and ask for Phil!!!

Nice people

by from Lawrence, KS |

This dealer was really helpful. They had a nice retired man pick me up 70 miles away so I could test drive the car I liked. When I got there, they weren't pushy. They were nice and easy going. Once I bought the car, they even filled up the tank.

Good People Here

by from Burlington Ks |

I had a great experience working with Crow-Moddie! I have been a customer for about 2 years now. I would definitely recommend them. Good guys! I bought a Buick Enclave and I love it!