Kunes Country Chevrolet Cadillac

1231 E Geneva St, Delavan, WI 53115

New 866-376-2049
Used 866-608-2584
Service 888-644-1352

All roads lead to the country, Kunes Country!

Very Great Service!

by from Delavan, WI |

Matt Miller asked all the questions he could to get me the car I wanted. He wasn't persuasive by saying 'oh this car is better'. He wasn't pushy, and he did awesome. I love my new chevy cruze and we couldn't be happier with our vehicle. We were at the dealership a while, but he constantly offered us food and beverages. I would for sure deal with him, and Kunes Country again.

December 2, 2013

Yay! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy the Cruze!

Super Silverado Buy!

by from Delavan,WI |

We just purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD at Kunes Chevrolet,with Mike Myers it was a all around great experience! Mike is super helpful!! I suggest anyone talk with Mike on a purchase for themselves!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Elkhorn, WI |

I just purchased a 2013 Chevy Impala at the Kunes in Elkhorn, WI. Barb was my sales associate and she did an AMAZING job being patient and really listening to what I wanted, then matched cars to MY needs unlike other dealerships where it's all about money. Barb went out of her way, even updating me on the purchasing process on her day off and the whole time, I really felt she cared that the process went smooth. When I came in and signed papers, Art in Finance was professional and did a great job explaining all the details and options. When all was said and done, Barb even drove my rental car back to the dealership for me and now I have a beautiful car that I love! I feel that I made two new friends at Kunes, I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Review

by from Delavan, WI |

Kurt did a nice job finding us the vehicle that met our requirements. He wasn't pushy and asked good questions.

Need a car? GO HERE!!! :-)

by from Palmyra WI |

Johnny is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with-and that is saying ALOT!! The staff at this dealership care about YOU and not just making a sale.I just bought my very first brand new car EVER, and Johnny, Tim and Matt made it a completely painless and enjoyable experience. They bent over backwards to get me the best possible deal on my car and the best rates on my financing. Johnny made me feel so comfortable and relaxed during the entire process-he even shared his lunch with my 2 year old!! I cried the whole way home-from happiness!!!

A Different Buying Experience

by from Janesville ,Wi. |

Just by a simple phone call to the dealership with what I was looking for, I was assisted with a stock number and an appointment the very next day. Salesperson, Malorie Perez, was very pleasant and informative. She knew the vehicle,its history and what it could do for me. She put together a deal that fit my budget and I left with my new ride. Malorie and the entire staff, made me feel welcomed and they appreciated my business. A very nice experience. They will see me again.

July 10, 2014

Thanks for sharing. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Madison, WI |

Johnny was the BEST!! He made me feel like my needs were first and not once did I feel pressured or taken advantage of. I told him the type of car I wanted and the extras that I wanted with it and Johnny went ABOVE and BEYOND and found me a car that I fell in love with the moment I pulled into their lot and saw it. Him and his manager Adam were very flexible with working with me. Johnny even staying after his shift to make sure that I was taken care of. Also the finance guy Robert was very helpful and personable. He explained everything in detail and made sure I walked away knowledgable.I was there longer than expected due to the great interaction I had with him and I didn't mind at all. I walked away with a car I love and knowing that they are there to help me with anything that might come up in the future. I would definetly recommend buying from this dealer. You get great customer service and peace of mind shopping with them.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for sharing! And thank you for choosing Kunes Country

First new car

by from Elkhorn, WI. |

I went in with a dollar amount I wanted to spend and they came within $150.00 of that number and I got a car I love.

May 30, 2014

First new cars are great! Thank you for giving Kunes Country the opportunity to help you with it.

Awsome dealership..

by from clinton, wi. |

excellant sales and financing dept....Awsome people all around. I had special financial needs and Mike and Curtis did what they had to do to get me in a car. Above and beyond. GREAT !!

March 5, 2014

Thanks for your note! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Exceptional service

by from La Creosse, WI |

I went to trade in my vehicle and purchase a used one. I ended up leaving with a new 2014 Chevy Cruze that was within my payment range. Johnny Fernandez asked what I was looking for in a vehicle and the type of payment. After he asked several questions, he concluded that I could afford a new vehicle and he awas right. I needed something that I could get in and out of with ease and also be comfortable driving in. We tried out several new vehicles and it was the Cruze that was best for me. Just when I thought I knew what I wanted I ended up with something better, and something I needed. Thank You Johhny and the rest of the staff at Kune's.

January 15, 2014

We love delivering BETTER! Thank you for your comments, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from beloit, WI |

This was by far the best car sales experience I have had. The sales and finance team really made me feel like I was more than just a customer. Robert didn't give me the usual "fast talking car salesman" lines, instead Robert took his time with me and helped me find the best car for me that would fit my budget. Robert allowed me time to think through my decision and didn't make me feel rushed to decide. Nicole in finance was wonderful. She helped to make sure that I stayed within the budget I wanted to and worked with me on the down payment. She to was very respectful and made me feel like more than just a customer. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

August 28, 2013

Thanks for sharing! We look forward to seeing you again.