Dulles Motorcars Kia Subaru

107 Catoctin Cir SE, Leesburg, VA 20175

Great Service!

by from Chantilly |

Great service! Wonderful experience. Eric was very helpful and willing to negotiate for a good deal. We all left happy!

Dulles Subaru KIA

by from Ashburn, Virginia |

What excellent service. I felt like a VIP every step of the way. The system setup to by pass the renovation is excellent. I have heard other people who take their vehicles for service at other places complain "they will always find something wrong". That has never been true at Dulles Subaru Kia. Should the service rep tell me there is an issue I can depend on it as fact. As a senior I always feel well cared for when I come for service.

customer

by from Sterling, VA |

Service was excellent and done as promised will return again

GREAT DEALERSHIP!

by from GREENCASTLE, PA |

I emailed this dealership for their best price on a vehicle I had found on their website The dealership is about 1 1/2 hours from my house. I received a prompt response regarding my email and was satisfied with the price. The vehicle was in transit and arrived a week later. When I called to inquire a time to meet with my salesperson to look at the vehicle, one of the managers said that if I came down that evening, he would reduce the price I was quoted. It was worth the drive. The manager and my salesperson were great to work with. I drove home with my new vehicle! I would highly recommend Dulles Motorcars!

Working with Eric White was FABULOUS!

by from Bluemont, VA |

My husband was in the market for a new car and was looking at Subaru Foresters. I had a 2003 Forester with 259,000+ miles and had been thinking about having to go through the arduous task of buying a new car. My husband was thrilled with the great customer service that Eric White at Dulles Motorcars in Leesburg, VA provided, and suggested I talk with him. What a GREAT experience! Last night both my husband and I bought new 2015 Subaru Foresters! Eric helped us with a terrific deal and provided the best experience I've ever had in buying a car. My past buying experience has included aggressive sales people. Eric is not that at all. He listens, he is patient, he doesn't push, he is professional, he is "real", he is gentle... did I mention he is "real". It is obvious his life experience has involved a huge amount of customer service because he is the BEST. I will pass his name on to anyone I know who is interested in a car! I have had service done with Dulles since I bought my first Subaru and have always been happy. To have someone I feel comfortable with as a new car salesperson increases the value of service even further. Thank you!

Dulles Motors

by from Frederick, MD |

Missy & Jeff were great, provided good customer service and worked as team to provide excellent product knowledge on the vehicle. We purchased a Jeep 12 yrs ago at Dulles Motorcars and this was our first vehicle purchase since buying the Jeep. We live in Frederick MD and have a variety of options when searching for a vehicle. We will be back the next time we but a vehicle and are very satisfied with our buying experience! Thank you, Shugarts family

Fast & Friendly

by from Leesburg, VA |

Fastest inspection and service EVER! I had a couple of minor recalls and was due for an inspection and this place was amazing. I set my appointment online & they were ready for me when I showed up. A few quick questions & I was off to my next errand. The car was ready when they promised too.

Car services

by from Leesburg |

The service is always reliable. Everyone is very friendly and eager to assist.

Dulles Kia Service Department

by from Sterling, VA |

Service was friendly and prompt. I was even given a loaner car for the 3 hours my war was in the shop.

Subaru Forrester

by from Gainesville VA |

Mandy on the desk is always pleasant to work with and the mechanics do a great job. Thank you!