Viking Motorcars

Viking Motorcars

817 W Main St, Stoughton, WI 53589

Used 888-690-2420

Your Hometown Dealer with Small Town Prices where We Always Treat You Right!

From start to finish, I was very, very impressed.

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Carol & Kevin, I wanted to post a testimonial on your site, but I wasn't sure how to do that. You two are amazing! I want you to know that I have NEVER had a better experience with buying a car! From start to finish, I was very, very impressed. The level of service could only be described as awesome! I have been telling everybody who will listen to me that they need to contact you when they are ready to buy a car. I know two people who are getting to the point of buying another car & I have told them about my experience at Viking. I want to thank you so much for all you did for me! If I could rate you & Viking Motorcars somewhere, I would definitely give a rating of 5 out of 5 stars, A+++, or whatever the highest rating would amount to. Thank you again for everything!

update to don't buy from here go somewhere else

by from Elroy, WI |

This dealer stepped up and paid me back for half of the repairs that needed to be done to have a safe and drive-able vehicle. We have reconciled so I am updating my recommendation from poor to good.

good deal

by from madison, wi |

They made it very comfortable and easy to buy the vehicle I had done my research on. I liked the fact they had a copy of the carfax history on the dashboard of the car. Very reputable and informative. Showed me the repairs done to my vehicle during safety inspection. I trust them.

customer

by from Stoughton, WI |

They made it easy to buy a used car. I am not very knowledgeable about used vehicles but they were very helpful and I got a car that I loved! I will be planning on sending all of me friends and family there if I know of anyone looking for a used car. The staff is very friendly!

customer

by from Stoughton, WI |

They had very good customer service and very helpful. They were very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Always willing to help! We will definitely come back again when we need a quality used car.

Do not buy from here!! Go somewhere else!!!!!

by from Juneau county, WI |

Haven't had the car for 6 months and need over $1700 in repairs for bad exhaust manifold and bad catalytic converter. I was also promised a 2nd key for the car and never received one, had to have the camshaft sensor replaced within the 3 month/3000 mile warranty and they never paid, driver side window motor was bad right out of the lot and they never offered to replace that either. I've only owned the car for about 7,000 miles and it's been driven about 90% highway miles. Called the owner of the dealership and tried to work with him on paying at least half of it but said no. Filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The only professionalism was in the taking of my money.