Kunes Country Chevrolet Cadillac

1231 E Geneva St, Delavan, WI 53115

New 866-376-2049 New 866-376-2049
Used 866-608-2584 Used 866-608-2584
Service 888-644-1352 Service 888-644-1352

All roads lead to the country, Kunes Country!

Very Great Service!

by from Delavan, WI |

Matt Miller asked all the questions he could to get me the car I wanted. He wasn't persuasive by saying 'oh this car is better'. He wasn't pushy, and he did awesome. I love my new chevy cruze and we couldn't be happier with our vehicle. We were at the dealership a while, but he constantly offered us food and beverages. I would for sure deal with him, and Kunes Country again.

Kunes Country Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

December 2, 2013

Yay! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy the Cruze!

All my needs were met from start to finish

by from Elroy, WI |

I selected a car off their website, made an appointment, did test drive and bought the vehicle I came for .Overall the whole process was painless and staff was very accommodating. Website was easy to use and get around on . Once at the dealership I was helped immediately, and didn't have to wait for a salesman. For financing they offered multiple options to suit my liking, and they searched for the best terms available to me . They also offered several affordable warranty options for their used cars . I would most definitely consider purchasing another vehicle from Kunes Country Motor group !

Excellent Dealership!

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

You want a deal done - Go to Kunes - ask for Mike Myers!

Stay Far Away From This Dealership!

by from Fond du Lac WI |

This was the worst experience I have ever had buying a car. The car was filthy when I made an appt to test drive the car. You think they would have washed the thing. I did my own financing which that was the only easy part of the transaction ( I didn't have to deal with them) nobody knew anything. I had new brakes and tires put on the car. They made us wait 2 hours instead of telling us straight out they ordered the wrong brakes. They would deliver the car the day. So, the next late evening we finally got the ruined car. I say ruined because they didn't communicate with the delivery driver that the car was diesel and he put gas in. I haven't had the car since. It's at my mechanic because I was afraid they would cut to many costs to fix it correctly. They are trying to come up with some cheesy warranty. Of course, everything to cut costs for them, not to make the situation right. Wouldn't anybody want a peace of mind that this is going to be a problem down the road. The delivery driver(everyone makes mistakes) drove over 75 miles (he got lost) on the gas, not diesel. So, if this was your car wouldn't you want them to make it right........................I live in Fond du Lac by the way. So, if I break down its not easy for me to just drive down to Delavan. If there was better communication throughout the whole dealership things would have went a lot better. Terrible!

2016 Colorado

by from Delavan, Wi |

Damon Harris introduced himself shortly after I arrived at the showroom, and proceeded to answer all my questions about the truck I was interested in. The dealership did not have the truck I was hoping for on their lot so Damon and Adam went to searching for my truck. They ended up finding one that was even better then the one I thought I wanted. I love my new red Colorado. The whole buying experience was so positive, from my trade-in value, to the purchase price, to the OTD final. I recommend Kunes Country for your auto and truck needs, this was my second truck purchased there, and I'll return for the next one.

Pleasant experience

by from Janesville Wisconsin |

Jason S.was a pleasure to work with as a salesman. Would highly recommend him and Kunnes Country to anyone looking for a vehicle.

I will be back again in the future...

by from West Allis, WI |

I received a Platinum card in the mail from this dealership and I was kinda skeptical about going down to Delavan (40-45 min drive) to get a vehicle. I decided one Saturday to give it a shot. I took my son with me because he was looking for a car as well and when we pulled up we met Damon right away. Most people would have walked away hearing what my son was listening to in his car. But Damon came up to us and asked us why we were there. We both told him our situations and we were then at his computer giving him our information. Both my son and I drove off the lot that day with a different car. This dealership is fantastic to deal with. I will be back again next time I need a car.

Very professional sales personnel.

by from Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121 |

I recently needed to purchase a new vehicle due to unexpected circumstances and was driving a 2015 Chevrolet Impala rental car. I found this to be a very comfortable car to drive and had a good experience with it so decided to buy a brand new one. I found Eric to be a very caring and personable sales professional. He answered any questions I had and was very thorough in providing information and showing me how to use different options my new Impala LT has. I would recommend Eric Burt and Kunes Country to all my friends.

Best dealership HANDS DOWN

by from McHenry, IL |

I just bought a 2015 Silverado last night from Jason S and I just would like to say thank you. Thank you for making me and my family feel comfortable. This transaction was so smooth, they gave me every single discount they could to keep me exactly where I wanted my payments to be. Adam, Jason, and Robert were amazing, I will never go anywhere else again!!

above and beyond on my second purchase!

by from Beloit Wi |

Johnny Fernandez really went above and beyond on getting me in my new 2016 Chevy Cruze. He searched hard for the car with a perfect fit and even found me some rebates to go along with it. He was amazing in dealing with the bank and getting the car ready to go for me. I will definitely be back soon! Thanks Johnny!