JD Automotive

(4.4) 8 Reviews

500 Meriden Rd, Waterbury, CT 06705

Experience was great!

by from Connecticut |

Went to 3 other dealerships, who care more about the sale than the customer and quality of vehicle. I went here practically in tears i wanted a certain car, took the car for a test drive and knew it was mine! The process was quick, i called 342957248756 times and they were super patient with me! I want to say thank you and I'd recommend here over another dealer anytime!

Beyond Atrocious Customer Service

by from Wolcott CT |

My fiancee and I purchased an SUV here with a warranty, as our family was growing. Shortly after the transmission failed. They have had our truck well before Thanksgiving 2013, running us in circles about the warranty stating it is faulty, or a transmission shop has our car and it will be done soon. Its February 2014, still no progress, still no direct honest answer. I would never recommend this "dealership" to anyone. Lemon law...??!!??

Very Happy Customer

by from Wolcott CTq |

My son and I bought a used car two weeks ago. A 2003 Ford Focus. We found it online, on their site, Read the reviews, then made an appointment to take it for a test drive. They were very professional from beginning to end. We are very happy with the car. It runs just fine. they even gave us a 30 day warranty. They even wanted to detail the car, but my son didn't want to wait. KIDS! Thanks Jim and Peter and Jason.

false advertising

by from Hartford, CT |

Never mind what cars they advertise online, the cars are long sold...

Great Family Dealership!!!!!

by from Southington |

It was great to see that there is still a dealership like this out there. After years of leasing new cars I decided to purchase a pre owned. I did some searching on the Internet and set out to take a look. I was feeling a little discouraged at the level of service and quality of the cars I was seeing until we got to JD Automotive. As we arrived, we were greeted by the owner himself "Jim" and his helpful staff. We ended up with a great car at a fair price with no hassle. I would absolute recommend JD Auto if you are in the market for a used vehicle.

by from Meriden, CT |

The service was great. Jason and James were very courteous. After having some negative experiences with dealerships in the past, their service was a pleasant surprise, After discovering a minor leak in my car, i called them and brought it in and they serviced it right away with no problem. They were very helpful and I recommend them to any one who wants quality customer service.

July 19, 2013

Thank you Edwin and Yolanda. Customers like you are why we love what we do. Please stop by after you travel 3000 for a free oil change and safety inspection. We stock the synthetic oil for your Cooper S. JD Auto

by from Wolcott, CT |

Family owned business with great quality cars & service. Thanks Jim for your help!! We love our car!

July 2, 2013

Thank you Rob. Hope you enjoy your Sonata. Stop in for a free oil change when you reach 3000 miles

Great Place! two thumbs up

by from Naugatuck, CT |

I would like to take a second to thank Jason and Jim at JD Automotive for my new Audi. Jason was an excellent sales person and took the time to answer all my questions. Jim got us a great interest rate and even put the car up on a lift for us to check underneath the car. They were not "pushy" and even let me take it to my local mechanic. Thank you JD Auto! we love our new car

July 2, 2013

Thank you Jenn stop in for a free oil change and safety inspection after you drive 3000 miles The JD Auto team