Hayes Auto Sales LLC

(1.0) 1 Reviews

2951 Buford Highway, Buford, GA 30518

1 of 1 review

Don't buy from this guy!

by from Lawrenceville, Georgia |

We bought a car here for a teenage daughter. He didn't want to come down on the price. He finally came down $500. Six weeks after we bought the car, the engine blows up. Since we signed an agreement "AS IS", we were stuck. So we called Mr. Hayes to ask if he would comp the remaining balance, $300. He refused at first and then relented with half. My husband made three attempts to go by to pay the remaining balance. Mr. Hayes was never there. The car sat broken down on our driveway for ten months without us paying the rest of the $300. Mr. Hayes never came to get the car. Ten months later, we finally were able to get up enough money to rebuild the engine. Once again, my husband tried to settle the bill. Mr. Hayes wasn't on site again. my husband had to leave state for work. Eight months later, my husband totaled my daughter's car, not his fault. He called Mr. Hayes to settle the bill again after the car was totaled. My husband spoke with him on 3 separate occasions. Both agreed that they would let the insurance company finished with estimating the cost of the car. Both agreed that the remaining balance, which was now $486, would be paid out of the amount of money that the insurance settled with. A month after this verbal agreement, Mr. Hayes filed a repossession of the car knowing it was totaled and two weeks before the insurance issued him a check for the remaining balance we owed him. Since he filed repossession before the insurance could settle, Mr. Hayes is entitled to all the money, the money we owed him and the money remaining on the balance. Very dirty dealing if you ask me. I would never buy from this guy. His business practices are very undesirable.

(1-1 of 1 review)