Cars & Class Motors

3509 S Wilmington St, Raleigh, NC 27603

Used 888-821-8239 Used 888-821-8239

Quality cars for low prices!!!!

HONDA CIVIC SHOPPER

by from RALEIGH |

Thank you to Jacob and the entire staff at Cars & Class Motors! I am very happy with my Honda Civic and with my total experience at the dealership. I was very nervous making my first big purchase on my own, but Jacob was a tremendous help and worked with me every step of the way. He made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted and was very patient and pleasant the entire time. Keep up the great work. I will definitely recommend Atlantic Honda to my family and friends.

BEST DEAL, BEST DEALER FEE & BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from lilington nc |

I just purchased a car from this dealer a couple of weeks ago their dealer fee was the cheapest ive seen so far I took the vehicle to a mechanic everything checked out fine and the price was the best in the area so i know i got a great deal not really sure why a lot of ppl are complaning about if you get to take the car to get checked out ? but definately recommend this dealer and will def return for another car when the time comes which is around the corner.

Do not buy anything from this dealer!

by from Chapel Hill North Carolina |

After buying my car, I called back because there was a bad vibration in the front when driving on the interstate, something that I told him about before purchasing the car. After taking the car back because of these issues Jacob said the car was repaired and ready to go. This was a lie. I had to spend $475.00 for the tire sensors to be replace on the tires, $100.00 for a new wheel( one on the car was bent) that is why it kept vibrating. Also I had to have a key made because the key that they gave me fell apart in my hand at the gas station and the car would not start. That was a cost of $150.00. My commute to and from work every day is 100 miles or more, I need a car I can depend on. With this being said I am very disappointed in the dealership. I will not recommend to anyone. I really feel like I have purchased a lemon. It is sad that you all would sell a car knowing that there were issues with it. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!

Great deals if you know what you are looking for.

by from Wake Forest |

Having been to a few other dealers in the area, I thought my mind was made up about what car I wanted and where I should purchase it. I like to give my business to the places that are doing the best job. So I shopped around, and stumbled upon Cars & Class Motors. I called before hand and had a chat with J.; whose knowledge of the cars blew away anyone I had spoken to at other dealerships. I made my way in and purchased the car that day. Good customer service and smart guys!

Shopping

by from Raleigh NC |

Poor customer service and they did not give me any option to choose from. Lack of understanding of what the customer is there for. If you want real service stay away from this dealer.

Very accomodating

by from Raleigh, NC |

I did not make a purchase, but the overall atmosphere made you feel right at home, and the selection for the vehicle I was looking for was great with reasonable prices. I would certainly consider purchasing from their knowledgeable staff.

Courteous People

by from Florence SC |

From the beginning the staff at Cars & Class treated us with professionalism and courtesy. Their sales manager was demonstrated patience and flexibility with the pricing for a 2011 Mazda 3 i Touring. Everyone at Cars & Class Motors were aware that we were price shopping with other dealers and to avoid losing the sale they lowered the 'out the door' sale price and we purchased the Mazda3. We also had to rent a car to drive from South Carolina to Raleigh about 2.5 hrs. Once we arrived there they treated us more than just customers. Sam & Jakob were very courteous and escorted us to return the car rental which was about 20 to 30 minutes away. Then chauffeured us back in one of their cars. That was very kind of them. The Mazda3 was exactly as it was described. My wife loved the car. Bluetooth capabilities, vocal activated commands in English & Spanish! She loves the car and so do I. Overall I would vouch for them, if your shopping for a car I recommend you check them out. - Victor

Nice hybrid selection and knowledge

by from Sanford,NC |

I was in a market for first toyota prius visited those guys checking cars.com add about 2005 prius with 120k miles. Priced just above trade value, I tooked the car to toyota of apex for pre-purchase inspection , nothing wrong was found .So far so good after almost 3k miles on my new car.