Sellers Renew

Sellers Renew

9603 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI 48348

Used 866-527-7194

Your Online Dealer

Bought a used truck and very pleased.

by from White Lake, MI |

Just recently bought a used truck and was very pleased with every aspect of this dealer. My sales person (Jim) was very helpful and new a little bit of everything. He really went the extra mile with how he introduced himself and how he called us back immediately after we called .

Great Job done by Jon and Jodi!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I was apprehensive about buying another vehicle after having paid my old one off a few years ago. Jon put me right at ease from the very start. One of the first questions he asked was " How much would you like your note to be"? That I was given a choice so soon into the negotiations put me right at ease. Jon listened to me about the type of vehicle I wanted and the price I felt I could afford. He didn't just wait for me to finish speaking, he really listened, then did all he could to place in a very nice, very clean Chysler 200 with low miles and a price that made my day. I would recommend anyone looking for a great deal on a good used vehicle to pay Jon or Jodi a visit at Sellers Renew Auto Center. You will not be disappointed!

Very Pleased!!!

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

Just bought a 2007 Trailblazer. I was very satisfied and please with the dealership. Jon and Jim were fantastic, they jumped through hoops to put this deal together. I cannot praise them enough and really express my gratefulness to them. Steven

Jon Bauer is top notch

by from Grosse Pointe Park, MI |

Jon is great. The car was detailed and ready to go, the dealership had paperwork prepared and everything was smooth. Jon stayed late on a Friday to make it happen. Thanks Jason

I am surpraised

by from Rochester Hills, Mi. |

The personal is excellent . This is the first time I buy a used car and I never thought it will be pretty easy as the way it was with Renew. In a week I got my car. Congratulations Renew team

Great place to purchase a car from!

by from saginaw, mi |

I would like to thank the staff at sellers renew for making my purchase simple an easy. drove 1 hour to see what they had for selection and they made everything as simple as possible. They were busy when I got in and they still had my paper work done in less then 1 hour. I would like to thank you for an awesome experience!

Great team to work with.

by from Fenton, MI |

I recently purchased a truck from Sellers Renew. I initially took interest in one vehicle, but it turned out to not be the one for me. But Marina and Jim were very patient, polite and attentive to my vehicle requirements. After some searching and negotiating, we landed on one truck that was all I had been looking for. Jim even stayed late Friday to make sure that I had my truck for the weekend. The whole experience with Sellers Renew was great. Jim, Marina, and the rest of the team that helped me get my truck, thanks.

I am very impressed!

by from Detroit MI |

I was looking for Impreza with rear view camera for my daughter. I thought that I found what I was looking for on their website as the car had the large screen on the dashboard on my PC screen. I visited the dealership and it turned out to be just GPS/Navigation system. However, they were very quick to offer installing the rear view camera before I was able to express my disappointment. It was very delightful moment when I found that camera could be installed. Form that time on, the representative was very quick on my request and was very responsive to all my needs. I am very happy now as my daughter is very happy. Great experiences.

Jim Larson Provides Excellent Service!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Jim Larson provided excellent service from top to bottom. Jim was answered all questions efficiently, sought ways to reduce costs of the car buying process, as well as having all documentation fully organized so that your "wait time" at the dealership was limited. This was on TOP of obtaining a quality car at a fraction of the price of comparable dealerships in the area. I recommend Jim Larson and the staff of Sellers Renew out of Clarkston for all of your car buying needs. - John Tucker

Great Experience

by from Waterford, Mi |

Tim Shea helped me find a great SUV that I could afford. I have some bumps on my credit and the other dealers I spoke with kept trying to push me into a midsize or compact car. Tim found a way to get me into an SUV with plenty of room for may family of 5 plus the dog. I have already recommended a friend to talk to the gang at Sellers-renew first.

Good expierence and a Pleasure to deal with!

by from Holly, Michigan |

Found a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 that they had on there lot. It was a competitive price and a good value. The truck was clean inside and out. Easy to deal with and made the process as simple as possible. I would highly recommend this company to anyone I know.