Sellers Renew

Sellers Renew

9603 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI 48348

Used 866-527-7194

Reputation is Everything

Bought a used truck and very pleased.

by from White Lake, MI |

Just recently bought a used truck and was very pleased with every aspect of this dealer. My sales person (Jim) was very helpful and new a little bit of everything. He really went the extra mile with how he introduced himself and how he called us back immediately after we called .

Bad service

by from Dearborn Heights ,MI |

I took my van to check a jerk while I am driving ,thinking it was the transmission they told me that I had to leave it for 10 days before they can take a look at it but to check the check engine light they can do that in 24 hours ,the diagnoses fee was $100.00 which I paid that ,next day they told me that it needed an EGR valve and a tune up which the bill came to $998.00 ,then I asked them if I d the EGR alone will that take of the problem they said there is no guarantee ,then I asked them if I did both the tune up or the EGR they still will be no guarantee because that jerk can come for either or , then I asked them to check the AC since I have the van there and the wanted another $100, ended up selling the van after I disclosed the problem to the buyer ,the salesman that i was dealing with which I forgot his name has no clue what customer service is .

Superb customer service!!

by from Livonia, MI |

I was in an accident and forced to shop for a replacement vehicle. Due to financial hardships, I was having a very difficult time getting anyone to work with me. Tim Shea was nothing short of masterful in his ability to work around my situation and get me into the car I wanted. The process was quite lengthy, but Tim kept at it and kept me positive that he was able to make a deal. In the end, I got a better deal than I had anticipated and I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase through Sellers ReNew.

Very Satisfied

by from Wixom, MI |

I purchased a Ford Escape from Mike Grzanka about a month ago. I held off on writing a review until we put some miles on the vehicle. No issues with our Escape, we are very pleased with it. Mike was excellent to work with. Not at all pushy, very knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to answer all questions, provided us options to take the vehicle overnight if we wanted to thoroughly check it out and was very prompt with return phone calls. Pick up was incredibly smooth and quick. He had all paperwork ready to go and our vehicle very clean waiting for us. I spent several weeks looking for an Escape and Renew had the right vehicle at the right price. I highly recommend Renew Auto Center as their vehicles are of quality and very competitively priced. I must of visited a dozen or so dealerships and Mike was by far the best sales person I worked with. Very refreshing to find and work with someone of his caliber.

Great overall

by from Waterford , Mi |

Mike Grzanka was my salesman . He was helpful in every way , friendly and professional. . The car was ready and all . But because of personal injuries I told Mike I had to wait on the car . Later when I was able to come in and get the car Mike had everything ready to go . . Mike worked with me and stayed in contact through out the whole process . Thanks for everything !!

Good service, hassle free transaction

by from redford mi |

I found a 2014 grand cherokee online which i was in the market for, without the new car price. after giving it some thought overnight i called my salesman gave my credit information. by the time i arrived at the dealership the car was being prepped and my paperwork was nearly complete. all in all the transaction was pretty uneventful, a good thing when buying a car.

They are used car salesmen

by from Flint |

They are friendly and if needed they will find you financing. You will hear everything you want to here about the car of your dreams. Do not sign the papers until all of your repair concerns have been corrected. All the promises will soon disappear when they have your money. Keep in mind they are used car salesmen.

go team sellers

by from Troy ,Mi |

Tim Shea really took the ball on my situation and ran with it. Within 24 hours he already had me qualified for a really nice used car that fit my needs and my budget . There wasnt any surprise hidden cost and Tim was honest with me from the begining . Sellers made my buying expeirence fast ,easy and friendly . I will continue to buy from sellers and recomend any one I know in a bind or not to go there . Tim Shea is the man !

Outstanding Used Car Dealer!

by from White Lake, MI |

Jim Larson and Sellers Renew know what real customer service is. I discovered the oil pan was rusted and leaking a couple of weeks after I purchased a Jeep from Sellers. I was pleasantly surprised when they not only replaced it free of charge, but they found that the transmission pan was rusting also and replaced that as well. They certainly exceeded my expectations. I enjoy telling everyone of my experience with them.

Customer service

by from White Lake, MI |

At this dealership with dealt with Jim Larson. What a nice guy. Very personable and friendly. Not pushy but very courteous. In the beginning we were very hesitant about going to this dealership because of the name. The name is not inviting and sounds sort of like for people with bad credit or maybe that it had vehicles that have been restored due to some type of problems, floods, fires, theft restoration, etc. Not a good name for dealership.

Tom Keel

by from Clarkston, MI |

Jim Larson did an outstanding job of making sure we were totally satisfied with our purchase. It was the best "one stop shopping" experience I have ever had at a car dealership! Thank you Jim