Quirk Mazda

(4.5) 2 Reviews

111 McGrath Highway, Quincy, MA 02169

Painless purchase

by from Western Mass |

irst of all my fiance and I knew that we wanted a Mazda CX-5. I decided to get an online quote from Quirk Mazda even though they were a lot further away than several other dealerships. Tony Lambrou gave me an online quote and included all rebates and special pricing available. I contacted him with multiple questions regarding the title and registration process, loan questions, etc. Every time I e-mailed he responded within minutes! I convinced my fiance that we should make the drive out to Quirk Mazda and we drove out on Saturday. Of course there was an accident and we were late, but when we arrived we were greeted with a smiling face, Jimmy Nguyen. When we went inside and we met Tony and apologized for being late. He was great and informed us he has the Mazda CX-5 ready and Jimmy would be taking us outside to take a look. We looked briefly at the CX-5 and said "this is it." We sat down with Jimmy to talk about price and to my disbelief he had the exact same price as Tony had quoted me. The trade in was a little low, but Jimmy worked with us and went half way. Never at anytime did I feel cheated or uncomfortable. (Let's face it a Mazda dealership really doesn't want an old Volkswagon Jetta anyway.) Next was the moment all car buyers dread..the finance manager. Then Greg Russell came over and was friendly and easy going! We were shocked that everyone was so great. The deal went smoothly and my fiance and I are really happy. While we were waiting for the CX-5 to get detailed, the General Manager came over and was just as nice! There was even a great tech guy who explained all of the functions of the SUV. Jimmy came outside to say "goodbye" and it was snowing! My fiance said that he was convinced that people would just buy cars online in the future, but Quirk Mazda really changed his mind. They entire team was great. We were never belittled, swindled, or even uncomfortable during the entire process. If someone if looking to buy a Mazda- go to Quirk Mazda in Quincy!

Quick response

by from Boston, MA |

They were very quick to repond and were not too pushy for me to come in.