Affordable Car Zone

(5.0) 2 Reviews

408 Broadway, Newark, NJ 07104

Local, Friendly, Proffesional

by from Newark NJ |

This place used to be just another little local used car dealership, but they've remodeled the whole place and it looks a lot nicer. Now it looks like a dealership with a sales office instead of trailer. They're inventory lives up to the places name "AFFORDABLE CARZONE". I was In the market for something nice, but I didn't have a lot of money. Regardless of how much money I had, The manager there took care of me and found me the right car for an amazing price. I found that same car at other dealerships for more money in worse condition. I really appreciate they're honesty and professionalism. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

the name says it all.

by from belleville, new jersey |

Stopped by this new dealership just to view the inventory and i must say that i walked away impressed. Eddie the sales manager was very personable and was always attentive and alert when i asked questions. Lot looks newly renovated and the inventory is priced right. they have good cars for low pricing. This one particular car really caught my eye: 2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible. NICE! Overall, i would recommend his dealership to all my friends and family simply because it lives up to its name. Affordable!!!