NOLA Motorcars

Used 877-348-6216

Affordable Luxury

Quite an experience!!!!

by from Westlake. OH |

The BMW M5 that I bought long distance from Alex has become a dream come true! My mechanic flew down from Ohio to check out the car and gave it two thumbs up. After overcoming some hiccups on our end, I would give the entire experience 5 stars. Alex is knowledgeable, courteous, and went way out of the way to be accommodating. He does indeed answer the phone and corresponds as needed via e-mail. For a quality upscale car, I would highly recommend NOLA Motorcars.

Great experience!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Alex made buying a new car stress-free and simple at a price that was very fair to both of us. Even more, once the sale was finalized he continued great service and worked to assist me with some issues that arose with the car. I purchased an Audi from Alex after finding it online with a very reasonable price. The car was in great condition for its age and had been nicely detailed. The test drive, inspection, tire-kicking, negotiation (or thankfully, lack thereof), and sale was complete in just over an hour. Perfect. About a month after the sale, the amplifier failed due to a well documented issue with that specific generation of Audi. Even though the sale was final and as-is, Alex and Nola Motorcars helped me resolve the issue without even being asked. After purchasing the car and putting over 1000 miles in a month on the car, I then took it on a 3200+ mile roadtrip to the California coast. It performed beautifully the whole way. Reasonable and fair pricing. Transparent with all known issues and mechanical details on the car. Above and beyond support. Highly recommended business. I know where I will buy my next car, but sorry Alex I think this one will last me a while. :)

Awesome place

by from New Orleans, LA |

Caveat: I did not buy from Alex, but shopped there. His service is nonpareil. Tired of dealing with salesmen who don't answer the phone or respond to email? Shop here. Alex is a knowledgeable, up-front man who will take care of you. Don't hesitate to contact him and check the place out, it is the best car-buying experience you will get.

Fantastic Service..

by from Austin,TX |

The Best in the business.Never felt purchasing a car would be this simple ever before. SO happy with the car and the details Alex gave me that almost in an hour after looking at the car i was signing off on the Purchase order.Like somebody already said ,If you don't like to bargain then go to Alex because you don't need to get to bargain with the Prices he offers..

carseacher

by from Natchez Ms. |

Car shopping, especially for preowned, can be frustrating, time comsuming, and expensive if you come home with the wrong vehicle. Alex can eliminate all these problems given the opportunity. Give his operation a visit and see for yourself. My highest compliment is "I will do business with him again when the need comes."