Go Auto Sales

Go Auto Sales

1366 W. Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202

Used 888-721-2217

Best Car buying experience I've ever had!!!!!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I came into Go Auto Sales with less then good credit and we were dead set on getting a Volvo. Luckily they had a Volvo XC90 on the lot. The sales guy helped my husband and myself through every step of the process. It was quick and easy, literally the best car buying experience we have ever had. We love our new car. The first week we noticed that there was a little shaking while I drove. I called the car lot and spoke with the manager (Adam) and he told us to bring it in right away. They found out something was misfiring and they fixed it at no expense to us, we got our car back quickly and have not had a problem since. They even worked with us in December when we got a little bit behind due to Christmas. I would recommend this company to anyone. Great experience!!!! We will be going to Go Auto for all of our car needs from here on out!!!!

f -150

by from mesa, az |

I bought an f -150 last year from go auto when no one wanted to help they did I thank Ed and Adam for that my my truck is very good no problem with it now im going back to buy a charger thx guy's

Great experience at go auto

by from Mesa,Az |

My husband and I got a Volvo XC90 here. We didnt have the whole down payment up-front,these guys worked with us to get us in the car we wanted. Very nice people. Would refer friends and family there for sure.. Our monthly payment is low too. Thanks Go Auto Sales you guys are awesome +

DONT BUY FROM THIS DEALER FRAUD SCAMMERS

by from MESA AZ |

SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE ,TIME , MONEY AND STRESS BY NOT GOING TO GO AUTO THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY SELLING JUNK CARS WITH SALVAGE TITLES AND NO WARRANTY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY SELL YOU A BOGUS CAR THAT WILL FOR SURE BREAK DOWN ON YOU AND THEN YOU PAY FOR ALL REPAIRS TO ADD INSULT TO INJUREY THEY ARE RUDE DISRESPECTFUL UNPROFESSIONAL AND SCAMMERS

Go Auto Sales responded to this review

August 31, 2013

Elischa I am sorry you were not happy with your experience at Go Auto Sales. You came in with only $250 for a down payment and no job. Only unemployment income. We let you drive with a late model vehicle, with only $250 down & no job which was against company policy. Our policy is $500 down with a job, but we made an exception for you. The vehicle had 1 issue in which we were in the process of addressing. We gave you a nice loaner vehicle to drive while we were doing the repair for free. You were not satisfied with this so we gave you all your money back. You also became very abusive and belligerent to our staff in front of other customers. In addition you threw the keys to our loaner car in the street which we never found. So that cost us another $100. You must set realistic expectations for a used car when you have really poor credit, no job and only $250 for a down payment. It is not going to be brand new. We do take care of our customers and stand behind our cars. We also go out on a limb to help people in bad situations get into a good car.