Viking Motorcars

817 W Main St, Stoughton, WI 53589

Used 888-450-1225 Used888-450-1225

Your Hometown Dealer with Small Town Prices where We Always Treat You Right!

Great Service

by from Madison, WI |

Was really amazed by this place. My first time buying at a dealer and they went above and beyond my expectations. The car was in impeccable condition and was a great deal. They weren't willing to bargain but I understand at the great price. Then when the window stopped working a few weeks in they no hassle told us to bring it in and they would pay for the repair. They even gave us a rental! Buy from this place

happy carbuyer

by from madison |

we shopped around Madison area to find low priced vehicles then discovered a local dealer in Stoughton. Nice selection of very clean lower priced vehicles. The owners were low pressure easy to deal with. We love our new car thanks

Sue Eickelkamp: 2007 Nissan Murano

by from Oregon, Wisconsin |

Brought my new used Nissan Murano home today. Great SUV, great experience!

Viking Motorcars know cars and their customers

by from St. Paul, MN |

My "new" Honda Accord is one of the nicest vehicles of the long line of models (new and used) we've owned over the years. The folks at Viking Motorcars in Madison, Wis., know cars and their customers. They go out of their way to find what you're looking for and then make buying easy and stress free. This is the second used vehicle we've purchased from Viking. Both of our vehicles ('06 Ford Explorer) and this '07 Honda were in immaculate condition inside, out and under the hood. Viking is the gold standard for buying used cars in quality, service and friendliness. Good people and good cars!

From start to finish, I was very, very impressed.

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Carol & Kevin, I wanted to post a testimonial on your site, but I wasn't sure how to do that. You two are amazing! I want you to know that I have NEVER had a better experience with buying a car! From start to finish, I was very, very impressed. The level of service could only be described as awesome! I have been telling everybody who will listen to me that they need to contact you when they are ready to buy a car. I know two people who are getting to the point of buying another car & I have told them about my experience at Viking. I want to thank you so much for all you did for me! If I could rate you & Viking Motorcars somewhere, I would definitely give a rating of 5 out of 5 stars, A+++, or whatever the highest rating would amount to. Thank you again for everything!

update to don't buy from here go somewhere else

by from Elroy, WI |

This dealer stepped up and paid me back for half of the repairs that needed to be done to have a safe and drive-able vehicle. We have reconciled so I am updating my recommendation from poor to good.

good deal

by from madison, wi |

They made it very comfortable and easy to buy the vehicle I had done my research on. I liked the fact they had a copy of the carfax history on the dashboard of the car. Very reputable and informative. Showed me the repairs done to my vehicle during safety inspection. I trust them.

customer

by from Stoughton, WI |

They made it easy to buy a used car. I am not very knowledgeable about used vehicles but they were very helpful and I got a car that I loved! I will be planning on sending all of me friends and family there if I know of anyone looking for a used car. The staff is very friendly!

customer

by from Stoughton, WI |

They had very good customer service and very helpful. They were very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Always willing to help! We will definitely come back again when we need a quality used car.